Granberry Hills Reviews

Granberry Hills 6
Granberry Hills 7
  • Michael

Michael Garcia · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Granberry Hills is amazing!!!

I love this place! I think it’s a beautiful venue with a great price!! The vendors they work with are also great! I love the fact that they have an on site coordinator and that they do all the decorating and worrying! This helps me feel so much calmer about my wedding day!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Angela · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Day

Melissa, was a delight and kept me sane. Great place!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Janessa

Janessa Webster · Married on 05/04/2019

The best venue EVER!

My wedding day 5/4/2019 couldn’t have been more perfect! Natalie was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing every step of the way. She answered our questions and gave us great suggestions based on her expertise and the results were memorable. We are still receiving compliments from all or friends and family about how beautiful the venue is and what a great wedding! I highly recommend that you choose grandberry hills if your thinking of planning wedding there. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Granberry Hills 8
    Granberry Hills 9
  • Mario

Mario Giuttari · Married on 04/28/2019

Great experience

After visiting a few venues, we decided on Granberry Hills for a variety of reasons. One of those was that we would not have to set-up or take-down for the wedding. The staff did a phenomenal job making all of our centerpieces look great. Every meeting was very well-organized with professional staff. Our day of coordinator, Jennifer, did a fantastic job throughout the entire night and even had a second person to help her. We could not recommend Granberry Hills enough.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Neyda

Neyda · Married on 04/27/2019

Stress Free

Everyone in our wedding enjoyed this peaceful, romantic venue. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything, we knew that the staff from Grandberry were going to take care of us from the first day we went to see this venue. Thank you Grandberry for making our wedding a wedding day to remember!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Neri

Neri · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing and Beautiful

Our wedding at Granberry Hills was an exciting and stress free process from beginning to end. Everyone there is so nice and helpful. We had our ceremony and reception at Hillside venue and it was a beautiful and memorable experience. Everything was set up just the way we wanted. The venue looked amazing with all the decor. We were so happy and worry free the entire night thanks to our Amazing coordinator Natalie. She was do attentive and sweet. She made sure we had the best time and didn't worry about a single thing. I absolutely loved our wedding at Granberry Hills!!!

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Granberry Hills 10
    Granberry Hills 11
  • Teresa

Teresa Guardiola · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing a++

I would HIGHLY recommend this venue!! My husband and I had our reception on the Hillside and it was GORGEOUS!! The staff and our wedding coordinator Teresa where on point and a joy to work with!! Our wedding being a destination wedding was a huge success thanks to the team at Granberry!! The ease of just showing up to a beautiful venue, our centerpieces and personal touches laid out beautifully was a AWE to our guest and myself!! They went above and beyond in making sure every little detail was on point and that my husband and I were attended to throughout our night! Teresa did an AMAZING job making sure everything ran smoothly without a hitch and was there in whatever I needed!! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone in the SA area!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Lillion · Married on 01/13/2019

A night and venue to remember

If you are looking for a beautiful venue that is reasonably priced with a staff that will go over and beyond for your dream wedding, Granberry Hills is the perfect place for you. With such a stunning venue, you can leave it as simple or as glammed up as you want, you can really do no wrong with this place. The staff and my amazing coordinator Jennifer were extremely organized and made sure everything was perfect, down to the tiny details. They made sure to get in contact with all of my vendors to assure nothing but perfection for the big day. All of my guests loved the venue and my husband and I couldn't be happier with how amazing our special day turned out. Thank you Granberry Hills!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Granberry Hills 17
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 11/23/2018

Our dream wedding

Just want to start off by saying how amazing Grandberry Hills is! My husband and I had been looking at venues for almost a year and it only took us ONE visit at Grandberry Hills to know that’s where we wanted to get married, they were amazing to work with, extremely friendly, and worked so hard to meet our expectations.. (we wanted a venue that would let us bring our own alcohol, and stay past midnight)
    Melissa was an amazing coordinator and was always up for anything. We got married on the “garden side” and she made sure everything looked just the way we had explained to her.. our family from California, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Guatemala LOVED the venue and had an exceptional experience.. We definitely recommend this place and if we could we would get married here all over again.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Granberry Hills 18
    Granberry Hills 19
    Granberry Hills 20
    Granberry Hills 21
    Granberry Hills 22
    Granberry Hills 23

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2018

I had my wedding on 10/7/2018. Everything was perfect. Our coordinator Melissa was the best!! My center pieces were laid out perfectly!! She checked on me and my husband constantly and if we needed anything she was on top of it! I loved the whole staff and my day was absolutely perfect!!!! ❤️

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 09/21/2018

I got married 9/21/2018 and my wedding was exceptional! All of my wedding guests loved it as well! The Granberry Hills team are amazing! They will make sure you have everything you need the day of the event. They will do all the hard work so you can enjoy your wedding. The view is scenic; the team is amazingly exceptional; and the quality of service is impeccable!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Granberry Hills 24
    Granberry Hills 25
    Granberry Hills 26
    Granberry Hills 27
    Granberry Hills 28

Adriana · Married on 09/08/2018

We were both very happy & pleased with Granberry . Our coordinator (Melissa) was very much on top of things & made sure everything was running accordingly to plan. Thank you Granberry for making the most important day of our lives a huge success. The place looked amazingly beautiful & many, many compliments were given. I give this place ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kate · Married on 09/07/2018

Granberry Hills was an unexpected gem for my husband and I! The location was very convenient to the airport and downtown area, which was a must for all our out of town guests. The staff was very friendly and responsive to emails, assisting in every step of the process. We were very pleased with how the wedding turned out and how stress free the day was thanks to Natalie!

