Direct Light Studios

Folsom, CA View map
$4,999 Most Popular Price

$4,999 Most Popular Price

Direct Light Studios is a professional wedding videography service based in San Francisco, California. Laura and Dakin, the founders of the service, are truly dedicated to the capturing of your story in an authentic style, preserving your precious moments. Direct Light Studios works closely with you, documenting your special day in a way that represents the tone of your wedding.

This San Francisco-based duo strives to develop a personal connection with you, gaining a genuine understanding of your dream vision. Direct Light Studios aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, client revisions, and a one-event-per-day policy. Laura and Dakin provide a variety of videography services including full-feature video, high-definition video, drone footage, and more. Clients can also avail of digital downloads as their final video format for their wedding film.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,799

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,999

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

1 User photo

• Noelle
    Noelle M. Married on 09/09/2020

Excellent Beyond Expectations

Direct Light Studios went above and beyond for my sister's wedding. They were professional, seamless, and wonderful. They captured everything we could have ever wanted and then some! We were able to get ready and go through the entire day with ease and never were bothered or felt like there were cameras on us. It was all very in-flow and they were just SO good at their work! Then, the finished product, was worth every penny and then some. I would recommend them for your wedding video over and over again. Treat yourself to this gift of a lifetime. Laura and Dakin were such an incredible team and such lovely humans - we truly enjoyed working with them and seeing their incredible finished works too.
  • Meghan
    Meghan M. Married on 09/21/2019

Next level videographers

I work in the creative industry, project managing super bowl commercials and brand videos, and the talent level that Laura and Dakin, owners of Direct Light Studios, bring to the table is NEXT LEVEL. Plus they were a joy to work with, making me and my husband feel comfortable in front of the cameras, and working seamlessly alongside our photographers Scott & Dana.

My thoughts on the end result: I absolutely love it. Our highlight film brings me to tears! Watching it makes my heart so full of happiness I can't even describe it. It reminds me that my wedding really was the best day!

Thank you to Laura and Dakin, from the bottom of my heart and from my husband and our entire families, for this gift.

I shared our film with my mom who said she might watch it every morning to make her heart happy and filled with our love! I will be doing the same!

Laura and Dakin are beautifully talented and I am forever grateful for deciding to hire them! The BEST DECISION, I would make it again. Everyone needs a wedding film, and you're lucky if you get to work with Direct Light Studios!
    Heather K. Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing wedding videographers!

They were so fun and easy to work with! And I love how our video turned out.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Erica Baldwin Photography Erica Baldwin Photography Wedding Photographers

Dakin and Laura of Direct Light Studios are the best in the business! They are so easy to work along side during the wedding day, and they are so laid back and personable, it's very refreshing! Their work is so exquisite and creative, I refer them to every couple that comes to me for photography. Videography is such a beautiful complimentary product to have in addition to photographs of the most important day in your life and they have a gift of capturing all of the emotion and love surrounding the couple and their family. I very highly recommend!

1750 Prairie City Road Suite 130-113 Folsom, CA, 95630
Location of (Direct Light Studios)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding