19 Reviews for A Perfect Paradise Wedding

User Photos
19 A Perfect Paradise Wedding Reviews

I would hands down recommend A Perfect Paradise Wedding for anyone getting married on Maui. Kelly is organized, professional, flexible, and so fun to work with. She had excellent venue and vendor recommendations. She made us feel like we were the only ones she was working with from the very beginning. When we had an entire extra family decide to come only two days before the wedding, she didn't even think twice when she said "not a problem, I am so glad they can come!" and then managed to get everything together perfectly. She formed random thoughts and ideas here and there from my new husband and I into a wedding that was more perfect than we ever could have dreamed of. We still do not know how she pulled it all together! Use Kelly from A Perfect Paradise Wedding to make your wedding the most beautiful and stress free day of your life!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly is a gem! A trooper! A rock star! She did not let a little seasonal rain deter her from setting up on the beach as planned. I was a hot mess and she stayed calm and cool. A half hour before our ceremony started it was pouring rain and I'm panicking. But not Kelly! Then the clouds departed and blue skies were overhead right at the start time. Of course, Kelly was soaking wet but that did not stop her from making sure we had an awesome experience. As the professional photographer was taking photos, Kelly took photos using my cell phone which was great to be able to share pictures right away to friends and family. Kelly, we love you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Mark, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding 5,000 miles from home, in a place we had never visited, was incredibly intimidating. Kelly at A Perfect Paradise Wedding took all of that apprehension away. Kelly's great advice, honest feedback, wonderful referrals and superior event management (down to the smallest detail) made our wedding everything we had hoped for. I would enthusiastically recommend Kelly and her services to anyone who is planning an event in Maui. Mahalo, Kelly.
Stacey & Marc

Profile Picture Marc, 1/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

AMAZING! We hired Kelly as our wedding coordinator based on a recommendation from a friend, web reviews, services offered and how friendly she was on the phone. She was everything we hoped for and more!!! She was so professional, yet relaxed and down to earth. We also found her to be highly organized and detail-oriented – traits you obviously want in a coordinator. She was very prompt with communications. If ever I had a question, she would email me back usually within the day. Or if she couldn’t respond to a question right away, she would email to acknowledge receipt of our email and that she would get back to us. Through the planning process, Kelly recommended various vendors that we could freely research and choose. At no time did we feel pressure to choose any one vendor over another and if we wanted to hire a vendor ourselves, instead of through Kelly, that was no issue at all. She periodically updated our wedding proposal to see the progress we had made with planning. My husband and I were not totally enthralled with planning a wedding (I was more into the DIY aspect) so Kelly made sure we were on track the entire time. We were thrilled with how smoothly everything went and we of course have to hand it to Kelly! Kelly and her team set up everything so beautifully. She definitely provides a quality service and she genuinely wants the best for her brides and grooms. It was so nice to have Kelly on our side. We would not have wanted anyone else :)

Profile Picture User3813995, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was very flexible and everything went great!

Profile Picture Jenni, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly worked with us to create a beyond perfect wedding for Caitlin and Ryan. Her vendors were terrific in quality, professionalism and friendliness, from the caterers, the cake, the photographer, the DJ and the Polynesian dancers. Well, maybe the DJ wasn't friendly but he was excellent. Actually played the current party music Caitlin and Ryan wanted instead of old music rehash. The one area that the wedding party didn't understand is the wedding planner's need to keep people, including the bride, on schedule because of the vendors schedules/contracts. Future brides need not worry; this information will now be part of the rehearsal event. I would recommend Kelly to future couples. The wedding was at the Coffee Farm. Incredible, gorgeous, and private, venue. No tourists or strangers passing by or staring at the wedding. However it is a private residence and the owner showed up 15 minutes early as the reception was ending and was quite rude. This is obviously not Kelly's fault, but, if couples choose this venue, this is a problem that needs to be resolved in some manner.

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had an absolutely perfect wedding ceremony planned by Kelly Miller at A Perfect Paradise Wedding. She helped us choose an amazing location on the beach and everyone involved including Kelly, the photographer, and the officiate that married us were very professional and made our day extremely special for us. It was great working with Kelly. We did our planning though phone calls and e-mails since we do not live in Hawaii. Every last detail from the location to the flowers to the officiate's script exceeded our expectations. It really was the the most special day of our lives. Thank you.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly from A Perfect Paradise Wedding was great to work with. Right from the start, which was over a year ago, she was very prompt with emailing us and putting us at ease. She also brought to our attention some things that we hadn't even thought of! On the day of our wedding, we knew all the planning and details were in good hands with Kelly. Our day was amazing and I am able to remember it all because I wasn't stressed out about anything and I have Kelly to thank for that! The 20% service on everything adds up but goes along with the territory when getting married in Maui. Some of the things, I could have easily organized and saved a bit of money, but for all the stuff she did organized that I didn't have to worry about, made it all worth it! Would definitely recommend A Perfect Paradise Wedding!!

