Tippy Top Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tippy Top Creations was great! Very responsive and listened to exactly what I wanted every step of the way. The value was unbelievable, as I looked at other places prices prior to finding Tippy Top. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Christa made me a cake topper for our destination wedding and it turned out great! We had her add our dog on there since he wouldn't be able to come to Mexico and she replicated everything about us just from looking at pictures! She is very talented and I would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

It was easy to stay in contact through e-mail and even got pictures of our wedding topper sent to us while it was in-progress. Our cake topper now sits on our fireplace mantel as a great memento of our wedding.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I had a cake topper done by Christa for my wedding. I sent her pictures of myself, my husband, and my two dogs. It was fantastic!!! I can't tell you how many comments I got on it. It was something so unique that we can keep forever. Right now, we have it displayed in our living room. She was great to work with, great communication. Sent tons of update pictures. My sister is graduating this year, so I will be asking Christa if she can do something for her cake. Awesome experience. Totally unique.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Christa was a joy to work with!! She is an incredible artist! The detail on it was amazing, we had Jack and Sally fom the nightmare befor x-mas and she did the patches on sallys dress, her stitches, her make-up, his pinstripes, and bat bowtie. It looks absolutely incredible. We now have a unique topper that no one else will have. We will definitely be getting some things for our sons birthday next year!!

Thank You Christa!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I LOVE my topper!! Everyone at my wedding thought it was the neatest idea to have a personalized topper. We display it by our wedding album in our living room, Perfect Place!
Christa was very professional and a joy to work with. Our interaction was probably the smoothest out of all of my wedding planning. She sent me photo's along the way, and We could talk about different needs/wants and I was never out of the loop or surprised at the finished product. It was fun to follow the creation of our topper, couldn't wait for the next update!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Christa is so wonderful to work with! She made us a wedding cake topper that we will have for ever that is so unique and personal. It is wonderful. Christa has also made toppers for my children's birthdays.. perfect every time!! I will always recommend her to any one that wants a personalized topper. If you can think of it.. she can create it!

Thank you so much Christa!!!