6390 Granberry, San Antonio, TX 78239 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Granberry Hills

Granberry Hills is a ballroom in the San Antonio, Texas area. This classic venue offers very open and natural--yet completely modern--locations for couples’ wedding celebrations. The venue can be found just 20 minutes from the San Antonio International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity
As many as 350 guests can join couples for their ceremony and reception at Granberry Hills. Couples can marry beneath the natural green awning of tree branches and leaves. A white pergola stands behind couples as part of their backdrop, adding a pop of brightness to the forested scene. For the reception, couples can choose between two locations. The ballroom is built into the hillside at Granberry Hills and offers 5,300 square feet of space for dining and dancing. This space has glass walls on three sides, allowing plenty of natural light to enter during the day and giving guests uninterrupted views of the surrounding landscape. Couples can also choose to host their reception in the pavilion, with open-air sides and white beams overhead. This location also provides bountiful views of the property, and immerses couples and guests in the sounds and smells of nature.

The staff at Granberry Hills ensure couples have all the details of their big day laid out with event planning help before the wedding. As the day arrives, couples will also find the following services at this location:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking
  • Setup

Other Services
The event items provided by this venue help to make the wedding planning process run more smoothly. Through this venue, couples will find:

• Aisle runners

Granberry Hills 7
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 09/22/2019

Granberry Was GRAND

Just one look, that's all it took! The first venue I visited and the last one I visited. I was sold on the beauty of this venue from the time I stepped onto the property! The staff made it twice as nice. Jennifer was our day-of coordinator and she was AWESOME! Very patient and very caring, staying on top of everything!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Granberry Hills 8
    Granberry Hills 9
    Granberry Hills 10
  • Angmrod

Angela · Married on 09/14/2019

Love the venue and the customer service!!!

Granberry Hills was one of the best choices we ever made for our wedding. I went to tour the venue before I got engaged with my uncle for his wedding. I fell in love immediately and it wasn’t even for me. After I heard what they had to offer, I was sold. When we did get engaged, I persuaded my now husband to seriously consider Granberry. After looking at a few more venues for fun, it was an easy choice to choose Granberry over all the other places. It fit our budget and we loved the amenities it came with. Plus, we got our own personal coordinator for the day of the event. The whole process was very smooth. They answered every tiny/crazy question I had and went to great lengths to help us create our day. I think they were more excited than I was about planning but they were great! It was hard for my mom to let go of the fact that we don’t need to set up but it was a big help the day of our wedding. I do wish we had more time to get ready in the suite but it was perfect timing for everyone. Once you set foot on site things turn into a blur. When I did get on-site my cake vendor forgot my groom's cake topper. Melissa and her staff quickly got it figured out and put it in place before anyone else noticed. Our wedding was awesome and everyone loved how beautiful they made our special day. They even brought up ideas that I never even thought of. I was totally stressed out but it was absolutely worth it to have their guidance! Thank You Granberry Staff!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Granberry Hills 11
    Granberry Hills 12

Granberry Hills Pricing

Granberry Hills Price Rates

Granberry Hills FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Garden
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Bridal Shower
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

Real Weddings

• Meemo's Bakery
    Meemo's Bakery Wedding Cakes

This is one of the prettiest venues in town. I love delivering cakes here. They are always clean, organized and ready to go. In 8 years, I've never had any issues when I go here.

• Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts
    Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Wedding Invitations

Everything you need all in one place and professionals to assist through out your special day! Beautiful Venue makes you feel like your in the Hill Country while you're still in the city so much safer to get home after a most spectacular night for your special event! The only thing you'll need to book is your invitations, with me!

• Cutting Edge Entertainment
    Cutting Edge Entertainment Wedding DJs

The best thing about working with Bob, Teresa, and all of the girls at Granberry Hills? The attention to detail. Their coordination team on the day of your wedding is top notch. Not to mention they're always so easy-going and fun to work with! The production team in the office that oversees the details, all the way til the day of your wedding, makes sure that no questions are left unanswered. They really strive to make sure your night is one to remember because it's custom tailored for you. Both of their ballrooms are gorgeous and the landscaping is always so beautiful. You will not regret bringing your friends and family to this venue to celebrate your wedding day with you. <3

• 6390 Granberry San Antonio, TX, 78239 See on map