2Chic Events & Design

Sacramento, CA View map
4.8 out of 5 rating

2 Chic offers Simply Chic, Fabulously Unique wedding and event planning & design services. We service all of Northern California, including Sacramento, Napa, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe as well as any destination location you desire! 2Chic has been featured on WeTV's Platinum Weddings and has been voted #1 Wedding Planner on KCRA-3's A-List.

Please visit our web site for more information and the opportunity to have your guests say:"This is the best wedding we've ever been to".

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jess
    Tay Married on 06/20/2020

Miracle Worker!

Aimee is nothing sort of a miracle worker! When COVID hit, most of my friends suggested I reschedule my wedding, but my fiance and I were set on pushing forward. I expected our planner to suggest we postpone as well, but she blazed the way for us and made it all happen, without compromise, even after having to change our venue 3.5 weeks before the date! Without Aimee I know we wouldn't have been able to pull it off. I'm still in complete awe of the mountains she moved for us and I am so grateful to have had her on my side!
    Lexie Married on 03/13/2020

Dream wedding planner

There are no words I can say to justify how absolutely incredible Aimee made my wedding day! She had planned my sisters wedding 5 years ago and I already saw how amazing and on top of it she was, but WOW did she far exceed and surpass any and all expectations I had for my wedding. I don鈥檛 even know where to begin because I could go on and on about Aimee!!! Not only did she make every little detail come together perfectly, but she ensured the wedding day went absolutely flawlessly. Not a single thing I would change, I just wish I could live it over and over. I felt so calm and confident, able to relax the whole day as she 100% took care of EVERYTHING. She made my fairytale Pinterest vision come to life, even better than I had imagined. AND to top it all off, she was so much fun to work and plan with. She GREATLY contributed to how much I enjoyed the entire wedding planning process. She was there for me every step of the way through the smallest and biggest parts of the planning. Always one step ahead, thinking of every possible detail. She has an AMAZING eye for making things come together but never pressured me one way or another, always just helped me come to the best decisions. I actually wish we could do it all again 馃槀 I miss Aimee and would recommend her to anyone and everyone planning ANYTHING! She鈥檚 AMAZING!!!
    Marcella M. Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision we made for our wedding day!

I can not recommend Aimee and her team enough! She is amazing! She gave us the greatest gift of confidence that our wedding day would be perfect. This allowed us to fully focus on marrying each other and celebrating with our family and friends. Home weddings can be a daunting undertaking but are so wonderful and special. Aimee coordinated everything perfectly. I was never stressed or overwhelmed. Aimee was respectful of our wishes and budget and was totally transparent throughout the planning. I felt in control at all times but with no stress and pressure! When it is a home wedding you need someone who loves and respects your home! Aimee looked at our dirt lot and totally envisioned the amazing setting it would be. She was with us through landscaping and built the wedding around our developing yard. The result was sheer magic! She has established relationships with the best vendors around and her creative eye is spectacular. Aimee鈥檚 energy is incredible and I guarantee you will vibe with her! We can not wait to hire her again for more events!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Tan Weddings & Events Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Aimee Wendell is a divine wedding planner! We absolutely love working with her. A wedding coordinated by Aimee is one that has all of the perfect elegant touches, and everything that a couple envisions. We highly recommend 2Chic Events & Design for weddings and other events!

Makeup By Jenifer Haupt Makeup By Jenifer Haupt Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked With Ammie from the begining. Everytime she amazes me with her talent. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I have seen her do the most amazing events ever. She is professional and makes things happen. You will not be dissapointed.

Carmen Salazar Photography Carmen Salazar Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough about Miss Aimee and her fabulous team! First, the woman has more creativity in her pinky than most people have in general. I have no idea how she dreams of some of the amazing weddings her brides are lucky to receive from her. I have worked on 2 weddings with Aimee and she did an amazing job of tailoring each wedding to the style sense of the bride and delivered such wonderful design details and experiences that guests raved about. I continually heard guests throughout both weddings rave about how beautiful the weddings were. Aimee constantly raises the bar on event design - I can't wait to see what she creates for her next bride!

817 16th Street, {By Appt. Only} Sacramento, 95814
888-542-2442

Tuesday - Saturday, By Appointment Only.
Location of (2Chic Events & Design)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding