2421 17th Street, Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33

About CineCrown Photography + Filmmaking

CineCrown was founded in 2008 with the purpose of providing a high-end quality of wedding films services. Our goal is to preserve the emotional wedding day memory in high definition video. We value our customers and approach each new project with passion and creativity.

Our company was established by Martin Vo, who has been working in the wedding photography and cinematography since 2008. With a Bachelor of Art in Photography and Cinematography Studio Arts and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, Martin has the education and experiences to produce design products that would exceed the clients’ vision. Martin continues to acquire more knowledge of new technology that will bring forth new skills and styles that will be intertwined into the productions.

Follow CineCrown Photography + Filmmaking on

• Videos 4

15 Reviews for CineCrown Photography + Filmmaking

Khalid · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Photo/Videos Ever!

Martin and his Cinecrown crew were OUTSTANDING on our wedding day...they made my wife and I so comfortable, treated us and all of our family and guests with the utmost respect, they created an atmosphere that made us all have fun taking our pictures, no rushing, they are true professionals that knew our venue (Grand Island Mansion) like the back of their hand! All of the communication (before/during/after) was so smooth. Martin was always responsive and has amazing ideas to make sure your shots turn out EXTRAORDINARY.

Now for the photo/video. They were the best pictures we have ever seen/taken in our lives and that is a bold statement to make. All our family and friends were all included in both photo/video, the editing was superb with a toast storyline that was so creative, moving and captured the day with all of the emotions in the most beautiful ways. Martin is an artist with his work and created a MASTERPIECE with our photo/videos. The most common response we received from family and friends so far is "WOW! Those were the most amazing wedding photos we have ever seen!" The videos literally made us feel like we were there at the wedding again, which is a very special feeling that no words can ever describe.

Our photos/videos will be what we remember our special day with forever, and thanks to Martin and his Cinecrown team, we will be able to live that day over whenever we want. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Shireen N. · Married on 09/22/2018

Worth the $$!

I just have to say…WOW! Martin and his team did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photos and videos! We got married at the Grand Island Mansion and since he’s photographed several weddings there prior, he was very knowledgeable about where the best shots were, where the sun would set, which rooms had the best lighting, etc. We also wanted someone who would be able to direct us, as well as friends and family as to how to pose and what looks best (we’re not professional models!) while making everyone feel comfortable at the same time. Martin was able to do just that and made sure everything was amazingly picturesque.

The photos and video footage turned out absolutely remarkable! Even when we wanted slight alterations done such as changes to background music or other parts of the videos, Martin was more than accommodating and completed what we wanted without hesitation.

Thank you so much to Martin and everyone at CineCrown for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Anna · Married on 09/08/2018

OMG!!!!! My Photo look amazing, great photographer

Thank you CineCrown for being our photographer! We knew we wanted to work with them since our first meeting. They were the first vendor we hired during wedding planning and we locked them in before even securing a venue! Martin did our engagement shoots too and knew where to go for all the beautiful scenic shots.

Martin is always responsive and super knowledgeable of the wedding industry. I wished I consulted with Martin before hiring some of my other vendors. For example, when I told Martin I was having issues with my florist, he had alternative suggestions for me in a matter of minutes after I sent him a text. Being an experienced professional in the industry, he is able to give you great advice and recommendations.

On my wedding day, we met the rest of his team and absolutely loved them as well. Shout-out to his team Ming! He was so much fun, so full of energy and has a great eye for angles! He hung out with the groom during the day and there are so many amazing shots of the guys. My husband told me he felt like he was hanging out with a friend the whole time. Thanks Ming for being so awesome!

A wedding day can be super overwhelming with so many little details - Martin helped keep me stay organized and calm. He is also super hands on and happy to roll up his sleeves to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible. Martin is a problem solver and takes matter into his own hands. My bouquet was in every shot afterwards and it looked 10x better than the original. I'm so glad he cared enough to fix it for me!

He also does all the little things - carried my train when my bridal attendant was MIA, helped the guys pin on their boutonnieres, helped my mom fix my necklace during tea ceremony, etc. These little things add up and I'm super grateful for his assistance.

We got all our photos back really quickly as well. Martin gave me over 2000 photos. When I asked for some additional edits on the formal photos, he did it without any protests and returned them all to me perfectly. I should also mention he was traveling out of town for a destination wedding most of the time - where does he find the time?!

Thank you CineCrown for being so incredible!!! It was such a pleasure working with you guys. For all future brides that are currently searching for a photographer and videographer... with CineCrown, you get so much more. I regret that i didn't book their video service also. It's is a must have for your memory and set the budget for it. You have a planner, coordinator and photographer, videographer all in one. You won't regret it if you hire Martin and his team. ❤️ Let these professional take care of the biggest day of your life!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Award

• Tan Weddings & Events
    Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

The quality of CineCrown's videos is beyond words...you have to see for yourself! Not only to they offer exquisitely produced wedding and event videos, but they also make the most creative, interesting, and fun to watch films! Martin is wonderful to work with and he always has a team of pros, ready to make each video special. And, they offer beautiful photography! We are so impressed with CineCrown, and we highly recommend them for weddings and other events.

• 2421 17th Street Sacramento, 95818 See on map
    9164757425 (Other Phone Number)