Phillip Alan Films

Sacramento, CA View map
$4,990 Most Popular Price

$4,990 Most Popular Price

Recently voted "Professional of the Year 2010" by over 300 peers in the wedding industry!

We want to produce fun, vibrent, creative, and polished films for our brides. Each couple, each wedding, and each film has a personality, and we infuse that into each production.

Tired of looking at a bunch of uninspired videos from around the web? Come see what you are finally looking for in a wedding film! A direct link to our online gallery is just a click away!

We tell the evolving story of your wedding in a style borrowed from Hollywood - fun, emotional, and exciting! We work closely with you before the wedding with a free consultation, learning about your desires for a perfect wedding film. Taking cues from your music and personal style, we craft a final product that you will cherish for the rest of your lives.

We would love to talk about your particular event. Please give us a call or shoot us an e-mail to let us know how we can capture your event with the class and style you expect from an award winning event filmmaker.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3990

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4990

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
USB Hard Drive
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 12/05/2020

Our Favorite Vendor

Working with Phillip Alan Films was simply the best investment we made for our wedding. I can't say enough great things about Phill, from his skill and professionalism, to his commitment to his craft, and his amazing personality that made the whole process a joy. We threw quite a few wrenches into things as we attempted to make a 2020 wedding possible, and Phill consistently rolled with the punches, shared creative ideas, problem-solved, and made things we thought would be impossible a reality! It was truly enjoyable to work with him, from our correspondence to the wedding day. And THEN we got to see the final products!... We are in love with our films and will treasure them forever - they represent our magical day so genuinely and in a way that is so "us." Thank you a million times to Phill! As my brother said upon first viewing our film, "Your videographer was worth every penny."
  • Tayler
    Tayler D. Married on 08/28/2020

Thank you Phillip Alan Films!

Choosing Phillip Alan Films for our videographer was the best thing we could've done for our wedding! We're one of the many couples who had to change our original wedding plan due to COVID. We moved our location and had a month to plan and that's when we found Phillip Alan Films from recommendation of family and friends. Phil was so flexible and adaptable for us and was such a joy to work with. He is extremely professional, talented and funny! He really helped us relax and just enjoy our day. He captured amazing footage and we felt so relieved to know he had it all handled! Phil is extremely talented and creative and we are so grateful to have these memories captured to cherish forever. Highly, highly, highly recommend Phillip Alan Films!
    Stephanie Married on 10/24/2015
    Phil and his assistant Rusty are amazing. He had us laughing when he was blending into the crowd. I knew he was there but at times I had no idea. I can't wait to see our wedding video. I know it will be nothing short of spectacular. He was a great hire, which was important to me cause this was the number item on my list for our wedding. He was easy to work with, has a great vision for the couple he is working with, and was all around top notch.

Real Weddings

• Emily & Mikey
    10 photos · 10/12/2019
  • Travis & Corey
    18 photos · 10/03/2016

Deals

Phillip Alan Films 1
Discount
Sign up 30 days or sooner to your wedding date, take 20% off any package of your choice!

Pricing

Phillip Alan Films Price Rates

Bucheli Photography Bucheli Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing film artists. Not only have I had the pleasure of working with Phill, but he also captured my own wedding film. I can't recommend him enough, absolutely beautiful work.

Sounds To Go Sounds To Go Wedding DJs

Phill is a fantastic videographer, and a consummate wedding pro. I am always excited when I hear I'll be working with him on a wedding, because I know I'll be working with a self-sufficient team-player who brings a great personality and is able to pull it out and do what it takes to get the job done. Phill's experience extends beyond weddings, so you can rest assured you're getting a well-rounded professional who has mastered different elements of his craft. When it comes to weddings though, his work speaks for itself, and his experience working with many of the areas finest vendors, at many of the finest venues, makes him a great choice.

Reverend Prima Diva Reverend Prima Diva Wedding Officiants

This guy is the pro to know! He produces wedding films all over the world and his work is well respected. He is known and respected by the wedding industry and his work is so moving. You will feel like every penny was worth it when you see the work he gives you.

Sacramento, CA, 94106
Location of (Phillip Alan Films)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding