CineCrown Photography + Filmmaking

CineCrown Photography + Filmmaking

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About CineCrown Photography + Filmmaking

Design.Motion.Picture - Photography + Video

CineCrown was founded in 2008 with the purpose of providing a high-end quality of wedding films services. Our goal is to preserve the emotional wedding day memory in high definition video. We value our customers and approach each new project with passion and creativity.

Our company was established by Martin Vo, who has been working in the wedding photography and cinematography since 2008. With a Bachelor of Art in Photography and Cinematography Studio Arts and a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, Martin has the education and experiences to produce design products that would exceed the clients’ vision. Martin continues to acquire more knowledge of new technology that will bring forth new skills and styles that will be intertwined into the productions.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Save The Date (2)
Digital Download (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
One Event/Day (1)

I knew I wanted to work with Martin from CineCrown even before I got engaged. He is that great! Not only professionally, but he is one of the nicest guys ever. I had met him at a friends wedding when I was part of their entourage. It was the first wedding where I saw a Same Day Edit. He was ahead of the game from the start. I made sure to get his name and store his information away till I needed it. He also offer 4K and Drone upgrade. book them and you will not regret it.

Super down-to-earth, professional, easy to work with, and more. There's nothing more that I can say. Martin was great to work with. My husband and I totally felt comfortable with him throughout the whole process of consultation, engagement photoshoot, and even on the day of the wedding. He got back to us by either email or text and did so in a timely manner. What more can I say? I'll let his video and photo speak for him. I mean, you get what you pay for, and with Martin, you're getting the best. Martin is really easy to get a hold of. I wish I could saw that for all my vendors! He kept me on track with the timelines and made sure he knew where to be the day off.

Since the day of our wedding was such a blur, seriously one thought that kept me calm was that I had Martin to capture all the moments that I missed out on. HE DID NOT DISAPPOINT!
When I got my highlight and feature film, all the happiness and excitment that I felt at my wedding came rushing back. Martin was able to show me the procession at church, all the fun during happy hour, the lion dance, even the loving glances my husband and I shared. When our friends saw our video, it made them want to party all over again.

This really is the best investment you can ever make. I can relive the memories anytime I want by just hitting play film. I cant wait to play film to our daughter and show her Mom and Dad were cool and knew how to party!

Profile Picture User7131305, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Storytelling, Short Form, Cinematic

There aren't enough amazing things I can say about CineCrown and his team for wedding and commercial filmmaking and video in the bay and Sacramento. I was searching for a videographer a few months before our wedding and like any couple, my husband and I wanted to stay within our budget without compromising quality. I came across CineCrown Films on Yelp and immediately noticed their glowing reviews. I watched a few of their videos, reached out via email, and was able to book them for our big day.

A few weeks before our wedding, we had a Skype meeting with him and laid out our schedule and bounced around some video ideas as well. It was a great way to meet them face-to-face and to also get a sense of what to expect for our video.

On our wedding day, Martin Vo and his second shooter, arrived promptly and got to work right away. The day-of can be very chaotic, but they captured our wedding like ninjas! Seriously -- they blended into the background and just worked their magic. We received our short film and we are absolutely blown away. We've watched it over and over and honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better way to capture the best day of our lives. The way he weaves the music with the wedding short film is truly phenomenal. We are over the moon with our decision to go with Martin and his team.

Worth EVERY penny! We can't wait to relive our wedding day through our beautifully crafted video. I highly recommend choosing CineCrown Films to capture your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

"Update" our company hired CineCrown for two commercial video. and out boss is so happy with the video. they are truly artist with any personal or commercial. very proud of them.

Profile Picture User7334488, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Storytelling, Short Form, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Save The Date, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Just finished our wedding with Martin and his team. I must say, I'm pretty impress with how they work. At first, I was shopping around and calling different people about their photography/videography services and Martin was the only one that called back within minutes after I left a voicemail. Upon meeting with him, I instantly knew why they have a 5 star rating. Their quality of work stands out from the examples I saw. The whole consultation and meeting felt comfortable with Martin. I didn't felt pressured or anything. I just saw how much he loves doing his job. On the wedding day, I have the traditional morning Asian ceremony and needed Martin and his team to be there at 7:30am. They came around 20 minutes earlier all the way from Sacramento to Fairfield, which shows their promptness and how professional they are. During the whole wedding ceremony, his team is able to maneuver around and take high quality shots and video footage. We are happy how everything turned out and wouldn't choose any other photography/videographers of we had a second chance. Martin and his team were very friendly and kept us entertained throughout the day on our special long day. Thanks Martin for a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture User6158061, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

1 ENDORSEMENT
The quality of CineCrown's videos is beyond words...you have to see for yourself! Not only to they offer exquisitely produced wedding and event videos, but they also make the most creative, interesting, and fun to watch films! Martin is wonderful to work with and he always has a team of pros, ready to make each video special. And, they offer beautiful photography! We are so impressed with CineCrown, and we highly recommend them for weddings and other events.

2421 17th Street, Sacramento, CA 95818   See On Map