The Wedding Accessory Superstore

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We had a fabulous experience here! Everyone was great! Kim did a wonderful job on my invites. My mom got her MOB dress here and they were super helpful! They have so many options for everything. Lots of accessories and details. We will definitely be back a few times before the wedding!
Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Kim is very personable and a lot of fun to work with. She followed through with the printer and made sure everything was exactly as we requested or what looked best.
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Well, as a true testament to The Wedding Accessory Superstore, I can tell say I worked at the store almost 6 years ago and I headed there right away to start my invites and to find my mom her mother of the bride dress knowing I would get the best service and best price. Being in the business for a few years, I was always looking at prices to see how we were stacking up to the competition and Kim will not be beat! Not only did a save almost $90 on my invites over another invite store but, I am also getting 100 free personalize cocktail napkins with my order! We had a last minute change on a few of our preprinted envelopes and Kim got right on it-She caught it early enough for us to get everything changed without a fee which was fantastic. I would recommend The WAS to any and all brides! PS-Ask for Vicki when you're dress shopping at The WAS-She's a magician! =o) Thanks Guys!
Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely love this store, the women there are so sweet and helpful, Thank you for helping me I will be bringing my bridesmaids in march and I am super excited for them to see the place. All of you girls are wonderful, thank you for helping to make my wedding go by smoothly.
Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What a great place! So many resources and such a helpful staff! I purchased my flower girl dresses from their huge selection and also had my dress altered here. Their alterations person was AMAZING! I had my dress taken in several inches, a strap shortened and had a bustle added for $70! AMAZING! She did a wonderful job. They also steamed my dress for me and provided a recommendation for a place where I could get it cleaned and preserved after my wedding. I visited the store several times and was always helped quickly. I never felt rushed and everyone was VERY friendly! Can't wait to go back with my friends that are getting married!
Wedding: 06/07/2014

Private User 6 Reviews
My fiancé and I did our invitations at the Wedding Superstore, we were very please with Kim, the owner. Kim was very helpful and she kept us within our budget... Great customer service, not to mention affordable!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Jay 1 Reviews
We purchased our wedding invitations from The Wedding Accessory Superstore and were very pleased with the service and price. Kim (the owner) was extremely patient as we kept changing and changing the design of our invitation. But throughout the entire process she kept reminding me and my fiance that we should have exactly what WE wanted. Not only were the invitations a very good price, Kim also threw in free personalized cocktail napkins for our reception. Great service and great value. I would definitely recommend this store for all your wedding needs.
Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone at The Wedding and Accessory Superstore was more than helpful. Vicki helped us get the Bill Levkoff bridesmaids dress we wanted in time without a rush charge. And Kim helped us every step of the way with our invitations. The WAS is there to help brides and grooms create the day of their dreams, not to take your money like many other bridal stores. Two thumbs up from this happy couple!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went to the superstore for alterations and worked with Renee. She was amazing! Very reasonable prices and she was so fast. Literally could have alterations done in days. 2 of my bridesmaids went to her as well for alterations and loved her! Definitely go here first, even if it's for an estimate.
Wedding: 04/26/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Very personable and helpful everytime without fail. Speedy and perfect service and just about everything I needed in one store :-)
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Jeanne 2 Reviews
Kim and her staff are both friendly and professional. They truly did provide "everything but the dress". I have recommended her store to several people, and they too have been highly satisfied.
Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry, Event Rentals & Photobooths

NALINI 3 Reviews
Kim and her staff were truly wonderful and so very helpful.
Her store provided a great selection and pricing was most affordable.
Would definitely recommend this store to anyone planning their wedding.
Wedding: 04/12/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Jewelry, Party Supplies
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I wish I could give negative stars! Absolute NIGHTMARE!!! I should have seen the red flags when another customer was in there upset because his tux shirt was the wrong size! These people smile in your face then give you the runaround after that! They changed the price numerous times!! Gave me different delivery dates every time I called, and when my Bridesmaids called! And when I went in there to pick up the dresses, I was told another higher price!! UNBELIEVABLE! They all said they never spoke to me and Kim, the one who had been talking to me for 3 months, straight lied to my face and said she never spoke to me before! SUCH A HEADACHE TO DEAL WITH!! NOT WORTH THE TIME!! I WOULD HAVE MUCH RATHER PAID A HIGHER PRICE SOMEWHERE ELSE THAN DEAL WITH THEIR BS THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I AM ALSO FILING COMPLAINT WITH BBB! Really surprised these grown women behave this way, and the pregnant one also who claimed ALL of the false information I received was a "mistake"! No way, once or maybe even twice is a mistake. But a dozen times over a period of 3 months and to me, my Maid of Honor, and my Bridesmaids each time they called?!? UNACCEPTABLE!! Plus, not that it really matters, but never got any apologies from the workers, or the Shelley, the Manager, even after she was made aware of the situation! Didn't get to pick up the 6 bridesmaid dresses until one week before my wedding!! NIGHTMARE! NIGHTMARE! NIGHTMARE!
Wedding: 04/10/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The owner was very helpful with our wedding invites!!!!!
Wedding: 03/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Totally impressed with their service. I needed color swatches and happened to arrive right before closing. Not only did the staff continue to assist me and I wasnt rushed, I also felt like a VIP!
Wedding: 03/23/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The wedding invitations we purchased here were nothing short of perfect. They were exactly what I pictured in my head, though it took me awhile to come to that conclusion :) Karen was fabulous to work with - honest, patient, creative, knowledgable, and fun. She did a wonderful job. And her memory of wedding details and my likes/dislikes was amazing! I would recommend going here for a hands on invitation building experience :)
Wedding: 03/22/2014
 602-971-3100
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire