$1,200
Day-Of, Partial

About A Bride's BFF

Becuase elegant, affordable and memorable weddings don't just plan themselves!

Your wedding is one of the most memorable days of your life; but it can also be one of the most stressful and expensive ones too. That is where the VALUE of a good Wedding Planner comes into play. We have a direct impact on the QUALITY of your wedding day and the memories you will take away from it.

At A Bride's BFF, helping budget-conscious couples plan elegant, affordable and memorable weddings in the Washington, DC metro area is our specialty. We are known as "a bride's bff" because everything we do for you is about becoming as invested in your wedding day as you are! We do the utmost to make this one spectacular moment in your life the day you always dreamed of--without ever underestimating the level of planning and coordination it takes to ensure the flawless execution of your special day!

So, if you are ready to have an elegant, well-planned wedding (and look stress-free and beautiful through it all) let's become BFFs!

-Mimi, Owner and Lead Planner

Full Planning (3)
Guest List (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Civil (1)

Mimi (& her assistant Kristen) were fantastic! Mimi came highly recommended to me by a friend and in turn, I would highly recommend her as well! I hired A Bride's BFF for "day-of" coordination to ensure my big day went smoothly. Mimi did just that and more! I wouldn't have changed a thing. She was helpful, responsive, flexible and in general, wonderful to work with. If there were any fires that came up, I was (and still am) none the wiser. She was worth every penny!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

A Bride's BFF provided day-of coordination for our October 2017 wedding and we couldn't be more pleased with the service that both Mimi and Carolyn provided. From the very beginning, Mimi was very responsive to our questions before we signed a contract with them. Then, about 6 weeks prior to our wedding day, Carolyn stepped in and helped guide us through the small timeline details and made sure that we always stayed on schedule during the final planning stages as well as on wedding day. Carolyn even helped calm our nerves on wedding day when we encountered an issue by assuring us that she and our other vendors would manage and work around anything that may come up. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we truly cannot imagine it without Carolyn's help. We strongly recommend A Bride's BFF!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/21/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1501264629517 1501264623067 fotolia99776245xs 3

15% Off Day-of Coordination Package

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Receive an additional 15% off your wedding! [January-March wedding dates only].
Available to the first 5 couples
#WW678ecb0922fd496f

4 ENDORSEMENTS
These ladies are efficient, organized and super sweet! They worked an extremely long day and both stayed later than the vast majority of planners I have seen at weddings. They made my job easier and the couple's day stress-free.

Mimi is a delightful day-of coordinator, with a calm demeanor. She made it easy for me to do what I needed to get good video. Many coordinators forget that the vendors are all working to give their customer the best results, and will start directing or limiting the vendors. Mimi was more interested in helping me and the others do our best. Thanks!

I highly recommend A Bride's BFF for your wedding Planning! She was extremely organized and attentive to detail! She made our lives so much easier and teaming with her made it flawlessly possible to make our client's special day a success. We will definitely be working together again!

69 PROS I KNOW

Events

134 Garcia Lane, Rockville, MD 20850   See On Map
240-406-9477 (phone)
A Bride's BFF is a wedding planner from Maryland servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington DC, Northern Virginia, and surrounding areas. A Bride's BFF is a professional planner that has been part of the DC wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Planning and Day-of Coordination.