A Bride's BFF

Rockville, MD View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A Bride鈥檚 BFF creates meaningful and beautiful wedding celebrations that are artfully planned and executed in the Washington D.C. area. We beleive that skillful planning and coordination can have a direct impact on the quality of your special day. Our goal is to become as invested in your wedding as you are; we believe in treating our clients like we would treat our best friends! We know the level of planning and coordination involved in creating the wedding of your dreams and have the experience to ensure it comes to fruition.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Allison T. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Hiring Decision We Made!

Hiring Mimi was one of the best decisions we made. She answered all of my 1000s of questions with patience and kindness. She was also great with my family during our rehearsal - we have lots of big personalities and she managed to lead us through a productive rehearsal! Going into our day we felt relaxed knowing Mimi was by our side the whole day - she kept all of the trains moving on time and was able to make up time when a couple of unexpected delays got us behind schedule (*she handled the unexpected moments incredibly well). If you're looking for a day of coordinator, don't think twice and hire one so you can enjoy the day. If you're looking for a day-of-coordinator who is detailed, understanding, calm, professional, amazingly well priced and will take care of all of your personal items and details with the same care you would - hire Mimi!
    Rachel Married on 09/25/2021

Exactly what we needed!

I planned a relatively small, low-key wedding (70 guests) but wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything and that the day went smoothly. We worked with Amanda at A Bride's BFF and definitely accomplished that goal! Amanda worked with us a month out to make sure we had thought of everything (including little things like a card box which I definitely needed and totally would have forgotten). Day of, she also made sure everything ended up at the venue, looked perfect, and that we stayed on schedule. We had a fabulous day and could not have done it without her!
    Sarah L. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best money I spent on our wedding

I'll admit, I was super skeptical about hiring a wedding planner. It wasn't the cost, it was more a question of if we really needed a wedding coordinator for a wedding that was less than 100 people. Spoiler: we absolutely did.

We got married in May 2020 but pushed our wedding reception twice due to covid. We worked with Tanisha prior to our reception and on the day of we worked with Tanisha and Desiree. They were flawless.

Our reception was in our backyard so, as I'm sure you can imagine, it isn't easy to just trust a stranger with responsibility of your house while you're off getting pictures taken. I never had any reservations about Tanisha. They handled the schedule, kept everything on track and made sure all of our guests with food needs received the proper food. I'm beyond happy with how it all turned out.
  • illustration stars

23 photos 路 04/20/2019

Deals

A Bride's BFF 1
Discount

Share a link to your photographer鈥檚 online wedding photo gallery with us to receive 5% off.

Jessica Nazarova Photography Jessica Nazarova Photography Wedding Photographers

These ladies are efficient, organized and super sweet! They worked an extremely long day and both stayed later than the vast majority of planners I have seen at weddings. They made my job easier and the couple's day stress-free.

That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg That Video Guy/Allan Goldberg Wedding Videographers

Mimi is a delightful day-of coordinator, with a calm demeanor. She made it easy for me to do what I needed to get good video. Many coordinators forget that the vendors are all working to give their customer the best results, and will start directing or limiting the vendors. Mimi was more interested in helping me and the others do our best. Thanks!

Tabard Inn Tabard Inn Hotel Weddings

I highly recommend A Bride's BFF for your wedding Planning! She was extremely organized and attentive to detail! She made our lives so much easier and teaming with her made it flawlessly possible to make our client's special day a success. We will definitely be working together again!

134 Garcia Lane Rockville, MD, 20850
Location of (A Bride's BFF)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding