Wedding Factory Direct

(3.1/5.0)

Sort By:

5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Unbelievably beautiful... I was reluctant to order my tiara with matching jewelry on the Internet. The pictures looked very nice but when I opened my package the set took my breath away... I received my order in perfect condition and very fast... Don't be afraid to order from this company I am more than please with the product and will order more from them...
Wedding: 09/20/2014
4.2/5.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Private User 3 Reviews
They have a wide selection, are much cheaper than bridal stores, and have fast shipping. Unfortunately, you can't return anything you buy, so make sure you really like what you buy before you buy it!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5

Private User 5 Reviews

I bought earrings, a bracelet and beautiful side comb as a gift for my daughter. All I can say is that they are exactly what I expected. Excellent quality, fast shipping and I was very happy with my purchase!
Wedding: Recently Married
1.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.5
  • Responsiveness:  1.5
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Hi - I had just received my purchase which is a necklace and a bracket from Wedding Factory Direct. The items were lovely but unfortunately, the clasp on the necklace is stuck and I am unable to put it apart in order to wear it. Have sent an email to them but the only advise I received was to pull it firmly. Unfortunately, pulling it firmly doesn't help at all. I have tried for hours and have people helping me to pull the clasp apart but without any success. So, for now, I could only admire it. Very disappointed. Hopefully, the customer service will advice me on the next step to replace it.

Wedding: 1+ year ago
5.0/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is a great place to find beautiful wedding jewelry at a great price. Also purchased a silver jewelry box inscribed with my maid of honor's initials. Quick turn around!
Wedding: 04/07/2012