Tidewater Disc Jockeys

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rex was an outstanding, personable, crowd-friendly DJ. He made our wedding reception flow well and very fun. He has great ideas that are executed smoothly. Thank you, Rex!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

Rex of Tidewater Disc Jockeys was the BEST! He kept the party moving at just the right pace. He worked with my daughter and son-n-law so they would have just the type of wedding reception they wanted...and they did. Everyone (including the 80+ year olds) danced and had a great time right up to the end. Even the Williamsburg Winery was very, very impressed with Rex- and they see a lot of DJs. I also appreciated that we could understand him on the microphone and that he helped take movies for us. We will use Rex again for my second daughter's wedding this spring.

Services Used: DJ

Rex did an awesome job at my wedding. I had many guest tell me I had the best wedding DJ they ever experienced. Rex let me know when everything was going to happen and even brought me water when we were taking pictures outside. Having Rex there made for a very stress free reception for my husband and I. I can't say enough good things about my reception music and our experience with Tidewater Disc Jockeys.

Services Used: DJ

Great event, great DJ! Professional and friendly.

Services Used: DJ

The DJ played all the music we requested at our wedding and made it a great reception.

Services Used: DJ

Rex was amazing! He made my special day everything I wanted it to be and more. I didn't have to worry about anything, he handled everything very professionally! He made time to meet with me and my husband to make sure we were on the same page about every little detail so it could be just right. All of my guests are still asking me about him and commenting on how great he was. I would recommend their service to everyone!!!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Awesome job! We can't believe this was just a "homebrew option." We received so many comments from all ages. He even incorporated music that we wanted at the last minute. Too bad that this has to end so soon :-(...we will definitely recommend you all!

Services Used: DJ

So professional Read the crowd so well. We had a fabulous time........worth every penny!

Services Used: DJ

My sister and I both used Rex as our DJ for our wedding reception. We love his enthusiasm and his ability to entertain a crowd. He listens to your ideas and delivers exactly what you want on your wedding day. I love the service that Tidewater DJ provides and the entire staff is very friendly and committed to proving you the best music and entertainment that the whole group will love. I stronly recommend them for your next event.

Services Used: DJ

all of my guests commented on how great the DJ was. He and his assistant made the reception fun and it flowed well. Their personalities and actions were just what I was looking for, a fun and happy party!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rex is very professional and wonderful. He puts on a great experience for all the guests and trys to make your day more special.

Services Used: DJ

Rex was fabulous. He kept the party going and our guests enjoyed his savvy and professionalism.

Services Used: DJ

One of the very best DJ services I have ever seen. Rex has performed at both of our daughter's reception and he was excellent both times. He manages the reception and you sit back and enjoy - Fred & Eileen Sundstrom

Services Used: DJ

Rex is an amazing DJ, I can not tell you how many of our wedding guests commented across the evening about how much fun they were having and how the music that was being played was keeping them partying! I would HIGHLY recommend Tidewater DJ's and especially Rex for anyone who is looking for the best in wedding music! They are the BEST!!!

Services Used: DJ

Tidewater Disc Jockeys (Rex) have provided the entertainment at the wedding receptions of our two daughters in the past year. Save yourself some money because you won't need a wedding planner to orchestrate your reception - Rex did that and coordinated with the reception staff. I can't begin to tell you how 'blown away' the guests were and they couldn't stop talking about what a great job Tidewater DJs did and all the fun they had. If you want the best reception and a memorable time look no further than Rex.

Services Used: DJ

The Rexpert is totally worth any extra expense for a wedding reception!! With 2 children getting married 7 weeks apart, my husband and I weren't exactly convinced that spending extra money on a great DJ package would really be worth it in the end. After 2 consultations with Rex we decided to take a chance and we hoped that we wouldn't be disappointed. We weren't. Nor were the bride and groom or any of the guests. Many guests throughout the evening told us that this was the BEST wedding reception they'd ever attended and wanted to know who the DJ was. From group hugs to love tunnels, the entertainment provided by Rex was outstanding and I highly recommend Tidewater DJ's for any future event where FUN is in order!!