Tiara Styles Beauty Reviews

69 Reviews for Tiara Styles Beauty

• Racha

Racha E. · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Wonderful Experience

My family and I love the makeup and hair style provided by Tiara. She understands what style and look we like. Even if you show her a picture of the look that you want she nails it and makes it look even better. Very professional and sweet! Makes you feel like a Bride!

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Julie

Julie B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Job!!!

We can't thank Tiara Styles Beauty enough!! We chose them for our makeup for my 8 bridesmaids (plus myself). They were punctual, flexible, and very talented at enhancing my beautiful bridesmaids looks for the wedding! We also used Tiara as our photographer- she was amazing at capturing the right moments!! Can't wait to see all of our photos from the day!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Tamara · Married on 10/09/2020

Made me look amazing!

Tiara, did my hair and makeup perfectly. I asked for the Jlo glow and she delivered! I was a guest at my friend’s wedding, and got several compliments from other guests and family members I didn’t know. I truly felt beautiful, but didn’t take away from the Brides special day. It was also super easy to setup, I gave them my hotel information. Tiara met me in my room and took care of everything. I would highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Amy

Amy G. · Married on 03/14/2020

Worth Every Penny

I want to thank you so much for being a part of our magical day. The girls that helped us look just absolutely beautiful we’re so friendly and very helpful. I couldn’t of asked for a better experience. Not only was the hair and makeup perfect but the personalities and attitudes of Vee and Bree were just a perfect fit for our family. I would totally recommend Tiara Styles Beauty for any hair and make up needs in the future. Once again thank you so much and may God bless you and all your girls with a successful and prosperous future.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Better than I expected

Tiara did an excellent job. I did both the trial run and the wedding day hair and makeup. Trial run was great but she went above and beyond on the wedding day. Excellent and affordable. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Sehrish

Sehrish L. · Married on 08/22/2019

Excellent Services

Tiara and I go way back in 2015 when I first got engaged. She did my makeup and hair for an engagement party. I loved her so much that I decided to give her a call in 2019 for 3 days wedding event which included court house wedding ceremony, heena night, and a wedding reception. She not only helped me get ready but also provided her professional services for my mother and my cousin sister. We all loved they way we looked at the wedding. We got so many compliments. I also hired her to give me her photography and videography services. She was kind, pleasant, patient and flexible with myself and my husband all that time. It was such a great package to have your make up artist with you through out the event as your photographer and videographer. All of our guest loved her presence. I would truly recommend her services. Needless to say, she is my go to person for make up and hair for future family weddings.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Andrea R. · Married on 07/20/2019

Tiara is awesome!

Tiara and her team are the best. I am very picky with my make up (because I don't like to wear much) and hair ( I don't like people to touch my hair) but Tiara is such a sweet girl, very outgoing, and she always wants to make sure you get what you are looking for. Because I loved my make up and hair on my trial, I decided to do photography with her team as well. All my wedding party had make up and hair done with Tiara Styles Beauty and we all loved it. Definitely recommend Tiara. Our photos are almost ready :)

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Fun and Skilled!

I had worked out the details on weddingwired before doing paperwork over email. It was very quick and easy and they were super responsive, especially considering that I had hired them a bit last minute. The price was very reasonable for both the hair styling and airbrush makeup and it all looked amazing! It took a good hour and a half but the makeup artist played met me on site, set up shop and got some music going. She was fun and silly and surprisingly geeky too so she got along well with my easy dropping friends and myself.
    I didn't really have a clear idea of a hair or makeup style but she thought the reference pictures I had sent were lack luster but took the vision and upgraded it! She knew what she was doing for sure. :) I recommend them.
    p.s - The hair and makeup lasted through a lot of sweating.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Danice

Danice · Married on 04/06/2019

Great experience!

Tiara styles beauty is an amazing team to work with!! I had them do my hair and makeup for my engagement in tampa, FL and loved them so much I had them again for my wedding in charlotte, NC! They are professional, reliable, flexible and just plain fun to work with! They were receptive to what the bridesmaids and I wanted done for hair and makeup and was able to customize everything for us. They had us laughing and relaxed all morning . They also took the time to do touch ups for everyone in between the ceremony and reception which i greatly appreciated!
    I loved working with them, and I would highly recommend their services for any special event!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Cortney D. · Married on 03/03/2019

Wonderful and Stress Free!

Tiara and her team were awesome! She told me to continue about my day as if she wasn't there. She made sure my husband and I stayed hydrated and weren't in the sun too long. Tiara was very patient and professional throughout the entire ceremony. We highly recommend her business!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 02/09/2019

Love us some T

She was a one women show with 5 girls . And she was absolutely amazing start to finish. Theres nothing she cant do. She was so relaxed and entertaining. Highly recommend her to anyone

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Carmen

Carmen C. · Married on 12/17/2018

Omg! Awesome hair/makeup

I can’t say enough about Tiara... she did a phenomenal job at my wedding on 12/17/18... did my hair and makeup as I had requested..

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jason · Married on 10/27/2018

Tiara was absolutely amazing for our music video production event. She nailed the makeup for the actors/actresses and was a great team player. She was also incredibly patient and gracious working within our sometimes unpredictable and moving shooting schedule. And she was such a pleasure to work with from the planning phase through event execution and post-event. She also helped me recruit an actress for one of the main roles for our video, which turned out to be the perfect fit. In addition to all of that, her personality and positive attitude brought great energy to the event, and she made instant connections with many of the cast/crew on set. During wait times, she even helped out with lighting support and packing up gear. Her service and support was above and beyond. I highly recommend Tiara Styles Beauty for any project; you will be extremely pleased with her performance and the overall value she brings to the event.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/24/2018

This team was awesome! My makeup stayed flawless the whole night. I definitely recommend them for there service! It's worth it. Thanks you guys so much for the great work .

Sent on 06/27/2018

Tammy · Married on 05/09/2018

Tiara is an amazing makeup artist and stylist. She is so much fun and will make you feel comfortable the minute she arrives. She has an eye for detail and will envision what you describe you need and bring it to life. We were thrilled with our results!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Brianne · Married on 01/20/2018

I used Tiara Styles Beauty Team for my photography, hair, and makeup. The girls who did my (and 2 other family members') makeup and hair were awesome. They were so laid back and easy to talk to. They did exactly what we asked for and we were so happy with our looks! Tiara and her assistant were my photographers. My husband and I are so awkward when being photographed and both of the girls made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. They got great shots and even helped with my bustle/veil when needed. Definitely went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Tiara worked with me on customizing my photography package to fit our needs. I only booked her for photography/hair/makeup a few weeks prior to my wedding, so I'd say they're very flexible! It was very convenient to have all of these services from one group of lovely, talented women, and I would totally recommend them for all of their services.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Katie · Married on 10/31/2017

They were on time, very professional! I instantly clicked with my stylist. She played adorable music and did an amazing job on my make up for the whole party! :)

Sent on 11/16/2017

Deirdre · Married on 10/15/2017

Tiara listened to my idea for what I had in mind, then took that and delivered beyond my wildest expectations. She is so kind, and girl-friend personable, and I felt so relaxed as she did my hair and she also played music that was so just a really nice addition. So happy she could be my stylist!! Helped Make my wedding day truly awesome!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't thank Tiara enough for making me and my maid of honor look so stunning that day. She got there early, she made us feel so comfortable, she helped me get in my dress and placed my veil, and did an absolutely amazing job with hair and makeup. I cried so much and we took a boat ride with so much wind and my hair and makeup stayed put all day and night. What a miracle worker. I can't express enough how grateful and thankful I am to have found and had Tiara with me that day. The best day. Thank you.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

I just had Tiara Styles beauty for my wedding and I have to say that Tiara was AMAZING! She is so funny,friendly,and personable! Not only did she do a wonderful job on my makeup, but was also super helpful by snipping tags off my dress and even lacing up the back while it got stressful and rushed. Ashley also did an awesome job on my hair! Thank you so so much for making me look stunning on my wedding day! :)

Sent on 10/10/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a great experience using Tiara’s services. Very professional, punctual, and they listen to what you want. When it came down to the wire she was so helpful and the best energy to have around. Highly recommend this company!

Keyra · Married on 08/06/2017

OMG, let me just start saying that Tiara is the BEST make up artist I have ever come across!!!
    First of all, she was very responsive at all times. Our communication was through this website, email and phone. She was very clear and thorough with all the process from hiring her to getting to my place. She sent me information and instructions by mail and called me few days prior my wedding which gave me peace of mind. On the day of my wedding she was very punctual and brought everything that was necessary with her, even a high chair!
    She did hair for three of my bridesmaid and hairstyles were beautiful and fairly fast. She was so nice and talkative, she putted some music and made the morning so much pleasant.
    Now on to my hair and make up..... let me say that I was IN LOVE with my self!!!! She nailed it on everything. Just to let you know I have super straight hair so hair do's and hair extensions doesn't stay long and I have the oiliest skin so my make up doesnt last at all. She putted hair extension and did a half up do with a flower crown that I previously had and it was so pretty, and It was the longest a hair do lasted on me ever! (Considering my wedding was on a SUPER Hot and humid day). And my make up, was so perfect, so beautiful and it was everything I had pictured. It lasted all day long!

Im so happy that I picked Tiara for my special day. Im so greatful for her and I recommend her a million TIMES!!!!

Thank you so much Tiara!!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Amy · Married on 05/10/2017

Tiara is the absolute best!!! She is so friendly and personable she really makes you feel at ease even though you are about to walk down the isle. The experience that I shared with her just made me feel like I was having a spa day with the girls. She catered to my thoughts and opinions about what I wanted and she absolutely slayed my makeup and my hair. I looked so fabulous! I can't thank her enough for her services! This is the only person I recommend for hair and makeup.

Twila · Married on 03/11/2017

Tiara and her team are amazing!! Their prices are great and they are very professional!! My hair and makeup was flawless on my wedding day and I am forever grateful!!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Mary · Married on 03/03/2017

She was amazing!!! I highly recommend her to do her special events. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. Not only did she keep me centered and calm throughout all the wedding mishaps, I got so many compliments!