Granberry Hills Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Desi R. Married on 10/30/2021

Ramirez Wedding

Special thank you to everyone at Grandberry Hills. From the Owner Robert to Teresa, Ashley and of course Melissa our wedding was the best day of our life! We appreciated the detailed contracts and plans to make our special day so wonderful. Everything we asked for was given and all of the events throughout that we requested went so smoothly. We were able to provide our own decorations and their team put everything together so perfectly and made our vision come to life! I highly recommend one of the packages they offer it makes everything so much easier and they handled everything for us from beginning to the day of! All of our guests were highly impressed with everything and are continuing to speak highly of the wonderful work Grandberry did. Thank you so much!!!!!
  • Justine
    Justine Married on 10/16/2021

Fairy Tale Wedding

Granberry gave me the perfect fairy tale wedding that every little girl dreams about. The reception hall was decorated beyond my imagination and everything went off as smoothly as possible for a wedding. As the bride I did not know of any hiccups used I was the one to discover them such as my daughters shoes missing, but Teresa along with my mom helped and gave the great idea of having her go barefoot down thr aisle. Perfect for a two year old. I will always remember this day with fond memories and it's thanks to granberry that my wedding had a wonderful background to be celebrated.
    Ken L. Married on 09/24/2021

Granberry Hills wedding venue

Grand Berry Hills is a beautiful place to have a wedding and reception! Clean facilities, beautiful grounds, very friendly and helpful staff! Large adequate parking lots! All around gorgeous place and I highly recommend this experience to everyone
  • Linda
    Linda A. Married on 08/28/2021

Memorable 50th Anniversary

Our kids and I had been planning for our 50th wedding anniversary celebration for a while and we weren’t sure it was going to happen due to COVID. Thankfully everything worked out and we had a memorable celebration. Everything from the venue to caterers to the DJ absolutely exceeded our expectations. Having a celebration during COVID was out of the norm but @granberryhills ensured the safety of all of our guests. The Granberry Hills staff was so professional, fun and kept everything on schedule. Thank you Granberry Hills for being a part of our celebration!
  • Davina
    Davina P. Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing and outstanding!

The staff at this venue went over the top to help make our dream wedding a reality. They had sweet personalities, high professionalism and excellent values. They worked with us every step of the way throughout the year, which was very much appreciated.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle C. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing beautiful venue

2 years before we actually started planning our wedding, we attended a wedding here at Granberry Hills on the Hillside and i fell IN LOVE with it. Let me tell you, they did not disappoint us when we got married at the end of November. Natalie is one of the best staff and accommodated us & always helped us with whatever questions we had. I highly recommend speaking with her when booking this beautiful venue. Also Melissa was her "wing man" & she was our coordination for our night & she was always there
  • Tichana
    Tichana G. Married on 06/02/2021

Awesome Venue

Such a wonderful experience with Granberry Hills on our wedding day. Everything was perfect! All of our last minute changes were handled with ease. The set up was beautiful and we were overly satisfied with our experience. Not to mention, we rescheduled our wedding due to COVID. The staff showed patience and kindness through everything. We could not have imagined a better day. I will definitely recommend.
  • ANGEL
    Allison N. Married on 04/24/2021

Details, Value, & Cheers, Oh My!

More than a gorgeous venue, the Granberry Girls will ensure every detail is accounted for to create a dream come true of an experience. From the beginning of the contract with specials, planning and adjusting details, even enjoying social media trivia night, through the wedding day, they are quick in responses to any questions, concerns, & wishes you have for your special day. The staff was professional in fulfilling all the duties that made our day stress-free & treating our guests and us with grace and kindness. Not only do they offer great deals for the venue, but the vendors they work with offer discounts just for being a Granberry wedding; it was a win-win for us. We loved that you could tour the venue on both sides, attend open houses to select vendors, and make meetings via in-person, over the phone, or e-mail to edit any details of the wedding day. We are so grateful for the staff’s willingness to work with us on our re-scheduled wedding date due to Covid and were amazed by how flexible the team was to accommodate our situation. We felt celebrated from the time we booked till the end of our sparkler send-off. Granberry made our dreams come true & our wedding day so special. We are forever appreciative, especially to Ashley, our day-of coordinator, for going above and beyond in making our day one we’ll cherish always.
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 11/21/2020

So incredible!

Words cannot describe our experience at Granberry! Jennifer was amazing and was helping from our first time viewing to building the doors open for us as we left our wedding! Amazing service and the sweetest girls. Everything was perfect!
    Vera E. Married on 10/10/2020

Best decision ever made

The Granberry Staff will make your special event an unforgettable one. The Granberry Coordinators are so sweet, attentive & knowledgable. Through their hard work & dedication for ME, our wedding day was spectacular. Natalie, our coordinator made everything run smooth. Guests commented on how well coordinated & how beautiful the venue and property landscaping is kept. Look no further & book with Granberry Hills, you will not be disappointed.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 09/25/2020

We Love Granberry!

All of the employees at Granberry made the entire process go so smooth! We dealt with almost everyone there at one point or another and they were so organized that it was always seamless no matter who we were talking with. The staff was wonderful, helpful and definitely ensured that our night was amazing!! We can't thank them enough!!
  • Christina
    Christina C. Married on 09/12/2020

Dream come true

This venue was absolutely perfect and so beautiful.. We had the time of our lives and thank the staff so much for making our dreams clone true
    Jessica M. Married on 08/15/2020

This venus was totally awesome

Granberry Hills was Great! From the staff, the decorations and the friendliness of their staff! Food was good and everything tried out fabulous. Thanks for Teresa to keep me sane during the whole process. She’s awesome and would recommend this place over and over again. Granberry Hill fulfilled our wishes on our special day. Thank you!!!!!
  • Amber
    Amber F. Married on 07/11/2020

One of the best days of our lives!

You will not be disappointed with the Granberry girls or the owner of the establishment! To say our wedding was amazing feels like an understatement. Our original wedding date was July 11th 2020. As everyone knows, COVID would destroy a lot of things that year. We were so nervous about our wedding and didn't know what to do. As the day approached, Granberry stayed in touch and asked us what we were most comfortable with. Robert Lowman, the owner, was so sweet and understanding the entire time! He allowed us to get married on our original date with just our immediate family and postponed our reception to this year on July 10th, 2021 where we were able to enjoy a "one year anniversary party!" with all of our favorite people. Granberry was a blessing and a huge part of such a meaningful day in our lives. I am so thankful to the girls who answered my countless emails and never called me a bridezilla (I deserved to be called that at least once haha) and to the owner who has a heart of gold and did what was best for his customer!! Cheers to everyone who works at Granberry Hills, you are all phenomenal!
  • Mercedes
    Mercedes R. Married on 11/24/2019

Stress-Free Wedding Day

My husband and I got married at the Gardenside location on November 24, 2019. I cannot say enough positive things about this venue and the people that work here. The Gardenside location was beautiful and the bulb lights both inside and outside of the venue were a nice touch as it got dark. Our coordinator for the day of our wedding, which is included in the cost of the venue, was Jennifer and she went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. She made sure that everything, ourselves included, stayed on schedule so that we could maximize all of our time on the big day. In short, it was a perfect day that exceeded our expectations. If you are looking for a venue that will take care of you and make your big day stress-free, look no further. I would highly recommend this venue and its' staff to anyone looking for a venue for their wedding.
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra Married on 11/17/2019

Our wedding was PERFECT!!

Our wedding was PERFECT!! Everything was more than I could have hoped!!! Our coordinator was amazing and she helped us so much and made everything flow smoothly!! The venue was decorated better than I could have hoped! I am very grateful for all the Granberry did for me and my now husband!
  • Michael
    Michael G. Married on 11/17/2019

Granberry Hills is amazing!!!

I love this place! I think it’s a beautiful venue with a great price!! The vendors they work with are also great! I love the fact that they have an on site coordinator and that they do all the decorating and worrying! This helps me feel so much calmer about my wedding day!!
  • Tonecia
    Tonecia D. Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect Day!!!

Perfect place! Grandberry Hills was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I got married 10/06/19 on the Garden Side. This was our first place we looked at and fell in love we didn't any view any other venues. From the first day we walked in for a tour until the day of our wedding the staff was so friendly and very helpful. They made our day so memorable and our photographer was able to capture such beautiful photos with so much scenery and greenery. I would recommend this venu to any bride and groom looking to tie the knot!!!
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Married on 09/22/2019

Granberry Was GRAND

Just one look, that's all it took! The first venue I visited and the last one I visited. I was sold on the beauty of this venue from the time I stepped onto the property! The staff made it twice as nice. Jennifer was our day-of coordinator and she was AWESOME! Very patient and very caring, staying on top of everything!
  • Angmrod
    Angela Married on 09/14/2019

Love the venue and the customer service!!!

Granberry Hills was one of the best choices we ever made for our wedding. I went to tour the venue before I got engaged with my uncle for his wedding. I fell in love immediately and it wasn’t even for me. After I heard what they had to offer, I was sold. When we did get engaged, I persuaded my now husband to seriously consider Granberry. After looking at a few more venues for fun, it was an easy choice to choose Granberry over all the other places. It fit our budget and we loved the amenities it came with. Plus, we got our own personal coordinator for the day of the event. The whole process was very smooth. They answered every tiny/crazy question I had and went to great lengths to help us create our day. I think they were more excited than I was about planning but they were great! It was hard for my mom to let go of the fact that we don’t need to set up but it was a big help the day of our wedding. I do wish we had more time to get ready in the suite but it was perfect timing for everyone. Once you set foot on site things turn into a blur. When I did get on-site my cake vendor forgot my groom's cake topper. Melissa and her staff quickly got it figured out and put it in place before anyone else noticed. Our wedding was awesome and everyone loved how beautiful they made our special day. They even brought up ideas that I never even thought of. I was totally stressed out but it was absolutely worth it to have their guidance! Thank You Granberry Staff!!
    Maria R. Married on 09/06/2019

The BEST wedding decision we made

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to have our wedding at Granberry! They made EVERYTHING so easy, were so helpful, and so NICE!
    We were actual people to them. Not a contract, not a sale, not a number. Setting up, China, linens (depending on color) were all included. If you want peace of mind, calmness and confidence, you have to book your wedding here! Trust me!
    We switched our venue to have it here and are so
    happy we did.
  • Anthony
    Anthony R. Married on 07/20/2019

Married on 07/20/2019

Granberry Hills is amazing place to get married! They know wedding inside and out. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and amazing to work with. We used Instagram to message them our questions and they were so helpful to answer them. The venue is beautiful and always kept up. On our wedding day, Melissa did a fantastic job throughout the entire night. Jasmine and I highly recommend this place!!
    Angela Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Day

Melissa, was a delight and kept me sane. Great place!
    Larry P. Married on 05/25/2019

Unforgettable night

Me and my wife had an unforgettable night here. The grounds are kept in amazing condition and the reception hall is extremely accommodating. What really makes granberry special is their staff. Our day-of coordinator Natalie waved her magic wand at everything and it all came together without a single hitch. We never had to worry about any of the vendors, where we had to be, or what time it was. We had such a great experience and got to focus on just family, friends, and each other.