The Wedding Accessory Superstore

The Wedding Accessory Superstore

Favorite
Phoenix, AZ
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.3
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My bridesmaid purchased the most perfect dresses from here. I also ordered beautiful invitations through Kim. She helped me create a piece that was far better than anything I could have asked for you. Great deals, great service!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

We had a fabulous experience here! Everyone was great! Kim did a wonderful job on my invites. My mom got her MOB dress here and they were super helpful! They have so many options for everything. Lots of accessories and details. We will definitely be back a few times before the wedding!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations

Kim, Shelley and the entire WAS team are great!!! From the minute I walked in to just get ideas, to ordering invitations, purchasing accessories and our tux rentals, everything was perfect! Even when we ran into slight snags with the tux sizes, they were quick to accommodate us and get the right size within a 24 hr turnaround. Thank you WAS for making my wedding planning experience so pleasant and fun! No bridezilla moments here!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Party Supplies
1+ year ago

Well, as a true testament to The Wedding Accessory Superstore, I can tell say I worked at the store almost 6 years ago and I headed there right away to start my invites and to find my mom her mother of the bride dress knowing I would get the best service and best price. Being in the business for a few years, I was always looking at prices to see how we were stacking up to the competition and Kim will not be beat! Not only did a save almost $90 on my invites over another invite store but, I am also getting 100 free personalize cocktail napkins with my order! We had a last minute change on a few of our preprinted envelopes and Kim got right on it-She caught it early enough for us to get everything changed without a fee which was fantastic. I would recommend The WAS to any and all brides! PS-Ask for Vicki when you're dress shopping at The WAS-She's a magician! =o) Thanks Guys!

Services Used: Invitations

I absolutely love this store, the women there are so sweet and helpful, Thank you for helping me I will be bringing my bridesmaids in march and I am super excited for them to see the place. All of you girls are wonderful, thank you for helping to make my wedding go by smoothly.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

What a great place! So many resources and such a helpful staff! I purchased my flower girl dresses from their huge selection and also had my dress altered here. Their alterations person was AMAZING! I had my dress taken in several inches, a strap shortened and had a bustle added for $70! AMAZING! She did a wonderful job. They also steamed my dress for me and provided a recommendation for a place where I could get it cleaned and preserved after my wedding. I visited the store several times and was always helped quickly. I never felt rushed and everyone was VERY friendly! Can't wait to go back with my friends that are getting married!

1+ year ago

My fiancé and I did our invitations at the Wedding Superstore, we were very please with Kim, the owner. Kim was very helpful and she kept us within our budget... Great customer service, not to mention affordable!

Molly
05/23/2014

The Wedding Accessory Superstore was beyond amazing and helpful for many members of my wedding. They were all extremely patient and thoughtful!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations

Everyone at The Wedding and Accessory Superstore was more than helpful. Vicki helped us get the Bill Levkoff bridesmaids dress we wanted in time without a rush charge. And Kim helped us every step of the way with our invitations. The WAS is there to help brides and grooms create the day of their dreams, not to take your money like many other bridal stores. Two thumbs up from this happy couple!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I went to the superstore for alterations and worked with Renee. She was amazing! Very reasonable prices and she was so fast. Literally could have alterations done in days. 2 of my bridesmaids went to her as well for alterations and loved her! Definitely go here first, even if it's for an estimate.

1+ year ago

Very personable and helpful everytime without fail. Speedy and perfect service and just about everything I needed in one store :-)

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations
Jeanne
04/12/2014

Kim and her staff are both friendly and professional. They truly did provide "everything but the dress". I have recommended her store to several people, and they too have been highly satisfied.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Jewelry
NALINI
04/12/2014

Kim and her staff were truly wonderful and so very helpful.
Her store provided a great selection and pricing was most affordable.
Would definitely recommend this store to anyone planning their wedding.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry, Party Supplies

The owner was very helpful with our wedding invites!!!!!

Services Used: Invitations

Totally impressed with their service. I needed color swatches and happened to arrive right before closing. Not only did the staff continue to assist me and I wasnt rushed, I also felt like a VIP!

Melissa
03/22/2014

Kim was wonderful. She is so knowledgable with the invitations. Thanks for everything. The invitations were amazing.