A Fine Fete

Washington, DC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A Fine Fête is a bespoke wedding planning service based in Washington, DC. They know that no two weddings are the same, and they want to help you create an event that reflects your unique style and story. Your special day deserves nothing less than the very best, and you can count on them to be there for you from start to finish. Creating a beautiful, seamless, and stress-free experience is their priority, and they can’t wait to see the look on your face when it all comes together.

A Fine Fête is proud to serve the Washington metropolitan area and beyond. They offer full planning, custom planning, and month-of coordination for one and multi-day celebrations. They can assist with event design, provide vendor referrals, budget management, timelines, and more. Whether you’re planning an intimate occasion or a large gathering with your loved ones, they have what it takes to turn your wedding dreams into reality.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Message vendor

• Emily
    Emily H. Married on 04/30/2022

Absolutely Perfect Wedding

Our wedding was more perfect than we could have imagined!! We hosted a large, Indian Fusion wedding celebration for two families with very different expectations. The wedding that Rachael planned blew everyone away. She managed to create a wedding that pleased both sides of the family without sacrificing my husband’s and my desired esthetic. Everything about the day was amazing and we have received rave reviews from both sides saying it was the best wedding they ever attended. Rachael ensured that everything ran smoothly throughout the entire planning process, leaving us with nothing to do on the day of the wedding except enjoy. We couldn’t recommend A Fine Fete highly enough!!
    Ecf Married on 03/02/2022

Amazing Wedding!

Our wedding was everything we hoped for and more thanks to Rachael. Rachael and Anna were organized and on top of all the details. They had everything taken care of before we even thought about it. Rachael’s help with planning and coordinating helped us relax and enjoy the day. We especially appreciated her creativity for personalized details to help make our wedding even more special!

A Fine Fete's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your wedding and being open minded to our ideas! It was so fun working with and getting to know you both!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra J. Married on 08/15/2021

Look no further!

You can stop searching, the answer is Rachael!

We cannot recommend Rachael and the A Fine Fete team highly enough. Rachael is an amazing wedding planner, total professional, and all-around icon. I met Rachael when she was planning my sister's wedding. Watching her in action, I knew we needed her for ours.

The highest compliment we can give is that we have recommended Rachael unequivocally to our closest friends in the D.C. area - and now we recommend her to you, internet. In terms of specifics, a few things stand out from our nearly two years working with Rachael:

Experience: While Rachael has recently started her own business, she has spent years as a wedding planner. It really shows, from the relationships she has with vendors to the speed and ease with which she's able to answer random questions to really knowing what matters - and what doesn't - when planning a wedding. She doesn't let a single detail fall through the cracks.

Value: Rachael went above and beyond the terms of our contract to ensure that every aspect of our wedding was seamless and tailored. This sort of thing is hard to put a price tag on. She did things that I didn't even ask her to do (like text back and forth with my mom about welcome bags, bless her, or find design elements on Instagram that lined up with our vision and proactively send them to us for inspiration). I work in client service and can say with 100% certainty that I would never go the extra mile for my clients the way Rachael did for us.

Flexibility: With Rachael, you are not getting a one-size-fits-all wedding planning experience. She goes out of her way to cultivate new vendor relationships for you and is always willing to try something new. We really appreciated how she put us and our vision first - and then executed it to perfection! While Rachael was always deferential to our taste, she made sure we understood our options and always flagged opportunities for us to introduce personalized touches.

Fun: Rachael is fun!!! Given the amount of time you spend planning a wedding, it's worth it to work with someone you genuinely enjoy. My mom literally flew out for our tasting because she had so much fun with Rachael during my sister's. She makes the experience less stressful and lets you rest assured that everything is handled. When we rescheduled our wedding due to COVID-19, Rachael dropped off a fully designed absolutely delicious wedding cake to our HOME on our would-be wedding date. The cake design mirrored my wedding dress. It truly brought me to tears.

Speaking as a couple who were hesitant to use a wedding planner initially, we now cannot imagine how our wedding would have turned out without Rachael. Book her before everyone in DC finds out and she's busy on your date!!

A Fine Fete's reply:

Wow!! Thank you so much for the kind words Al! Working with you and Noah was so fun and honestly never felt like work. You're the exact type of client that I love and is what makes this job so fun!! I so appreciate you allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Rachael  Keyl
Rachael Keyl
Owner

Rachael found herself planning and executing events full time after years of unknowingly doing exactly that. With a background in politics, luxury retail and corporate experience she knows how important service and experiences are. She values always delivering top notch customer service to her clients and vendors but also in creating an unforgettable experience for both her clients and their guests.

Rachael loves being creative and working with clients to think up big ideas, even if they might be a bit crazy. She believes anything can be achieved with an open imagination, clear vision, proper planning, graciousness and the ability to laugh.

Washington, DC, 20002
Location of (A Fine Fete)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding