The Convent

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We married November 24th at The Convent and it was the most amazing wedding we could ask for. Juan Carlos and his team went above and beyond to make sure that we had a beautiful wedding that we will never forget! They worked around our budget and found a way for us to have everything we could possible afford at a very reasonable price and that alone was a huge relief. Also, a week before the wedding day we had to move the wedding from outside (which is beautiful) to inside (which is beautiful) due to poor weather, The team did a great job accommodating the weather situation and made no complaints whatsoever as they moved around their plans to work for us. They decorated the inside perfectly and exactly how we wanted it with such little notice. On the actual wedding day I was blown away by how much support Juan Carlos and his team gave us. Something that really impressed me was that he was always around when we needed him. He even made some last minute changes for us that we didn’t request to make our accommodations at the building even more special and for that we are very grateful. BTW, The food was GREAT! Everyone raved about how good the lasagna was and I can definitely say that I was very pleased with how it tasted. It was warm, looked delicious, and tasted even better. AND OH MY GOSH YOU NEED TO TRY THEIR TEA!! I cannot tell you how many guest raved about the tea!! Commenting on how good it was (and I can agree!) The best part about Feedback Catering was that you could tell they loved what they did. Especially Juan Carlos, I I could tell that he was enjoying himself and I could really see how much he enjoyed his job and putting on events. He was always present, and he made it known that he was here here for us if we needed him. Once again, do yourself a favor and give Feedback Catering a shot, I guarantee you WILL NOT regret it, and you will have the amazing wedding you and your significant other dream of!
-Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Guerra
Wedding: 11/24/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The convent was the perfect place for our wedding. Juan Carlos was very helpful and always answered his cell phone everytime I had a question. Everything looked wonderful that day.
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is a very unique place. Since its away from downtown, the surroundings wasn't busy at all.
Wedding: 12/18/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This place is and was absolutely perfect. My wedding was gorgeous and everyone was just in awe of it! Anthony Pesina did and amazing job as site manager and I could not be happier with the way everything turned out! Thanks for everything Anthony!!!!
Mrs. Mitchell
Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My Name is Dj RPM, I have provided music for many brides and played at many venue's I can only say great things about this venue. I've dealt with many venue's this place is historicly preserved. The staff and managment have been very proffessional, not just in welcoming an outside vendor but in their way of being so attentive to their clients. They are all ways very friendly and willing to go out of their way to make things happen for the client within their ability. Very satisfied with this venue I would highly recommend this place to any bride in a heart beat. Good job Anthony Pesina & Staff!
Wedding: 11/06/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I got married there this past October and let me say it was a perfect place to get married! Till this day, thats all my family and friends talk about, is how gorgeous this place was!! Planning a wedding can get pretty crazy and the wedding coordinator Anthony Pesina was such a great help and not only did he help us with all our needs, but helped us find all our vendors!! My husband and I couldnt be any more happier. Anthony was there during our wedding to make sure everything was going great and everything turned out awesome!! I would refer all my family and friends to this place!! Thanks Anthony for making our wedding day turn out perfect!!
The Convent responded with the following comments:
Thank you!
Wedding: 10/10/2009
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
This is a beautiful location and was the perfect spot for us. We got a great deal on it. Everyone at the wedding told me what a gorgeous and unique place it is, and I agree. The major drawback was the site coordinator, Anthony. He was consistently late to meetings and never answered all the questions I would ask in an email. Not a deal breaker for me, but certainly frustrating. I just tried to avoid him as much as possible.
The Convent responded with the following comments:
Ms. Leigh,

I would like sincerely to apologize to you personally, and thank you for your input. I was unaware of any frustration on your part and, had I known, would surely have worked with you to to ensure your complete satisfaction. We have made many brides happy at the Convent on their Wedding Day, and look forward to doing the same for many more. Thank you, again, for your feedback!

Sincerely,
Anthony Pesina
Wedding: 01/17/2009
 210-387-4315
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire