P.O Box 959, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number

About A Perfect Paradise Wedding

Over 17 years of experience in creating unforgettable destination weddings and receptions on the Island on Maui!   Allow our professional staff to assist you to ensure that your special day is as perfect as you envision!

Follow A Perfect Paradise Wedding on

Other couples have also viewed

• Makena Weddings
  • Your Aloha Wedding Company, Inc.
  • A Dream Wedding
430b8e8fbfaad951 Maui 70

23 Reviews for A Perfect Paradise Wedding

Jaimie D. · Getting married on 05/03/2023

A Perfectly Beautiful Experience

I used A Perfect Paradise Wedding to help me plan a surprise vow ceremony for my husband. Due to Covid my husband and I did not have the wedding we originally planned in May 2020 and I wanted to surprise him with a vow ceremony on Maui during our honeymoon in March 2021. Kelly was so wonderful to work with! She worked quickly, efficiently, and professionally to make everything come together and exceed my expectations. She helped me choose the right package, sent information on makeup artists and photographers to choose from. She was able to secure the beach permit, book hair and makeup, a flower bouquet and flower circler, and the officiant all within a couple weeks. All I had to do was choose the day, which vendors I preferred and show up with my husband! Kelly took care of everything else. I would recommend her to anyone trying to plan a wedding or a vow ceremony!

Sent on 04/11/2021

Kelly G. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Kelly's the best!

Kelly Miller of Perfect Paradise Weddings is fabulous! She is very reasonable priced while delivering impeccable service. She is quick to respond to emails, was always professional answering ALL my questions, and resourceful when needing advice or recommendations. She has many years of experience and knows the wedding industry in Maui very well, which is priceless when planning from afar! She is very conscious of your budget and will offer recommendations or ways to save money if need be.

Kelly is a hard worker, very efficient, and extremely detailed orientated! Little things that I did not think of, she quickly caught and made sure no detail was overlooked. We were so fortunate to be able to have our small wedding in October five days after Maui opened up the island for travel and we were very grateful to have Kelly as our planner. We were extremely happy with all her services leading up to our wedding and on our special day. She put me at ease and I was relaxed knowing she had everything under control. At one point after the ceremony, an unexpected rain shower popped up and my guests commented on how hard Kelly worked running all over collecting items and was not concerned one bit that she was getting wet.

She also encouraged us to do a first dance which we originally were not going to do, but I’m so grateful we did! We have great memories of that thanks to her!
    My husband and I (and all our guests) were so impressed with her and are so glad we hired Kelly, she was the perfect fit for our wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Sylvia G. · Married on 12/01/2018

Kelly is amazing!

We hired Kelly to be our day-of planner and she was so great! From being in contact months before to the day of our wedding. Everything was perfect. She was very helpful through the whole process and very quick to respond. She made sure everything flowed nicely and the reception tables turned out beautiful. She is simply the BEST! Thank you Kelly!! M & S

Sent on 12/18/2018

A Perfect Paradise Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review!!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day, Thank you!

Award

A Perfect Paradise Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 548.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Marvin Tevaga Music Wedding Bands

As a vendor I always love working with Perfect Paradise Weddings. I never worry about anything with them. From the time I am booked and to the wedding day communication always works well leaving the client satisfied at the end of the event. Great company!

• Tad Craig Photography Wedding Photographers

A Perfect Paradise Wedding does an EXCELLENT job. I have known & worked with Kelly for over a dozen years so she certainly has the experience & the easy personality to get the job done in a beautiful way! Highly Recommended!

• Travel to Maui
    Travel to Maui Travel Agents

I have been assisting Kelly’s clients with their travel plans to Hawaii for years. I have even personally attended a few of A Perfect Paradise Wedding’s events at private estates here on Maui. Kelly does a wonderful job! She has years of experience as a wedding planner here on Maui. Her brides are relaxed knowing Kelly has taken care of even the littlest of detail on their wedding day. When planning a destination wedding miles from home it gives you a great sense of relief to know you are working a true professional. Marie Glodt Travel to Maui

• P.O Box 959 Kihei, 96753 See on map
    Location of (A Perfect Paradise Wedding)