centerpieces - outside wedding/reception 11-3
Ok so I have looked at others in their search for centerpiece ideas and now I am asking for more. We are having an outside wedding Aug 15, here in Montana. It and the reception will be morning/afternoon with lunch. The food is BBQ (white dress watch out!!! LOL) Our colors blue/white/silver. We are using silk flowers though I really don't want flowered centerpieces. Not too interested in candles as it is right in the middle of the day. Budget is limited. Second wedding for both of us though I never had a "wedding" So far everything has fallen into place perfectly and I am not too worried about what to do. Thanks ahead of time for any thoughts and ideas.

Married: 08/15/2009
Reviews: 5
Posted On: Jul 10, 2009 at 9:42 AM • Vendors are allowed • Add to My WatchlistFlag As Inappropriate1 like

3 Comments | Login or Signup to post a comment!

PPearson

invited
Jul 10, 2009 at 10:25 AM • Flag As Inappropriate
I'd say going with the whole outdoor-sy, Montana feel - use branches! You could get some fabulous silver and white manzanita or mitsumata branches (or spraypaint them yourself), get same large cylindrical vases and "bam!", CENTERPIECE.

Beautiful, chic and cheap!

Here's a great resource: http://www.save-on-crafts.com/branches2.html

Hope this helps!

Pavaune Pearson
{ invited }
event design and production
o: 202-518-2642
info@invitedeventdesign.com
www.invitedeventdesign.com

Married: 05/07/2011
Reviews: 6
Jul 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
http://dannyseo.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/21/pussywillows.jpg

This is an adorable centerpiece/ The branches are white/silver. Which you could spraypaint yourself like the pp stated. And the vase is blue.

I definitely think sticking to branches is a great way to have a centerpiece without candles or flowers.

Married: 08/15/2009
Jul 10, 2009 at 4:31 PM • Flag As Inappropriate
Well I know you said you didn't want flowers, but what about wheat grass centerpeices... I was going to do those for my wedding which is also AUGUST 15th! but am going with mason jar centerpieces instead. But you could do wheat grass in a rectangular box/planter and put blue/white/silver butterflies in the wheat grass to make it look like they are sitting in the grass or something like that. Maybe even cut some short stems of your silk flowers and put them in the wheat grass.. just a thought.
Login or Signup to post a comment!

Topics

Vow of Conduct