Weddings by Jackie

Weddings by Jackie

Port orange, FL
386.212.4635
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Just plain awesome! Everything was b-e-a-utiful!

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jackie was wonderful would recommend her to everyone getting married!! Made everything simple for me

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I don't know how we would have done it without Jackie. From the moment we met she took all of my ideas and made them real. She worked worked out a payment plan that made everything very affordable. All of her vendors were the best in town and were easy to work with. Jackie by far went above and beyond for us and made out wedding the mjost memorable day.

Services Used: Catering, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jackie made our wedding day a relaxing time spent with family and friends while she saw to the details of our special day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

When my husband and I were engaged, we weren't sure if we should use a planner... after meeting Jackie we knew, hands down, she was going to be incredibly helpful! Not only did she take the stress away, we didn't worry about a thing! She would ask us what days were good for meetings, and we would meet her at the vendors, discuss what we wanted and she took care of the rest. She is not only professional, but very caring, compassionate and a lot of fun to work with. "David Tutera" doesn't hold a candle to "Weddings by Jackie"! She was amazing, and my wedding day... our family & friends are still talking about it!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jackie was most helpful with my wedding. She had such great ideas and helped to make my Wedding a dream come true! Thank you Jackie and I will be sure to tell all my friends who are planning a Wedding to use only you as a Wedding planner, using you is a one stop shop because you know everyone and can refer us Bride's to fing good & trust worthy vendors. These days you can only be so careful because some businesses are here today and gone tommorow. So be careful girls. Thats why you should call Jackie because she's been around & knows everyone in town!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Assisted to make our wedding day perfect. Excellent service and made it stress free! Always available for questions and quickly responded to our needs. I would defintley reccomend Weddings by Jackie to any Bride & Groom. Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Weddings by Jackie made my day! She is so helpful and easy to talk to. She is all about making your day what you want it to be.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jackie was sooo awesome! Best thing to buy for my wedding was her services!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Unfortunately I did not spend the time I needed to spend with Jackie as my mother and her took care of pretty much everything I am pretty laid back "to a point".... From the minute I met her I KNEW she had this handled! I live about 2 hrs away her and I did mostly kept contact via email and phone....She knew EXACTLY who to call for everything I was so happy with every choice she made! Even down to the very minute before I walked, when BrideZilla hit me! ;) I could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you Jackie for that! <3

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Jackie was terrific. The vendors she suggested were great as well

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I had been planning my wedding by myself and it came down to the last 4 months and I was overwhelmed with all that still needed to be done. I was going to school, working and keeping a household and the wedding stress was about ready to kick me over the edge. I was in my car and stopped at light and beside me was a vehicle that read "Weddings by Jackie". I wrote her number down and called her. We set up a meeting almost immediately. She was so professional and by the end of the meeting my stress was relieved. We kept in contact by email and phone and I would talk to her at least 4 times a week. She was so helpful in providing information to me that I would never have thought of and offering suggestions about where to set things up at the reception venue. She was a gift from God for me. The wedding day, she was at the reception venue first thing in the morning, at the church to help me and my maid of honor, and then back to the venue to help make sure all went smoothly. She had a long day and never complained, she had a smile on her face the whole time. If fact when my MOH broke a snap in her dress, Jackie even had a sewing kit handy. I was truly impressed. Since my wedding, I still keep in touch with her and consider her a dear friend. I don't know how I would have done without her - because of her my wedding was a beautiful, stress-free event and a wonderful memory.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Great planner, Im so glad i hired a planner. I was able to enjoy my wedding instead of it being a blur caused by the stress of planning!!! Would recommend!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning