94th Aero Squadron Restaurant

San Diego, CA View map

A vintage wedding venue in San Diego, California, 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant is brimming with character and unique beauty. This charming restaurant is truly unlike any other, with its rich history and interesting stories entwined with every piece of furniture and memorabilia from World War I. From airplane wings hanging above your head to the army jeep and relic model plane on the lawn, this unique spot will be sure to provide many conversational pieces.

Facilities and Capacity
94th Aero Squadron Restaurant has six event spaces to offer couples to host their wedding day festivities. With a guest capacity of 50 - 200, as well as indoor and outdoor (uncovered) options, this spot can offer exactly what you and your spouse are looking for in a wedding venue. Whether you decide to dress up or dress down the space, the character will shine through to provide a romantic atmosphere. The restaurant itself provides just one of the lovely spaces, with an outdoor gazebo and patio as well.

In the restaurant industry, service is key. Taking this understanding seriously, as well as providing a welcoming environment for events of all types, 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant offers the following services:

• Event planning
  • Multiple packages
  • In-house catering
  • In-house bar
  • Flatware
  • Parking
  • Chocolate fountain

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$12.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Liquor
House Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• Pineapple
    Pineapple H. Married on 04/01/2020

Professional and Friendly

I had the pleasure of working with the banquet manager, Rachel and her crew. From the very beginning she was on top of all my questions, as wedding planner I always have a lot. She kept up with our constant requests and was open to assist making any changes that were possible. I always appreciate someone who responds so quickly and professionally. 94th is a great place for people looking to book an event, it offers an eclectic post war theme with an airstrip in the backdrop. I would recommend 94th Aero Squadron for your event.
    Ellen Married on 07/14/2017
    Rachel, our Events Coordinator was amazing. She gave great advice on food purchase/drink purchase and even assisted me on the day of the event in decorating. I was always concerned about the venue being the outside patio/gazebo area and not large enough for 60 people, Rachel booked according to the rules of the 94th and tried to accommodate. At the last minute Management said I could have a room because the amount of people in the back patio would be against fire code. Having the room made my husbands 60th birthday a success! Having the room that seated everyone we were able have the food inside buffet style, my computer system showing the streaming video of his life, and everyone had a blast! My only question is why the 94th wouldn't give us the room to start with. Lucy and Zach were great servers for our party.
    The negative is the back area by the gazebo is very unsafe. I fell because there are lights and electrical posts sticking up out of the grass by the concrete area where the chairs and firepits are. At night you cannot see these and, like I said, it a trip and safety hazard. In addition the 94th needs maintenance on the facility it is very run down.
    Ellen Hart
    Kelley Married on 04/29/2017
    We live out of state and I found the 94th Aero Squadron on line. I contacted Rachel and was very pleased with her professionalism and quickness to respond. I planned the entire reception for our wedding with phone calls and emails. Rachel made the process very easy, fun and explained everything. the day before the wedding we dropped off all of the pieces for our beach center pieces. I had emailed a picture of what I was wanting. Rachel and her staff went above and beyond and provided us our dream reception. All night long I was getting compliments about the location, the food and the quality of service. I highly recommend the 94th Aero Squadron for your reception or any other event you are planning. Thank you so much Rachel.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

94th Aero Squadron Restaurant Price Rates

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

8885 Balboa Avenue San Diego, CA, 92123
Location of (94th Aero Squadron Restaurant)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding