Nearby Vendors to Consider

About 2Bays DJs

The Only DJ Worth A Replay
At 2Bays DJs we pride ourselves in ensuring the satisfaction of our customers. Our experienced, professional DJs offer an extensive knowledge of music, spanning genres and decades. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a backyard bonanza, we strive to deliver your event in the fashion you desire. Our versatile DJs stationed out of Traverse City serve all of Michigan!

It is important that you receive the best entertainment value so your personal experience with our service is memorable. 2Bays is dedicated to tailoring our service to your event, and our personable DJs work with you to establish the atmosphere you're aiming for and delivering it as expected.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (1)
Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

SOOOOO AWESOME! We had Travis as our DJ for our August wedding reception at a private country club. He was GREAT and totally kept the energy positive the whole time! He checked with the bridal party to line us up for the introductions and even let us hang out a couple extra minutes to catch out breath and let the photographer take some candid shots during the cocktail hour. We walked into 'You Sexy Thing' by Hot Chocolate. It was GREAT. He even set up an extra speaker and mics so we could do toasts on the lawn outside. Travis called me a couple days before the wedding to check in and make sure everything was going smoothly and he'd have a place to set up. He was super nice and even let us do odd things like share out father-daughter mother-son dance and halfway through we invited all the other mother-son and father-daughters in the audience to join us! He also encouraged everyone to go see the sunset over Lake Michigan - the out of town guests loved it. The best thing of all, was that nothing really stood out to me that night in terms of the whole DJ process and I think thats the way it should be! It should be so smooth and natural that the Bride & Groom can have a ball and not worry about whats going wrong or right! I would definitely recommend these guys!!!

The site they provide to pick out songs takes a hot second to get used to, but if you save often, you can literally pick out all the songs you want in their "love it", "Like it", and "DO NOT PLAY" list. It was very easy to use and I found every song I wanted. They also have a timeline tab that you fill everything in on and can leave notes. Travis knew everything to a 'T'. A++++!!!

Photo of 2Bays DJs in Traverse City, MI - Travis is in the Blue.
Photo of 2Bays DJs in Traverse City, MI - Everyone had a blast!
Profile Picture Anne, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Well I have officially been married to my best friend for a month now and have had time to fully reflect on the experiance and all of the components that made my wedding weekend the best of my life.

Something that I keep coming back to was the amount of unbridled energy we had from start to finish. This was not just because all of my friends are awesome. This was in large part due to the amazing job Scott and Dan (co-owners of 2baysdjs) did.

These guys are not only professional they are just down right great humans. They engaged and interacted with all of my guest in a way that made everyone feel like they were a huge part of our experiance (which was the goal).

They handled stressful situations from other vendors with skill and never let my wife or me see them sweat.

I only plan on getting married once but I absolutely plan on hiring these guys again for a future event. I live in NYC and got married on Nantucket island. These pros drove across the country for my special day and I am so grateful.

If you have the oppertunity (they book up fast) this was the single best decision I made when planning my wedding.

Kudos to the great guys from Traverse City that brought midwest hospitality to the frosty east coast!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I used this company for our wedding ceremony 8-28-16 at The Homestead in Glen Arbor, MI. They played for our cocktail hour and reception and everything from set up to take down was PERFECT. After filling out their online song selection form, the DJs had an idea what type of music we wanted played for each event and exactly what type of music we did NOT want played - they followed these requests to perfection, adding their own twists to accommodate the mood and our guests. Alex Gusler was our DJ and to show how dedicated he was, my father/daughter dance song was nearly impossible to find because it was written by an international artist. Without creating more stress for me, the bride, Alex took it upon himself to search and find the song and purchase it in Euros in order to have it play on my wedding night. He also had the ENTIRE crowd (I am not exaggerating) on the dance floor from the first until the very last song. Alex and 2baysDJs are a large part of why our wedding was so much fun and unforgettable. THANK YOU for making the process so easy!!! -The Puggini's

Profile Picture Anne, 9/7/16, 2 Reviews

Videos

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Great guys for a fun night!

There are only 2 DJ's in the greater Traverse City area that I recommend, and 2Bays DJ's are one of them. The owner, Scott Perry, has such a great personality and a really good knack for getting so many guests dancing...and keeping them on the dance floor. But it's not just about the music, he is an awesome public speaker and has such a great attitude all the timehe's always smiling. Now if I could only get him to move to Lansing and work for me!! Sincerely, Chris Delgado

2Bays Djs is a top choice for your Wedding in Michigan. They keep the party going all night long. Their professional attitude and friendly demeanor are welcome attributes for your Wedding. Book 2Bays DJs today!

Events