Tiara Styles Beauty

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tiara Styles Beauty is a hair and makeup company based out of Tampa, Florida, specializing in weddings and other milestone events. This team of beauty specialists is proudly led by the owner, Tiara Barrow. This group offers a variety of on-location services to best suit their clients’ requirements. By arriving at a location of your choice, these artists can apply their expertise in the comforts of your own environment.

Before your big day arrives, Tiara Styles Beauty offers hair and makeup trials for you and the entire wedding entourage. This allows you to discuss beauty options and ensure that your envisioned style is flawlessly achieved. On the day of your wedding, these one-of-a-kind looks are reapplied in a location of your choice. Additional beauty services can include hair updos, eyebrow shaping, lip color, face contour, South Indian bridal options, and more. Furthermore, this team offers extensive groom services to make sure they too are feeling handsome and confident throughout the festivities. These options include a face enhancer, bronzer, and non-glossy lip conditioner.

Other Services

This team provides a range of photography packages to show-off your wedding styles ahead of your big day. Here, you and your wedding party can enjoy being in front of the camera and truly immerse yourself within this special period of your life. As a result, you will be let with a collection of images that will be cherished for many years to come.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Racha
    Racha E. Married on 11/01/2021

Wonderful Experience

My family and I love the makeup and hair style provided by Tiara. She understands what style and look we like. Even if you show her a picture of the look that you want she nails it and makes it look even better. Very professional and sweet! Makes you feel like a Bride!
    Dana S. Married on 08/29/2021

Awesome Experience

I don’t know where to even begin to express my gratitude for this team of ladies.

I contacted them through “The Knot”. I was in hopes that I could somehow get a professional stylist to surprise my sister on her 40th birthday with a appointment for makeup and hair. This company is in Florida so I figured it would be difficult to achieve considering I was across the country trying to plan this.

Believe Me when I tell you the process was so simple. The communication didn’t skip a beat, the pricing was extremely reasonable, and the stylist was so talented and very detailed. My sister’s surprise makeover was a total success and she was absolutely stunning.

Thank everyone of you ladies who made this happen and to Stylist “T” keep working your magic you are so gifted!
  • User1956618 Recently married

Amazing!

Vee provided a great trial run session, she thoroughly mapped out her vision for my hair and makeup and helped me establish a timeline of when all my bridesmaids and I would receive our services. While the trial run was an excellent experience - the reason I booked them - the artist outdid herself during the actual event. First of all she was right on time and ready with her glam squad. Tiara styles team worked rapidly and even altered and adjusted hair and makeup for several of my ladies, due to our very own indecisiveness. My ladies, mom and I were ravishing. The makeup was classic, subtle yet bold enough to make a statement. Lastly, and most meaningful to me, Tiara threw in extras free of charge all for the sake of making sure we receive the look we envisioned. The little extra knickknacks set everything over the top. My wedding event was beyond perfect and all thanks to professionals such as Tiara team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

24 photos · 02/28/2015

Pricing

Tampa Tampa, FL, 33647

M-T: 10AM-6PM F-S:11AM-7PM Sunday: CLOSED
Location of (Tiara Styles Beauty)
2833 francis ave Los Angeles, CA, 90005

M-T: 10AM-6PM F-S:11AM-7PM Sunday: CLOSED

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding