Wedding Factory Direct

Wedding Factory Direct

Worchester, ME
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.3
Professionalism
4.3
Value
Flexibility
3.1

Unbelievably beautiful... I was reluctant to order my tiara with matching jewelry on the Internet. The pictures looked very nice but when I opened my package the set took my breath away... I received my order in perfect condition and very fast... Don't be afraid to order from this company I am more than please with the product and will order more from them...

Private User
Recently Married
4.2

They have a wide selection, are much cheaper than bridal stores, and have fast shipping. Unfortunately, you can't return anything you buy, so make sure you really like what you buy before you buy it!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
Private User
1+ year ago

I bought earrings, a bracelet and beautiful side comb as a gift for my daughter. All I can say is that they are exactly what I expected. Excellent quality, fast shipping and I was very happy with my purchase!

Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago
1.3

Hi - I had just received my purchase which is a necklace and a bracket from Wedding Factory Direct. The items were lovely but unfortunately, the clasp on the necklace is stuck and I am unable to put it apart in order to wear it. Have sent an email to them but the only advise I received was to pull it firmly. Unfortunately, pulling it firmly doesn't help at all. I have tried for hours and have people helping me to pull the clasp apart but without any success. So, for now, I could only admire it. Very disappointed. Hopefully, the customer service will advice me on the next step to replace it.

Services Used: Jewelry

This is a great place to find beautiful wedding jewelry at a great price. Also purchased a silver jewelry box inscribed with my maid of honor's initials. Quick turn around!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry