Reception Entrance Songs
What songs are you using for the Bride and Groom's grand entrance?? and for the Bridal Party entrance? Who goes in first, BP or Bride and Groom?

=)

MRS. FRANCO
Married: 05/05/2012
Reviews: 5
Posted On: Apr 3, 2012 at 1:20 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

8 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

MrsShelton071213
Married: 07/12/2013
Reviews: 6
Apr 03, 2012 at 1:46 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
The BP goes in before the Bride and Groom. The Bride and Groom are the last ones to go in.

MRS. FRANCO
Married: 05/05/2012
Apr 03, 2012 at 1:56 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
Ok thx. =)

Another question...What song are you using for the garter toss removal, if you are doing it?

Married: 09/21/2012
Apr 03, 2012 at 5:13 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I am so torn between songs right now. As we are huge beatles fans, we are trying to decide between "Twist and Shout" by the Beatles and "What Is Life?" by George Harrison. They're both very fun romantic songs! I don't know what to do as far as the garter toss goes. I don't really want to do it but my mother really wants me to stay traditional. Lol

Married: 06/02/2012
Apr 03, 2012 at 6:49 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
We are doing something different. The Entrance song is "The good life" by three days grace and the first couple in the BP will enter as the lyrics start but they will be singing that first verse than the next will come right in behind singing the next verse and then the next couple than one more and the fifth verse they all sing while we are walking in and we will sing the last part "All I want is a little of the good All I need is to have a good time OHHHHHH the good life" Then we will stop the song shortly after..I cant wait... Something to remember..

Married: 04/27/2012
Reviews: 4
Apr 03, 2012 at 9:33 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
We are using "let it rock' by Kevin Rudlof ft Lil Wayne

That one chick who's married to that one dude
Married: 1+ year ago
Apr 03, 2012 at 9:35 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
We are using "Lean on Me" by Group 1 Crew

Maggie N
Married: 08/24/2013
Apr 03, 2012 at 9:44 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I think BP entrance we may do "Umbrella" by Rihanna, garter toss "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson, and for bouquet toss "Wishin' and Hopin'" from My Best Friends Wedding :) No clue what we'll for bride & groom entrance though!

Married: 05/26/2012
May 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Our entrance song is Down by Jay Sean, but we're using the chorus right before Lil Waynes part, and then using Lil Waynes vocals. I'm torn on what to use for my BP, I want something really upbeat, so I was thinking Take it Off by Kesha, or Bullet by Steel Train, but not sure about the lyrics... does anyone actually pay attention to the lyrics of the songs as the BP is getting introduced though?
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct