703 Rosemary Ct., Fairfield, CA 94533 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Fresh Wedding Cinematography

I’m passionate about film and storytelling. I love the unique, out of the ordinary and dramatic elements of individuals and life itself. When you choose me as your videographer I take time to get to know you, your business or event. I listen to your wants and needs and together help form a creative approach to every project. After all it’s my goal to produce a memorable and lasting product that will have people talking…”That’s FRESH!”

Follow Fresh Wedding Cinematography on

1 User photo

• Kim

Kim Mabanta · Married on 09/07/2019

Best. Investment. Ever.

My husband and I weren't originally planning on getting a videographer, but decided last minute that we wanted to be able to re-live one of the best days of our lives through film. Given the last minute decision, we were SO lucky that Brian was available! He was quick to reply to all our messages and set up a meeting to get caught up on all the wedding planning- you couldn't even tell it was a last minute decision with how fast he was able to get everything set up for us! The day of the wedding, we couldn't even tell he was there! He and his team were like shadows, documenting all of the festivities without ever being in the way or "forcing scenes", which is exactly what we were looking for. The turnaround time was just as expected and the final product was AMAZING. Everyone who watched it said it was just like watching a movie and we are so glad we decided to have videography- and even happier that we went with Brian! He created the most beautiful video of our special day that my husband and I now have to share with our kids. We plan on watching this every anniversary and are so glad we can re-live this day just like it was yesterday! Brian was such a pleasure to work with and was definitely one of our best investments from our special day. To this day, we can't stop raving about him to our friends and family and those who are currently planning their special day! If you're like us and still contemplating whether or not to get a videographer or who to go with- save yourself time and book him now!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Jeffrey Bunyi · Married on 08/25/2019

Excellent!

Brian Winckel and Fresh Wedding Cinematography did our wedding in August 2019 and we couldn’t be happier with their work! Brian and his partner did an amazing job during our wedding. Brian’s communication was excellent from the get go, starting a whole year before our wedding date.

He has different price packages to help with your budget which helped us out a lot. Brian is very knowledgeable and helped guide us through the whole process without making us feel like he was taking over. Brian is very professional and very understanding when it came to meetings.

During our wedding they made it feel like the cameras weren’t even there even though they caught multiple angles and moments during our wedding video. The wedding video highlight turned out amazing and we can’t stop watching it! Brian also stepped in and dealt with issues we were having with our photographer and made sure everything was resolved.

Thank you Brian and Fresh Wedding Cinematography for all your hard work and we would definitely recommend you guys to anyone!

-Jeffrey & Jennifer

Sent on 01/17/2020

Erica · Married on 08/23/2019

Best investment for our wedding.

Brian was the first person I booked for our wedding, even before our venue. From the minute I watched his portfolio of videos on his website, I knew I needed to have him at our wedding. I looked at many, many videographers and none came even close to measuring up to the level of detail and emotion that Brian is able to deliver through his videos. He went above and beyond to make our wedding video so special and truly the most treasured thing we have from our wedding day. Also, he is so friendly and easy to work with. Our wedding was on a very hot day in August but it didn't slow him down at all.Don't hesitate to book Brian! You'll never regret it- he truly does the best work.

Sent on 08/20/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fresh Wedding Cinematography Pricing

Fresh Wedding Cinematography Price Rates

Fresh Wedding Cinematography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2899.00
    Add'l Hours
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

• 703 Rosemary Ct. Fairfield, CA, 94533 See on map
    7077182061 (Phone number)
    Location of (Fresh Wedding Cinematography)