The Wedding Accessory Superstore

• Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I was not impressed with my experience with WAS. My bridesmaid's dress was cheaply made and not worth what I paid for it. When I asked about alterations, the staff looked confused and told me I should've scheduled an appointment. I was only informed that my dress was ready for pickup - I wasn't told I would need to schedule an alterations appointment for another time. One of the salesgirls was sweet and fairly knowledgeable; however, the other one was totally clueless and rude. The only good thing about this place is that the dresses were able to be rush ordered in time for my sister's wedding, but that's where the pros began and ended.
Wedding: 12/13/2015
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used the Wedding Accessory Superstore for my bridesmaid dresses, they took longer than expected to come in, but luckly we ordered them super early anyways. Customer service was akways very nice and helpful.
Wedding: 05/23/2015
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a fabulous experience here! Everyone was great! Kim did a wonderful job on my invites. My mom got her MOB dress here and they were super helpful! They have so many options for everything. Lots of accessories and details. We will definitely be back a few times before the wedding!
Wedding: 11/22/2014
1.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I visited several times and always thought I received the best service from Kim. I was very specific about my budget and she helped be prepare several options. On my 3rd visit we finally put together a package within my budget. Kim stayed in touch the entire time via email and phone. Unfortunately the day I went to pick up my invitation I was told that she forgot to charge me for a few items. The first associate was so rude to me I was in tears and had to step out. When I disputed-Kim told me she 'assumed I wouldve figured out there was a cost' - although never told me in any many communications previously. I was charged $141 over my budget. Additionally, she was specific and told me the stamps for each invite would cost me .71c. The USPS however told me she should have known the envelope size would cost extra - I was charged $2.35 per invite. I am well over $350 over my budget and have been in tears for a week. I will end up paying a total of $990 for these invite after postage :(
Kim came across as if she didnt care and once I paid wanted nothing more. At the end of the day, looking back, I wish I would have ordered online. Kim did NOTHING to compensate for her mistake, bad service and poor communication. My day will not be ruined yet my budget has been and not everyone can afford an extra $300+. What she did was unfair, bad business and a horrible thing to another person overall. Please be cautious and ensure you due your due diligence in completing any business transaction with her.
Wedding: 11/15/2014
4.6/5.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Kim is very personable and a lot of fun to work with. She followed through with the printer and made sure everything was exactly as we requested or what looked best.
Wedding: [Private]
4.5/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Private User 2 Reviews
I am planning my wedding and got all my essentials except for my dress from the WAS. I had a great experience every time I went there. I would recommend anyone to go there :)

Private User 5 Reviews
Well, as a true testament to The Wedding Accessory Superstore, I can tell say I worked at the store almost 6 years ago and I headed there right away to start my invites and to find my mom her mother of the bride dress knowing I would get the best service and best price. Being in the business for a few years, I was always looking at prices to see how we were stacking up to the competition and Kim will not be beat! Not only did a save almost $90 on my invites over another invite store but, I am also getting 100 free personalize cocktail napkins with my order! We had a last minute change on a few of our preprinted envelopes and Kim got right on it-She caught it early enough for us to get everything changed without a fee which was fantastic. I would recommend The WAS to any and all brides! PS-Ask for Vicki when you're dress shopping at The WAS-She's a magician! =o) Thanks Guys!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I absolutely love this store, the women there are so sweet and helpful, Thank you for helping me I will be bringing my bridesmaids in march and I am super excited for them to see the place. All of you girls are wonderful, thank you for helping to make my wedding go by smoothly.
Wedding: 08/08/2014
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Private User 6 Reviews
Got our dresses at a great price and they worked with us on the rush fee. The only hiccup was when one of my bridesmaids ordered a dress in the wrong size. When they called Alfred Angelo they found out they could only exchange the dress if it was purchased from an Alfred Angelo store which it wasn't. :(
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0

Private User 3 Reviews
We bought the bridesmaid dresses from here online. They were gorgeous and they had a lot to choose from and for pretty good range of prices. The only thing is you have to plan it out with lots of time to spare to get it in on time. We barely made it and that's just because of how long it takes to get in from the manufacturing. I did have to call them several times to keep track of the dresses but for the most part they were mostly responsive since we bought them online. Some of the dresses did run small so be very careful when ordering. I also wish they would put more details about the dresses on the website. The dress I picked had a train and none of us could even tell from the picture or the description.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What a great place! So many resources and such a helpful staff! I purchased my flower girl dresses from their huge selection and also had my dress altered here. Their alterations person was AMAZING! I had my dress taken in several inches, a strap shortened and had a bustle added for $70! AMAZING! She did a wonderful job. They also steamed my dress for me and provided a recommendation for a place where I could get it cleaned and preserved after my wedding. I visited the store several times and was always helped quickly. I never felt rushed and everyone was VERY friendly! Can't wait to go back with my friends that are getting married!
Wedding: 06/07/2014

Private User 6 Reviews
My fiancé and I did our invitations at the Wedding Superstore, we were very please with Kim, the owner. Kim was very helpful and she kept us within our budget... Great customer service, not to mention affordable!

Molly 3 Reviews
The Wedding Accessory Superstore was beyond amazing and helpful for many members of my wedding. They were all extremely patient and thoughtful!
Wedding: 05/23/2014
4.8/5.0

Jay 1 Reviews
We purchased our wedding invitations from The Wedding Accessory Superstore and were very pleased with the service and price. Kim (the owner) was extremely patient as we kept changing and changing the design of our invitation. But throughout the entire process she kept reminding me and my fiance that we should have exactly what WE wanted. Not only were the invitations a very good price, Kim also threw in free personalized cocktail napkins for our reception. Great service and great value. I would definitely recommend this store for all your wedding needs.
Wedding: 05/16/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone at The Wedding and Accessory Superstore was more than helpful. Vicki helped us get the Bill Levkoff bridesmaids dress we wanted in time without a rush charge. And Kim helped us every step of the way with our invitations. The WAS is there to help brides and grooms create the day of their dreams, not to take your money like many other bridal stores. Two thumbs up from this happy couple!
Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I went to the superstore for alterations and worked with Renee. She was amazing! Very reasonable prices and she was so fast. Literally could have alterations done in days. 2 of my bridesmaids went to her as well for alterations and loved her! Definitely go here first, even if it's for an estimate.
Wedding: 04/26/2014
 602-971-3100
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire