Thru My Lenz Photography

2395 Rosemont Court
Hendersonville, NC 28793 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, P...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing people and amazing photography. Love these ladies with all my heart! Our engagement photos turned out wonderful. We included both of our crazy dachshunds in the shots whom they were both so patient with ;) Always professional and very talented. But more than anything, they are simply so much fun to work with!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Athena and her staff were teriffic and I couldn't have been happier with her photography. There were a few times it was hard to get in touch with her, but the photography more than made up for that.

The pictures were terrific and I really felt that Athena cared about my big day.

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photographer is incredibly flexible and willing to give you what you want on your special day!

• Wedding: 07/10/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Athena showed up early and did a very professional job with the photos before, during, and after the wedding. The photos were finished promptly and beautifully and we have enjoyed sharing them in their very handy digital format.

• Wedding: 06/25/2010
Profile Picture
Amy
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photography company is phenominal. They do exceptional work and you would be crazy not to give them a shot. There photos are gorgeous and I was amazed they were of me. Very professional and you can't even tell they are there. Some of the pics I wondered where were they to take this picture. Well worth the money.

• Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

thru my lenz provided me with my engagemwnt photos in April

• Wedding: 04/20/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

all around great job and price

• Wedding: 01/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This photoprapher was marvelous. She paid attention to my needs and wants and worked very well with me. We even had some children that were let's say uncooperative and she got them to settle down and be included and took wonderful shots. She is very artistic and had great ideas for different situations. I have recommended her several times to friends and would recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 06/21/2008
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Athena was great! I would love to use her again.

• Wedding: 06/21/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I booked Thru My Lenz prior to meeting the head photographer - Athena - for the first time based on the online portfolio and coorespondence via email and phone. Athena and her daughter were there for the big day and it was worth 10 times the monitary amount paid. As a bride, I tried very hard to pay attention to many details within the planning time frame of my wedding. However, when the wedding day arrived it was over TOOO fast. The pictures helped me realize how truly special each and every minute myself and my family & friends were going through and how special every minute I MISSED turned out to be. I would recommend Thru my Lenz to ANY bride, family, etc.

• Wedding: 06/14/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent pictures from our wedding we could not have asked for better.

• Wedding: 06/13/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

amazing quality on photo's....the attention athena showed on the details still has me in awe.....i look forward the using athena again in the furture for other photo's including family ones

• Wedding: 06/30/2001
828-808-1767
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards