Tiara Styles Beauty Reviews

Tiara Styles Beauty 5
Tiara Styles Beauty 6
Tiara Styles Beauty 7

Cortney Duke · Married on 03/03/2019

Wonderful and Stress Free!

Tiara and her team were awesome! She told me to continue about my day as if she wasn't there. She made sure my husband and I stayed hydrated and weren't in the sun too long. Tiara was very patient and professional throughout the entire ceremony. We highly recommend her business!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 02/09/2019

Love us some T

She was a one women show with 5 girls . And she was absolutely amazing start to finish. Theres nothing she cant do. She was so relaxed and entertaining. Highly recommend her to anyone

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Carmen

Carmen Cordero-Santiago · Married on 12/17/2018

Omg! Awesome hair/makeup

I can’t say enough about Tiara... she did a phenomenal job at my wedding on 12/17/18... did my hair and makeup as I had requested..

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Tiara Styles Beauty 12
    Tiara Styles Beauty 13

Jason · Married on 10/27/2018

Tiara was absolutely amazing for our music video production event. She nailed the makeup for the actors/actresses and was a great team player. She was also incredibly patient and gracious working within our sometimes unpredictable and moving shooting schedule. And she was such a pleasure to work with from the planning phase through event execution and post-event. She also helped me recruit an actress for one of the main roles for our video, which turned out to be the perfect fit. In addition to all of that, her personality and positive attitude brought great energy to the event, and she made instant connections with many of the cast/crew on set. During wait times, she even helped out with lighting support and packing up gear. Her service and support was above and beyond. I highly recommend Tiara Styles Beauty for any project; you will be extremely pleased with her performance and the overall value she brings to the event.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/24/2018

This team was awesome! My makeup stayed flawless the whole night. I definitely recommend them for there service! It's worth it. Thanks you guys so much for the great work .

Sent on 06/27/2018

Tammy · Married on 05/09/2018

Tiara is an amazing makeup artist and stylist. She is so much fun and will make you feel comfortable the minute she arrives. She has an eye for detail and will envision what you describe you need and bring it to life. We were thrilled with our results!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    Tiara Styles Beauty 14
    Tiara Styles Beauty 15
    Tiara Styles Beauty 16
    Tiara Styles Beauty 17
    Tiara Styles Beauty 18

Brianne · Married on 01/20/2018

I used Tiara Styles Beauty Team for my photography, hair, and makeup. The girls who did my (and 2 other family members') makeup and hair were awesome. They were so laid back and easy to talk to. They did exactly what we asked for and we were so happy with our looks! Tiara and her assistant were my photographers. My husband and I are so awkward when being photographed and both of the girls made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. They got great shots and even helped with my bustle/veil when needed. Definitely went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Tiara worked with me on customizing my photography package to fit our needs. I only booked her for photography/hair/makeup a few weeks prior to my wedding, so I'd say they're very flexible! It was very convenient to have all of these services from one group of lovely, talented women, and I would totally recommend them for all of their services.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Katie · Married on 10/31/2017

They were on time, very professional! I instantly clicked with my stylist. She played adorable music and did an amazing job on my make up for the whole party! :)

Sent on 11/16/2017

Deirdre · Married on 10/15/2017

Tiara listened to my idea for what I had in mind, then took that and delivered beyond my wildest expectations. She is so kind, and girl-friend personable, and I felt so relaxed as she did my hair and she also played music that was so just a really nice addition. So happy she could be my stylist!! Helped Make my wedding day truly awesome!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't thank Tiara enough for making me and my maid of honor look so stunning that day. She got there early, she made us feel so comfortable, she helped me get in my dress and placed my veil, and did an absolutely amazing job with hair and makeup. I cried so much and we took a boat ride with so much wind and my hair and makeup stayed put all day and night. What a miracle worker. I can't express enough how grateful and thankful I am to have found and had Tiara with me that day. The best day. Thank you.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Tiara Styles Beauty 26
    Tiara Styles Beauty 27
    Tiara Styles Beauty 28

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

I just had Tiara Styles beauty for my wedding and I have to say that Tiara was AMAZING! She is so funny,friendly,and personable! Not only did she do a wonderful job on my makeup, but was also super helpful by snipping tags off my dress and even lacing up the back while it got stressful and rushed. Ashley also did an awesome job on my hair! Thank you so so much for making me look stunning on my wedding day! :)

Sent on 10/10/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a great experience using Tiara’s services. Very professional, punctual, and they listen to what you want. When it came down to the wire she was so helpful and the best energy to have around. Highly recommend this company!

Keyra · Married on 08/06/2017

OMG, let me just start saying that Tiara is the BEST make up artist I have ever come across!!!
    First of all, she was very responsive at all times. Our communication was through this website, email and phone. She was very clear and thorough with all the process from hiring her to getting to my place. She sent me information and instructions by mail and called me few days prior my wedding which gave me peace of mind. On the day of my wedding she was very punctual and brought everything that was necessary with her, even a high chair!
    She did hair for three of my bridesmaid and hairstyles were beautiful and fairly fast. She was so nice and talkative, she putted some music and made the morning so much pleasant.
    Now on to my hair and make up..... let me say that I was IN LOVE with my self!!!! She nailed it on everything. Just to let you know I have super straight hair so hair do's and hair extensions doesn't stay long and I have the oiliest skin so my make up doesnt last at all. She putted hair extension and did a half up do with a flower crown that I previously had and it was so pretty, and It was the longest a hair do lasted on me ever! (Considering my wedding was on a SUPER Hot and humid day). And my make up, was so perfect, so beautiful and it was everything I had pictured. It lasted all day long!

Im so happy that I picked Tiara for my special day. Im so greatful for her and I recommend her a million TIMES!!!!

Thank you so much Tiara!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Amy · Married on 05/10/2017

Tiara is the absolute best!!! She is so friendly and personable she really makes you feel at ease even though you are about to walk down the isle. The experience that I shared with her just made me feel like I was having a spa day with the girls. She catered to my thoughts and opinions about what I wanted and she absolutely slayed my makeup and my hair. I looked so fabulous! I can't thank her enough for her services! This is the only person I recommend for hair and makeup.

Twila · Married on 03/11/2017

Tiara and her team are amazing!! Their prices are great and they are very professional!! My hair and makeup was flawless on my wedding day and I am forever grateful!!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Mary · Married on 03/03/2017

She was amazing!!! I highly recommend her to do her special events. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. Not only did she keep me centered and calm throughout all the wedding mishaps, I got so many compliments!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Tiara Styles helped me feel my best and most confident on my wedding. They did the hair for me, my maid of honor and my mother and my make up. Irena was the makeup artist and Jordan was the stylist and they went beyond their job, not settling for anything but satisfaction from their clients. They were prepared and well armed for anything and they exceeded all expectations. My hair and makeup lasted all day. I could not have chosen a better team for my big day!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Erica · Married on 01/14/2017

Tiara was amazing! When I contacted her I was at a loss as to how to make my Mohawk look classy for my wedding. I had interviewed several hair and MUA who All gave me a halfhearted shrug and assured me that they could come up with ‘something’. Not Tiara, she looked at a few of my inspirational images and quickly was able to design the perfect updo!
    Also, the day of my wedding I was super sick and trying to get over the flu I’d had for a week. My skin was terrible, eyes watery, and still nauseous. After Tiara was done, none of my guests had any idea I had been sick (or was still fighting to feel better). I looked amazing in my photos!
    Also, she was always super fast to reply to all my messages and was early for all appointments. I can not recommend her enough!!!

Tiara Styles Beauty 29
    Tiara Styles Beauty 30
    Tiara Styles Beauty 31

Kathryn · Married on 11/26/2016

Tiara was prompt, friendly, accomodating, and brought all her own equipment. She did a top-notch job with hair and makeup for my daughters--the bride and maid of honor. They looked beautiful, and their hair and makeup stayed in place all night, even after eating and dancing on the deck of a yacht in the ocean breeze. Tiara cleaned up thoroughly when she was finished. She put us all so at ease that the makeover turned out to be one of the highlights of the wedding! I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Tiara did such an amazing job on the day of my wedding, it was everything I wanted even though that day was so hectic and stressful, but she calmed me down and we laughed at random stories. She is a true artist and is spectacular at what she does and it felt like I was talking to one of my good friends. As soon as I saw my make up I wanted cry and even at the wedding I did cry but my make up stayed in place and since it was an outside wedding my hair stayed well in place with all the wind going around. Thank you Tiara for your professional, flexible, punctual and friendly services! I highly recommend and will use again very soon!

Sent on 05/11/2016

mistii · Married on 02/06/2016

I was so happy to have Tiara and her team for my wedding day, I live in England so planning a destination wedding was very difficult but somehow Tiara made it so easy. She help me find venue and florist which save me so much money! I love that the company created schedule for my large bridal party , which made it so easy come wedding day. Tiara and the team were all on time they even showed up 30 minutes early to go over hair and makeup styles ,I was so impressed. Getting ready for my wedding such a blast and great memories that I will never forget! My bridal party and I all look so lovely, I can not thank the whole team for making me feel so special on the most important day , THANK YOU SO MUCH TIARA STYLES BEAUTY!!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Heather · Married on 11/28/2015

Tiara was amazing!!!!! She not only was able to calm wedding day jitters and stress, she made me look even MORE beautiful than I could ever imagine myself to look. I was very satisfied with her work and she made all of us girls look gorgeous!!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Lauralynn · Married on 11/07/2015

Tiara is great. She arrived on time; has a warm, bubbly personality that puts you at ease; and simply does good work. A pleasant surprise was that she gave me extra lipstick to reapply for the reception. Most importantly, she made me look and feel beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Myia · Married on 08/29/2015

I had my hair styled and my makeup done in August and I could not have been more impressed. She was flawless with her technique and her professionalism was astounding. She has a presence that makes you extremely comfortable and I would definitely recommend her to everyone. Even the final touches were so well thought out and planned; from the extra lipsticks for all of the ladies and and mini packs of tissues. I am extremely grateful and for the time she put in with all of the ladies.

Sent on 09/22/2015