Orlando, Orlando, FL 32868 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About A.C.E Event Planning and Design Company

A.C.E Event Planning and Design Company offers wedding planning services to Central Florida. A.C.E stands for Always Classy and Elegant, and the company’s goal is to always provide you with classy and elegant events of royal proportions. Owner Jasmine has over eight years of wedding industry expertise, and she can help manage the details so your special day can be worry-free! A.C.E Event Planning and Design is here to serve as your one-stop shop for all of your wedding planning needs.

A.C.E Event Planning and Design Company offers wedding planning throughout central Florida, including Orange and Seminole counties. With four experienced planners on her team, Jasmine specializes in all types of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious. A.C.E. Event Planning and Design Company’s services include:

• Budget analysis

1 User photo

A.C.E Event Planning and Design Company 1
  • Lisa

Lisa Troxell Engelhardt · Married on 07/27/2019

Thank you Jasmine. You helped make my experience the best ever!!!

Jasmine was incredible as my "day of" coordinator. However, she did not just act in that role, she stayed in touch leading up making sure I didn't need anything. I am so, so thankful for her the day of the wedding. She made me eat something, actually brought it to me and kept everything on time and "in place" on the day. Couldn't have asked for anything any better. Love you Jasmine!!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Lady

Lady T · Married on 05/10/2019

Awesome service and value!!

I am fortunate to have worked with Jasmine McCartney previously in a different capacity but I must say, ACE exceeded my expectations for wedding planning- Jasmine and her team did an INCREDIBLE job!! I hired ACE for day-of planning services but Jasmine was involved periodically from time of hire. Her professionalism was unmatched in helping me find and secure vendors, negotiating price points, finding alternative/cost friendly designs while still keeping my overall vision in mind, and just being a beacon of knowledge when I felt so unsure. On the day of my wedding I literally had no cares as the ACE team took charge and allowed me and my family to enjoy our special day :) I felt included, respected, and most of all I got great value for my dollar! Would highly recommend ACE Event Planning! Please tell them Mrs. Thomas sent you!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Jeffrey · Married on 08/24/2018

Our experience with ACE event planning was amazing from start to finish! They're very professional and take pride in their work and it shows in the results! They can make any idea come to life for an unbeatable price!! Thank you again for planning our wedding and making it very memorable!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Award

A.C.E Event Planning and Design Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• RJ Glamour & Innovation
    RJ Glamour & Innovation Wedding Florists

We have worked with A.C.E. Event Planning numerous amounts of times and each time they impress us! They will NOT disappoint. As an event planner, Jasmine puts all her focus and heart into your event and really makes it happen. We have worked closely with her to ensure that our weddings turn out just perfect and they exceed our expectations each time. We would highly recommend A.C.E Event Planning to our clients.

• GET LIT Productions
    GET LIT Productions Wedding Decor & Lighting

A.C.E. is fantastic! We work with them on a lot of different types of events and it is always a pleasure. They are helpful, cooperative, and very nice. One of my favorites.

• Orlando Orlando, FL, 32868 See on map