Snap Photography & Design Reviews

29 | Hialeah, FL

29 Reviews for Snap Photography & Design

29 Snap Photography & Design Reviews

christina · Married on 11/18/2017

These ladies are beyond amazing. Gisselle and Karen exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. The pictures they produced came out amazing and we are so glad to have found them. Their professionalism and responsiveness were very assuring and made my husband and I know that we picked the best for our wedding day. You won't be disappointed with them. Thanks ladies for such amazing memories I can cherish forever.

Elaine · Married on 11/11/2017

Karen and Giselle are amazing people to work with. They are passionate about what they do and it definitely reflects in their pictures. Amazing photographers!

Cindy · Married on 04/15/2017

Words cannot express how amazing the Snap girls are!! I had followed their work for a while and I knew I wanted them to be our photographers but this was confirmed when I met with Giselle. I had just started wedding planning and she was so helpful that I knew I wanted them to be part of my wedding team. Prior to the wedding, I contacted them numerous times and they were always quick to respond, answer my questions and ease any worries that I had. During the wedding, they were extremely professional, yet charismatic and enthusiastic. They gave us a wedding present, which we love and every time we use them we reminisce about our wedding. I am so glad we had them capture our special day and I am looking forward to booking them for more sessions in the future.

Adreanna · Married on 02/18/2017

I dont even know where to begin. I had been following snap for a while because I knew a couple of people who used them and I loved their photos. My first session with the Snap girls was for my maternity session and after that session I knew I would be using them forever. I'm all about vibes that I get from people and Giselle was just so awesome during my maternity session. Next came my newborn session, when I met Karen and just being in the studio with both girls was the best. They worked with my son so well, like two little baby whispers. During my sons first year of life we did their watch me grow package and every session whatever vision I had they definetly delivered. even for the engagement session I wanted it to be very rustic and that it sure was. Now for the wedding they went above and beyond. from beginning to end they made sure they captured everything and I swear 1000 beautiful photos. Every photo is perfect. They honestly captured the most beautiful wedding photos. we also used their photobooth they offer, everyone at the wedding had so much fun at the photobooth. The snap sisters have truly become like family for us. I would use them for any photo session I need and also forever!!

• Y

Yanelys · Married on 01/06/2017

Snap Photography was recommended to me by a friend and as soon as we picked a wedding date, I contact them for pricing. The sisters accommodated our meeting to my schedule, since I live out of the area, and met with me on a weekend. I am so excited for them to capture our wedding in January.

Neylani · Married on 12/02/2016

What more can I say about the snap ladies, they made sure to capture every beautiful moment at my wedding. Ever since day one that I met them they made me feel so comfortable in knowing that I had picked the best photographers for my special day. Thank you ladies.

• F

Frances · Married on 10/29/2016

What can I say about Snap Photography and the snap girls other than that they are truly amazing! They are so wonderful that I literally planned my wedding date around their availability before even calling any venue, church, or vendor. That should say it all! My wedding was capturered perfectly and I had no doubt on my mind that I would be blown away by my pictures. The best part about thr snap girls, aside from the quality of their work, is that they truly make you feel loke they were a part of your family.

Gina · Married on 09/17/2016

There is no question who the best photographers are in Miami - Snap Photography!! Throughout my entire wedding process they were professional and timely. The day of my wedding was made easier because of them and not only did they take the best pictures that I have ever seen, they kept the party on schedule and had everything under control! My wedding day wouldn't have been so smooth without them!

Cindy · Married on 07/16/2016

BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER! Giselle and Karen made us feel extremely comfortable from the beginning. Everything was about what we wanted and how we wanted it. They made sure that we felt at ease the whole day. Even while I was getting ready, they made me feel stress-free and they were full of fun ideas. My husband and I are extremely happy that we choose them as our photographers!

P.S. I am head over heels with my wedding photos. Everyone loved them! & we got published on Borrowed and Blue!

Ruth · Married on 04/17/2016

They were the easiest and most pleasurable pair to work with. My engagement and wedding pictures came out beautiful! I totally recommend them!

Ana · Married on 11/20/2015

Sometimes is hard to express gratitude when you are completely happy and satisfied with someone great job, Snap is a great team of photographs. We are completely happy and thankful with the Snap Team for making our day sooo memorable. Thank you again for all your guidance not only with photography, but because overall you help us soo much with referring us to other great vendors!!! We thank you always from the bottom of our heart for making our big day a dream come true!!! You Guys are the BEST!!!! ??????????????

natalie · Married on 11/14/2015

They are AMAZING!!! Very caring, and always looking out for the brides best interest. We loved all of our photos that were taken that day, and were looking forward to having them take photos for our future events.