Profile Picture Aimee, 3/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was fantastic! She helped me plan my wedding from overseas in Australia and I couldn't have done it without her help and assistance. She was extremely informative and helpful about Maui from advice about the beaches, restaurants to the recommendations about hairdresser, florist etc. She really made our day perfect! Thanks Kelly

Profile Picture Rachael, 1/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brides is you want your wedding to be PERFECT and not have to worry about anything Kelly with a Perfect Paradise Wedding is the right choice. I do not live on Maui and Kelly took care of everything. She was the only wedding planner on the island that answered the phone and from that moment to the end of our wedding Kelly took care of me and made our wedding Perfect!

Profile Picture Gwen , 1/13/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly has relationships with some of the best vendors on the island. If you are planning a wedding from afar, her expertise is invaluable! You can't put a price on the amount of time you save scouring the internet looking for your wedding vendors, AND the amount of time you gain on your wedding day by not being the main point of contact.

I would highly recommend A Perfect Paradise Wedding to help plan your wedding!

Mahalo for everything Kelly!!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/1/12, 1 Review
2.7

Neither the fiance or I have ever been to Maui so of course we did our research online and through reviews and suggestions. We hired Kelly of a Perfect Paradise wedding because she was more flexible with a package plan for our needs. Our wedding was going to be intimate with family only so it wasn't a huge event we had to coordinate. Kelly charges an additional 20% to anything she touches. It seems to be a standard rate with Wedding planners and I'm ok with that for the most part since it is a business and Kelly has to make money. However, here is the low down summary on my experience hiring and working with Kelly of a Perfect Paradise Wedding. I hope this helps other brides looking to plan a destination wedding on Maui make their decision to hire A Perfect Paradise Wedding.

Pros:
Kelly is flexible and quick to respond, at first....

Cons:
Lack of response (sometimes ignoring some emails and questions all together)
Unprofessional with Poor communication skills (Rude comments made and has a short "know it all" attitude when you question her directions)

Since I am limited to 2000 characters in this review, I am unable to provide my examples. However, feel free to contact me if you want more details or have specific questions or need advice on how to plan a Maui wedding and reception.

Overall, I'm not sure if I would hire her again. I could've done without the attitude and poor response. I got better answers and service from my photographer's office manager than I did with my own planner who charged me 20% for her service but could not satisfy answering questions and responding to emails.

Profile Picture User2569057, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Kelly Miller was an awesome wedding planner. She took note of what I really wanted for my wedding and made it a dream come true for me. She was very flexible when I needed some last minute items on the day of the wedding. Kelly was commodating to my needs when things weren't going my way so I wouldn't be so stressed. There were a couple times that she was a little behind on responding to my email, but that was also because she just had a baby. I thought the price that I paid was reasonable, but I had to watch my budget because there was a 20% coordination fee on everything additional that I wanted to add to the wedding package. Overall, I highly recommend Kelly to any bride that is planning a destination wedding in Maui. Kelly was fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Quynh, 10/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was an amazing wedding planner! Planning from long distance had some worry but Kelly was able to answer each question thoroughly and put ease to all my worries. Our day was amazing and everything we could want thanks to Kelly!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jinzi and I wanted to thank you again for making our dream wedding day come true. You showed great flexibility and helped us rebook the license appointment after our flight got canceled. Everything was perfect and the staff was very friendly. The vendors you work with were also great: the food was delicious, the cake not only looked good but also tasted good, the musician was good, and make up artist. Michael took amazing pictures and Guy was fun to work with. We were very happy to meet you and have you as our wedding coordinator. Again, mahalo for making our special day a wonderful and memorable one.

Profile Picture David, 9/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I was very happy with our wedding thanks to Kelly ! She helped me with all my questions and concerns and made our day beautiful! The staff were all very kind and professional! Thank you for making our wedding dreams become a reality!!!! I hope continued success in all that you do! Ty Borg

Profile Picture Nitiyah, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly was great to work with. Every vendor she helped pick for us was fantastic! I still dream about the wedding cake! She made planning our destination wedding stress free.

Profile Picture Beth, 3/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Kelly was AMAZING!! Her suggestions for the reception (Plantation House) /ceremony (Kapalua Bay) were perfect. As was her suggestion for the bakery/cake. The flowers/leis were gorgeous! The gentleman who performed the ceremony was absolutely amazing, he didn't just preform the ceremony he provided history on Hawaiian weddings/culture. He was so authentic/funny (everyone loved him!!) The musician was wonderful and very personable too. The photographer was great! Tho, we had a small issue getting our pictures (something happened to his computer and we didnt get our pics before we left the Island) but... Kelly fixed everything and took the price of the pics off our bill because we waited so long for them.(they were damaged in the mail the first time they got sent out, so they had to be reprinted and sent out again) She dealt with the issue in a very professional manner. The pictures/Album/DVD (once we received them) were all beautiful! I loved every aspect of our wedding and planning it from another country was a breeze thanks to Kelly!!

Profile Picture User3446849, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Great company to work with! Couldn't have asked for a better partnership to work with on planning our wedding. Our wedding was just a private wedding between the Bride and Groom. I felt as if my Maid of Honor was right there with me. Kelly was AMAZING! The staff she hired for photos, video, officiant, and our beach sunset dinner were amazing as well! We would HIGHLY recommend using their services. Every little details was carefully planned and fully executed!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/22/10, 1 Review