Weddings by Expressions of Love

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joy and Cheryl did the ceremony coordinating at our wedding as well as the rehearsal. They got everyone down the aisle quickly and sternly, which believe it or not is completely necessary when the time comes! They were easy to work with and always on time.

• Wedding: 09/30/2011
Services Used: Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Expressions of Love made my wedding day a dream come true. Working with Joy & Cheryl was a very professional experience. They have such an eye for detail that made every part of my day seamless. I told them the vision I had for our wedding & got to walk away knowing it would all be taken care of. They handled details with the vendors, organized the timeline, ran my rehersal, I cant say enough about how great the experiance was. I look back now & think of a relaxing wonderful day, not one filled with stress or worry. I highly recommend Expressions of Love for the planning your event. Great experiance!!

• Wedding: 02/20/2010
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love them! Expression of Love met all of my expectations! They are the sweetest people and really listend to what I wanted...yet gave me WONDERFUL ideas. I would refer them to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/21/2009
Services Used: Flowers
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were very nice and helpful. I loved the way they arranged my flowers! They were also very knowledgeable about flowers.

• Wedding: 11/14/2009
Services Used: Wedding Planning
918-627-3245
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire