111 Nottingham Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 Map · Phone number

About All Kinds of Weddings

I am an ordained minister, and wedding officiant . I have several ceremonies to select from, I have short and sweet ones, religious ones, sand ceremony if asked for. I also can have engraving done to personalize the sand ceremony. I will gladly do the traveling and come to you. I you need me to do a rehearsal I will make my self available. I do all kinds of weddings, If requested I can write new ceremonies to suit the couple being married. I do like to meet the couple before the wedding, or renewal of there vows. I will also file the marriage license for the couple. I also make a certificate of marriage, I have 8 different certificates to chose from. I will go above and beyond to make your special day perfect. If there is any thing else you need me to help with I will gladly do. I also do ceremonies on holidays if special requested. If you want to be married the same day as getting your license you must take a marriage course, and I can provide you with that person and you can be married with in 4 hours. In Florida there is a 3 day waiting period after you get license. I am available all the time, I do not require couples to book in advance, they can if the would like but I am available same day. If you want to do a sand ceremony or candle ceremony it can be same day but, if you would like your stuff personalized it will take more time. At any time you want to reach me directly please feel free to call or text this number @561-714-0416 or if you prefer E-mail you can reach me directly at all_kinds_of_weddings@yahoo.com

Follow All Kinds of Weddings on

profile all kinds of weddings final
all kinds of weddings 1

5 Reviews for All Kinds of Weddings

Clara · Married on 12/28/2017

Jennifer was great!!! She responded within an hour of me contacting her and she stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process and afterwards. I even contacted her at the last minute, about four days before my wedding which was on a Monday in the afternoon. I could not be more grateful. She was very professional and friendly, she even helped put up some decorations that had fallen down. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 02/04/2016

All Kinds of Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Clara for your fabulous review! It truly was my pleasure to preform your wedding ceremony! You were a great client and if you and Caseman ever need anything please let me know!

mary · Married on 03/29/2016

Jen is a true Professional !! everything was beautiful, well organized, and the ceremony was so special ! it felt so personal i would recommend Jen for any wedding !!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Lisette · Married on 11/15/2015

We were so grateful to find Jennifer to conduct our wedding ceremony. She was very responsive during the planning process and helped us pick the perfect vows. On the day of she arrived early and performed the ceremony exactly as I had imagined it would be! Her pricing is very fair too!

Sent on 03/21/2016