Tolleson, AZ 85353 Map · Phone number

About A Glamorous You by Molly Rose

Molly Rose is an Arizona licensed cosmetologist and a graduate of the Joe Blasco Cosmetics and Make-up School in Hollywood, where she earned the title: "Professional Make-up Artist."

Skilled in the art of airbrushing and eyebrow shaping, as well as make-up application for print media and high fashion, Molly Rose and her talents have long been in demand. She has developed the trust of a celebrity clientele that ranges from local favorites to Hollywood notables, and even an Oscar winning actress.

In addition to her many professional accomplishments, Molly Rose worked for several years as a bridal specialist at one of Arizona's premier hair and make-up salons, where she often appeared on "Good Morning Arizona" and most recently on the "Fox 10 Arizona Morning" show.

So whether it's a simple but elegant backyard wedding or a sunset ceremony in the Caribbean, you can feel confident in placing your trust with Molly Rose.

Ensuring your moment of timeless beauty . . .

Follow A Glamorous You by Molly Rose on

JessicaDixon
image001

6 Reviews for A Glamorous You by Molly Rose

• User3112045 · 2+ years ago

Thank you Molly. You made everyone in my wedding party look their absolute best and everyone wished they could look that good everyday... but especially on my wedding day. I felt like a princess. Thank you so much for taking care of me and my group!

Sent on 11/21/2013
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 07/07/2012

Molly made me feel gorgeous, flawless, and absolutely radiant on my wedding day. I used her at my sister-in-law's wedding last year (a perfect execution of what I requested), for my engagement pictures (exactly like the pictures I had picked), and for my wedding day (if I could only recreated her skill at blush). My pictures are amazing. I look great at every angle and every insecurity about my skin I have (hello dark eye circles) disappeared. I will seek out reasons to use her services in the future!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Emily · Married on 09/01/2011

Molly Rose is amazing! We worked together to set a day of schedule that would work for both myself and my bridal party and allow for enough time before our wedding ceremony. Her ability to design a hairstyle based on exactly what I wanted was wonderful and her make-up applications are flawless. I felt the most beautiful I have ever felt on my wedding day and I couldn't have achieved it without Molly Rose. Our pictures are stunning and it's all because of her hard work. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/19/2011

A Glamorous You by Molly Rose FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

• What A Day Weddings Wedding Planners

Molly is amazing!! She transforms from beautiful, to naturally gorgeous!! Love working with her!!

• Tolleson, 85353 See on map
    Location of (A Glamorous You by Molly Rose)