One word... AMAZING! we are completely thrilled with the Snap Team for making this day so special!

Giselle · Married on 08/08/2015

The best ! I'm more than happy to have picked you guys. Thank you!

The Snap team was excellent! They asked us many questions before the event in order to get a better sense of our style and our vision for the wedding and our photographs. They were extremely professional, on time, reliable, and kind. Everyone was completely at ease with them. They covered every possible angle of our wedding so we had so many options to choose from when designing our wedding album. We will cherish our wedding photos for years to come. I highly recommend them to everyone!!

Silka · Married on 05/23/2015

The Snap team truly captured the essence of love on our wedding. It was the happiest day of our lives, and we are reminded of that entire day every time we look at our amazing photos. Being professionals who want the best for their clients, they make you feel comfortable, confident, and secure at every photo shoot, especially for couples who have some difficulty displaying any intimate affection in public. If you have a certain concept for a shoot, they will execute it effortlessly, but if you don't have a certain concept in mind, don't worry, their creativity and vision are beyond words! Having done three sessions with them already, I do not want to work with any other photographers!

Gloiney · Married on 05/23/2015

I was looking for a photographer for my daughter's wedding. Snap Photography was recommended to me by a niece of a friend who used their services. No words can describe how professional Karen and Giselle are. My daughter is a hopeless romantic and wanted to make the Notebook theme her engagement photo. I looked for photographers who had done such pictures, but in Miami only one photographer did it, We went to see him but we didn't like the connection and his prices were way over my daughter's budget, so we went to see Snap girls, Giselle, super attentive with us and they had reasonable prices, when my daughter told her about her idea of the Notebook pictures, they were so excited about doing it because it was going to be the first one for them too. The pictures came out amazing, both Giselle and Karen were super funny and make my daughter and my son in-law relax. For the wedding May 2015, we had Karen and an assistant, due to the fact that Giselle had a prior engagement that day, but Karen was as professional as her sister and always smiling. Snap Photography & Design are very professional they love what they do and I would recommended it to any one, in fact, my niece is getting married on June 2106 and she is also using Snap Photography & Design.

Cristina · Married on 04/11/2015

The Snap team was amazing! They were very professional, easy going, and patient. One can tell they love what they do and their work is great!

Christine · Married on 02/27/2015

They are just the sweetest girls to work with. I would highly recommend their services.

Katia · Married on 02/21/2015

The best photographers in town!

By far the best Photographers I have met. They're pricing can't be beat, as well as the quality of work that they do. They're fun and creative, and work with your budget and Ideas. They provide excellent service, and are so easy going that by the end you feel as if they're part of your family. I hope they liked us as much as we liked them because they just became our entire family's go to photographers for all our special moments! Thanks you guys!

Jess & Omar

Giselle and Rey!!!!
    Giselle, from our engagement shoot to our very day of, I couldn't be more pleased!!! We had such a blast with the two of you!! You were more than our photographers but our confidant's for the day!! You made sure Oscar got frisky as he said in the "house of God" and you made sure there were no awkward moments!! I had the best vendors thus far and I highly recommend your team with my eyes closed!!! Thank you for all that you do and how important you made us feel =) We love you guys and I cannot wait to see our pictures!!!

Xo,
    Oscar and Amanda Ramirez

The sisters of Snapphotography are the greatest professional photographers that you could have asked for! They took my engagement pictures and wedding pictures as well. They are not only professional but carrying people! I would recomend Snapphotography to every single person who needs a professional photographer.

• Y

yamila · Married on 03/02/2013

Without a doubt the best photographers i have ever dealt with, they are extremely passionate about their work and always give 100 %. They are definitely ahead of time and their imagination with pictures goes beyond belief. My wedding pictures were the most amazing pictures i have ever seen, they captured every special moment and did not miss a SNAP, i am truly grateful to them for my wonderful pictures as it is the most treasured memory i have. i cannot wait for my next session as they are and will always be my only photographers.

Marelvis · Married on 01/06/2013

Love my wedding pictures and engagement pictures. Fast turn around, friendly and creative.