Captured Cupid Reviews

15 | Roseville, CA

15 Reviews for Captured Cupid

Annika · Married on 07/20/2018

Kevin went above and beyond to provide amazing footage of the most important day of my life. Getting there before we had scheduled to make sure he could get some footage of everyone getting ready for the big day was much appreciated! He was so patient with everyone and made sure things went smoothly. Already having some edited clips the day after was so great to have! I have mentioned multiple times how great they both were and was so glad they were there to capture the day that went by so fast that I will now never forget, thanks to Captured Cupid!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Edward · Married on 07/23/2016

Kevin is the man! Thank you so much for our beautiful video. The perfect way to capture every detail of our special day. Your work is outstanding & we could not have asked for a better way to remember it all!

• Charles And Fatima

Fatima and Charles · Married on 06/10/2016

My wife and I were VERY VERY VERY selective with our videographer and photographer. We are so happy we decided to choose Kevin and his company for our videography team! Its kind of a long story. So I honestly had already booked a different videographer - a really cheap videographer because I was only paying attention to the saving money AND my wife nor I had been married before, so we were thinking "Oh yeah, this guy is good and his price is crazy cheap!" But luckily my wife decided to keep looking for other videographers and she had came across a few she narrowed her list down to that was within our expectations and was within our budget. She had a HORRIBLE experience with one photographer (WHO WAS NOT KEVIN's COMPANY) and the photographer ended up arguing with my wife and was kind of harassing my wife through the phone and calling her names. (I just had my wife report the dude, I didn't want to confront him cuz I have more important sh*t to do at the time like plan a wedding. I don't have time for that bs). Then my wife made an appointment with Kevin. My wife and I are pretty good at feeling out vibes of people to kind of match our wavelengths and she felt comfortable enough to tell Kevin what my wife had gone through with that photographer who was really rude. Kevin understood and apologized on that photographers behalf. I know a lot of this might seem like its unnecessary BUT I want to show proof that Kevin is understanding, accomodating and is a REALLY nice guy. Really great guy to work with. Kevin worked with us on our budget as well. Made a good payment plan and he worked with us. So we decided to go with Kevin and his company. He even worked his birthday weekend! Our wedding was June 10 2016. And he was happy about it! Haha. Kevin and his crew is very respectful, very down to earth and worked around everything my wife and I were doing. Every special request we had, he tried his best to incorporate it in our agenda that we had already given him. Great comp!!!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Kevin is the whole package. He is 100% reliable, extreamly creative and took initiative to look for ways to make our day more memorable than we could have imagine. He is an extreamly hard worker with an eye to make anything look like a fairy tale. Not to mention the way he presents his final product was far beyond our expectations. Truly beautiful. We are forever grateful to Kevin and his staff.

Sent on 02/01/2016
  • W

Whitnee · Married on 09/12/2015

Kevin and his team did awesome in capturing our wedding. We did not have it in our budget to hire a videographer but desperately wanted one. Kevin was so accommodating and worked to incorporate it in our budget. We were so happy we did because we loss my father-in-law two months after our wedding. It was worth every penny as something to look back on and for our children to see their grandpa means more than anything. We thank you Kevin!

-David & Whitnee Guerra

Kristen · Married on 08/07/2015

Kevin and his assistant Blane were wonderful! They were incredibly flexible working with our timeline for the day and helped to make our day extra special. Our video came out even better than we expected. We particular enjoyed the one-on-one interviews :0)
    Thank you guys! You were amazing!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Kris · Married on 08/07/2015

My husband and I are extremely happy with the work KPC films did. I did necessarily believe that we needed a videographer originally, but was told that I would want the video latter and they were right. The video is great, KPC made the process fun on the day of our wedding, and I was very impressed by how quickly we got our video.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Theresa · Married on 07/11/2015

Our wedding video came out great! We are very pleased with the work and thank you KPC Productions for being there to do a great job at our special event.

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2015

5 out of 5 stars!!!! KEVIN AND KPC PRODUCTION WILL NOT DISAPPOINT, VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING:)))

Sent on 08/10/2015

Heidi · Married on 06/13/2015

EXTREMELY fast turn around on the highlight video- which was so enticing that we cannot wait for the documentary edit! Kevins team was super awesome! Showed up early- super early, and totally ready to rock the whole day! Stayed late to get super adorable night lighting shots and worked amazing with my other vendors. Super professional & totally fit in with our crowd! I HIGHLY reccomend using him / KPC Film Production!! You will not be disappointed! Prices are fabulous, too!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Michelle · event on 05/25/2015

I hired KPC Film Production to do my upcoming wedding and I can't wait, he did such a great job on the engagement party/dinner. He was friendly and easy to work with while maintaining professionalism. He listened to my requests and exceeded my expectations. I will also be using him for a class reunion in 2016, because he did such a great job. I will be recommending him to all my friends.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Renee · Married on 03/07/2015

I hired Kevin to videograph my wedding day from getting ready till the end of the night. He was very professional and very easy to work with getting all the shots I requested. I received my video in a timely matter ( very quickly ) and I can not thank him enough. The wedding video was absolutely perfect and amazing. Family & friends who could not attend loved the video as well. They were amazed at how much attention to detail and how well the video was put together. I would recommend Kevin to anyone looking for a videographer for any special event or occasion.

Sent on 05/28/2015

sheena · Married on 09/24/2016

Kevin and his team were great to work with. They were on time, professional and fun to work with. Even though I live hours away, Kevin made me feel at ease about the process and he left me confident I'd enjoy the results. My husband and I were not disappointed! We've received many compliments on both the short and long version of our wedding day. I'd highly recommend KPC for any videography needs.

natassha · Married on 12/12/2015

loved the quality of the work we show our short clip to everyone we are beyond happy

Sent on 05/30/2017

4.2
      3.0

KPC totally exceeded our expectations. The crew was unintrusive. They got all of the different footage we asked. The final product was incredibly well edited, with great music choices and integration. A good gauge of a successful video is how often you watch it--we have lost count. A flawless end product. Use these guys.

Sent on 07/08/2016