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Q

Quilla · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a great experience working with Grandberry Hills (Gardenside). Our wedding turned out beautifully. They give you a list of vendors to choose from and that they have previously done business with and this makes the process go so much smoother. A coordinator is also included with your booking. Our coordinator Natalie was awesome and she had everything run smoothly. I would def recommend this venue to others. they take the stress out of wedding planning. thank you so much Grandberry Hills for helping us make our wedding vision come true!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lulu · Married on 07/22/2018

I loved the facility and my event coordinator Natalie was AWESOME!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Granberry Hills, Gardenside & words cannot explain how beautiful it was!! We loved everything about our day and even more the gorgeous landscape to backdrop our wedding pictures!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Granberry Hills 29
    Granberry Hills 30
    Granberry Hills 31

celina · Married on 05/25/2018

You guys made out night! The venue got the most compliments! The staff helped so much with everything, i couldnt be more satisfied! thank you!-- Celina & Anthony Grant

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alexsis · Married on 04/28/2018

We had our Wedding there 4/28/18. Everything was perfect from the beginning when we decided to have our wedding there. My now husband loved the chandelier that was on the hill side so that’s what sold him, I love the fact that I could have an indoor and outdoor wedding and not have to worry about weather being an issue since everything is covered. Our guest had s great time there was not a single complaint, they worked amazingly with the vendors and us. We were running behind schedule at one point which was our fault and they made sure we didn’t stress, we weren’t rushed in anyway. Everything went smoothly. We forgot items from our sand ceremony and didn’t even notice until they called us. They let us know it was safe and that we could pick it up when we had time. Unfortunately with my schedule we weren’t able to make it until a week later and they were great about it they assured us that everything was safely put away and kept updated with us to see when we could pick everything up. We almost forgot about it until they called us to remind us. Over all I couldn’t imagine having my wedding anywhere else because the venue and staff are just perfect! I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Granberry Hills 32

Jeannette · Married on 04/08/2018

Granberry Hill made our wedding the most happiest day ever. The venue was resoniably price compared to most and on the day of the wedding they took care of everything! It was a worry free day. Thank you Granberry Hill!

Jeannette and Todd Olivera

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Granberry Hills 33

Karla · Married on 04/06/2018

Thank you for sharing this amazing experience with us, it was a pleasure to have our wedding in Granberry Hills, everything was beyond my expectations, Teresa and the other members were so kind, helpful and professional all the time, they did the process very easy and took so much stress out of my shoulders. I couldn’t be happier with the results, and all the guests were happy as well. I would definitely recommend this gorgeous place to everyone

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Granberry Hills 34
    Granberry Hills 35
    Granberry Hills 36

Kristie · Married on 03/18/2018

Melissa was my coordinator on my wedding day 3/18/18 and I LOVED her/venue. Everything is very organized, the day of I had no one coming up to me asking questions about vendors and things, Melissa handled everything so that was one of the biggest helps to not have be stressing on the best day! The staff are always willing to help and thoughtful! The venue itself is beautiful, we got married on the Garden side to keep it more intimate and personal. My guests were totally amazed as well! I will definitely be recommending any of my loved ones that are planning to have a big event HERE, hands down! I loved every minute of my wedding!! Thank you Granberry! :)

Sent on 04/30/2018

Monica · Married on 03/11/2018

If my husband and I could give a higher score we would! GH is so amazing and so beautiful. The staff are awesome and the venue itself is just breath taking. I am so happy we did look any where else. Thank you so much Granberry Hills for making our day so special. Also, I am very very close to my grandmother whom is wheelchair bond and GH made is very easy for her to get around. Thanks for everything you do from the kindness to the stress free and best day ever!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Amber · Married on 03/09/2018

Our experience with Granberry was amazing! Our coordinator made sure everything was on schedule and perfect for our big day! The site is beautiful! I got married on the Gardenside, and it was absolutely perfect! The hall was big enough to hold all my guests, about 100, and more! They were very responsive and very helpful. I will always recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Cathy · Married on 02/10/2018

Granberry did everything and more to
    Make our day extra special. We had our wedding on the gardenside on February 10th and it was absolutely beautiful! It was everything we imagined our wedding would be and more!!

Sent on 02/24/2018