Fresh Wedding Cinematography

Fairfield, CA View map
$2,899 Most Popular Price

$2,899 Most Popular Price

I’m passionate about film and storytelling. I love the unique, out of the ordinary and dramatic elements of individuals and life itself. When you choose me as your videographer I take time to get to know you, your business or event. I listen to your wants and needs and together help form a creative approach to every project. After all it’s my goal to produce a memorable and lasting product that will have people talking…”That’s FRESH!”

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,899

Add'l Hours
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

1 User photo

Jennifer V. Married on 10/23/2021

The best!

Brian was amazing from the start and was one of our favorite vendors to work with! He was easy to work with before, during and after the wedding! He was very easy to talk to and was always quick to answer our questions. Brian is very personable which made us feel comfortable and more relaxed the day of our wedding. He captured BEAUTIFUL moments in our video. He listened to what we wanted and now we get to watch and re-live the best day of our lives over and over again. We are SO grateful that we had Brian as our videographer! We would recommend Brian in a heartbeat!!!
    Sarah R. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Video of our Dreams!

Brian and his team were so easy to work with. The moment we saw his work, we knew immediately that we wanted him to capture our day. And let me tell you, the video exceeded all our expectations! We’ve watched it so many times and still can’t wipe the smile off our faces each time we watch. It’s such a dream to relive this perfect, magical day over and over again and it’s all thanks to Brian. If you’re on the fence about having a videographer, this is your sign to do it and work with Brian - you absolutely will not regret it! Thank you so much, Brian!!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 07/18/2021

Best Wedding Videographer!

Brian was so amazing to work with. After I came across Brian's portfolio I knew immediately I wanted him to be our videographer. No other videographer came close to the quality, creativity, or beautiful story telling he captures in his films. On the wedding day, he came early and prepared. He was just as excited as we were to get some really nice shots in different spots. We could tell he is super passionate about what he does and his work proves that! He is also very easy going, nice, and a breeze to work with. We couldn't be happier with the highlight film he created for us. It's like he read my mind on how exactly I wanted our highlight film to be from just a simple questionnaire we filled out. He captured every little detail I wanted to be captured and more! The drone footage is also super nice. We can't help but watch the film over and over again. We highly recommend Brian for your Videographer needs. Thank you again, Brian!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

703 Rosemary Ct. Fairfield, CA, 94533
7077182061
Location of (Fresh Wedding Cinematography)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding