Captured Cupid

Roseville, CA View map
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

Captured Cupid is a Roseville, California-based videography company serving the Sacramento, San Francisco, Napa, Monterey and surrounding wedding areas. They specialize in quick turnaround and unique films. They work hard and fast, challenging themselves to produce high-quality work in a short amount of time. Captured Cupid is ready to turn your magical day into a timeless captured memory.

Captured Cupid offers a variety of videography and photography services. Their most popular wedding videography package includes:

• Additional hours

• DVD
  • Digital download
  • SD card
  • USB hard drive

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Annika Married on 07/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kevin went above and beyond to provide amazing footage of the most important day of my life. Getting there before we had scheduled to make sure he could get some footage of everyone getting ready for the big day was much appreciated! He was so patient with everyone and made sure things went smoothly. Already having some edited clips the day after was so great to have! I have mentioned multiple times how great they both were and was so glad they were there to capture the day that went by so fast that I will now never forget, thanks to Captured Cupid!
    Edward Married on 07/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kevin is the man! Thank you so much for our beautiful video. The perfect way to capture every detail of our special day. Your work is outstanding & we could not have asked for a better way to remember it all!
  • Charles And Fatima
    Fatima A. Married on 06/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I were VERY VERY VERY selective with our videographer and photographer. We are so happy we decided to choose Kevin and his company for our videography team! Its kind of a long story. So I honestly had already booked a different videographer - a really cheap videographer because I was only paying attention to the saving money AND my wife nor I had been married before, so we were thinking "Oh yeah, this guy is good and his price is crazy cheap!" But luckily my wife decided to keep looking for other videographers and she had came across a few she narrowed her list down to that was within our expectations and was within our budget. She had a HORRIBLE experience with one photographer (WHO WAS NOT KEVIN's COMPANY) and the photographer ended up arguing with my wife and was kind of harassing my wife through the phone and calling her names. (I just had my wife report the dude, I didn't want to confront him cuz I have more important sh*t to do at the time like plan a wedding. I don't have time for that bs). Then my wife made an appointment with Kevin. My wife and I are pretty good at feeling out vibes of people to kind of match our wavelengths and she felt comfortable enough to tell Kevin what my wife had gone through with that photographer who was really rude. Kevin understood and apologized on that photographers behalf. I know a lot of this might seem like its unnecessary BUT I want to show proof that Kevin is understanding, accomodating and is a REALLY nice guy. Really great guy to work with. Kevin worked with us on our budget as well. Made a good payment plan and he worked with us. So we decided to go with Kevin and his company. He even worked his birthday weekend! Our wedding was June 10 2016. And he was happy about it! Haha. Kevin and his crew is very respectful, very down to earth and worked around everything my wife and I were doing. Every special request we had, he tried his best to incorporate it in our agenda that we had already given him. Great comp!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Roseville, 95678
Location of (Captured Cupid)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding