Granberry Hills Reviews

Granberry Hills 5
Granberry Hills 6
Granberry Hills 7

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2018

I had my wedding on 10/7/2018. Everything was perfect. Our coordinator Melissa was the best!! My center pieces were laid out perfectly!! She checked on me and my husband constantly and if we needed anything she was on top of it! I loved the whole staff and my day was absolutely perfect!!!! ❤️

• I

Iris · Married on 09/21/2018

I got married 9/21/2018 and my wedding was exceptional! All of my wedding guests loved it as well! The Granberry Hills team are amazing! They will make sure you have everything you need the day of the event. They will do all the hard work so you can enjoy your wedding. The view is scenic; the team is amazingly exceptional; and the quality of service is impeccable!

Granberry Hills 8
    Granberry Hills 9
    Granberry Hills 10
    Granberry Hills 11
    Granberry Hills 12

Adriana · Married on 09/08/2018

We were both very happy & pleased with Granberry . Our coordinator (Melissa) was very much on top of things & made sure everything was running accordingly to plan. Thank you Granberry for making the most important day of our lives a huge success. The place looked amazingly beautiful & many, many compliments were given. I give this place ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kate · Married on 09/07/2018

Granberry Hills was an unexpected gem for my husband and I! The location was very convenient to the airport and downtown area, which was a must for all our out of town guests. The staff was very friendly and responsive to emails, assisting in every step of the process. We were very pleased with how the wedding turned out and how stress free the day was thanks to Natalie!

• Q

Quilla · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a great experience working with Grandberry Hills (Gardenside). Our wedding turned out beautifully. They give you a list of vendors to choose from and that they have previously done business with and this makes the process go so much smoother. A coordinator is also included with your booking. Our coordinator Natalie was awesome and she had everything run smoothly. I would def recommend this venue to others. they take the stress out of wedding planning. thank you so much Grandberry Hills for helping us make our wedding vision come true!!

Lulu · Married on 07/22/2018

I loved the facility and my event coordinator Natalie was AWESOME!

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Granberry Hills, Gardenside & words cannot explain how beautiful it was!! We loved everything about our day and even more the gorgeous landscape to backdrop our wedding pictures!

Granberry Hills 13
    Granberry Hills 14
    Granberry Hills 15

celina · Married on 05/25/2018

You guys made out night! The venue got the most compliments! The staff helped so much with everything, i couldnt be more satisfied! thank you!-- Celina & Anthony Grant

Alexsis · Married on 04/28/2018

We had our Wedding there 4/28/18. Everything was perfect from the beginning when we decided to have our wedding there. My now husband loved the chandelier that was on the hill side so that’s what sold him, I love the fact that I could have an indoor and outdoor wedding and not have to worry about weather being an issue since everything is covered. Our guest had s great time there was not a single complaint, they worked amazingly with the vendors and us. We were running behind schedule at one point which was our fault and they made sure we didn’t stress, we weren’t rushed in anyway. Everything went smoothly. We forgot items from our sand ceremony and didn’t even notice until they called us. They let us know it was safe and that we could pick it up when we had time. Unfortunately with my schedule we weren’t able to make it until a week later and they were great about it they assured us that everything was safely put away and kept updated with us to see when we could pick everything up. We almost forgot about it until they called us to remind us. Over all I couldn’t imagine having my wedding anywhere else because the venue and staff are just perfect! I would definitely recommend this venue!

Granberry Hills 16

Jeannette · Married on 04/08/2018

Granberry Hill made our wedding the most happiest day ever. The venue was resoniably price compared to most and on the day of the wedding they took care of everything! It was a worry free day. Thank you Granberry Hill!

Jeannette and Todd Olivera

Granberry Hills 17

Karla · Married on 04/06/2018

Thank you for sharing this amazing experience with us, it was a pleasure to have our wedding in Granberry Hills, everything was beyond my expectations, Teresa and the other members were so kind, helpful and professional all the time, they did the process very easy and took so much stress out of my shoulders. I couldn’t be happier with the results, and all the guests were happy as well. I would definitely recommend this gorgeous place to everyone

Granberry Hills 18
    Granberry Hills 19
    Granberry Hills 20

Kristie · Married on 03/18/2018

Melissa was my coordinator on my wedding day 3/18/18 and I LOVED her/venue. Everything is very organized, the day of I had no one coming up to me asking questions about vendors and things, Melissa handled everything so that was one of the biggest helps to not have be stressing on the best day! The staff are always willing to help and thoughtful! The venue itself is beautiful, we got married on the Garden side to keep it more intimate and personal. My guests were totally amazed as well! I will definitely be recommending any of my loved ones that are planning to have a big event HERE, hands down! I loved every minute of my wedding!! Thank you Granberry! :)

Monica · Married on 03/11/2018

If my husband and I could give a higher score we would! GH is so amazing and so beautiful. The staff are awesome and the venue itself is just breath taking. I am so happy we did look any where else. Thank you so much Granberry Hills for making our day so special. Also, I am very very close to my grandmother whom is wheelchair bond and GH made is very easy for her to get around. Thanks for everything you do from the kindness to the stress free and best day ever!

Amber · Married on 03/09/2018

Our experience with Granberry was amazing! Our coordinator made sure everything was on schedule and perfect for our big day! The site is beautiful! I got married on the Gardenside, and it was absolutely perfect! The hall was big enough to hold all my guests, about 100, and more! They were very responsive and very helpful. I will always recommend them to anyone getting married!

Cathy · Married on 02/10/2018

Granberry did everything and more to
    Make our day extra special. We had our wedding on the gardenside on February 10th and it was absolutely beautiful! It was everything we imagined our wedding would be and more!!

Granberry Hills 21
    Granberry Hills 22
    Granberry Hills 23
    Granberry Hills 24
    Granberry Hills 25
    Granberry Hills 26
    Granberry Hills 27

Samantha · Married on 01/05/2018

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding at. As soon as we meet with the coordinators, we were sold. Most people have a lot of stress on their wedding day and mine was nothing but relaxation. They do everything and help you with any issue or questions you might have. They are flexible and allow you for the most part to plan the wedding of your dreams. The open houses make it a one-stop-shop to pick all of your vendors. Couldn't be happier with my choice and wouldn't change a single thing about my big day. Dream venue for a dream wedding!

Vanessa · Married on 12/08/2017

We had the best time planning out wedding at Granberry Hills. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. They helped us every stressful step of the way. Everything on our wedding day was way more beautiful and amazing than I could have ever imagined. Thank you to everyone who helped make our wedding so special! We had so much fun!

Granberry Hills 28
    Granberry Hills 29
    Granberry Hills 30
    Granberry Hills 31
    Granberry Hills 32
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 12/03/2017

I am the THIRD bride in my family to get
    married at Granberry Hills in the last 3 years! I booked the venue 2 years in advance because from the moment we popped in without an appointment they’ve made me feel like family. They were so patient with all my questions and they have relationships with THE best vendors in town. We were truly blessed to have found this beautiful venue because our wedding was AMAZING!!! Granberry Hills help make my dream wedding a reality!

Cassandra · Married on 11/19/2017

Granberry is simply gorgeous. My husband and I had our ceremony and reception here on hillside on, November 19, 2017! It was so perfect! Everyone at Granberry does such a great job working with you and making your wedding dream come true. Granberry was the first place we toured and everywhere else we went around San Antonio didn't even compare. We quickly went back and booked with them. They have the best prices with everything included and the best people to work with. Choose Granberry for your wedding, you can't go wrong!

Granberry Hills 33
    Granberry Hills 34
    Granberry Hills 35
    Granberry Hills 36

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2017

I hate that it took me so long to write this review. I had my wedding on November 19th 2017 and it was one of the best days of my life!!! Granberry was the perfect choice to have our wedding!!! The venue (gardenside) was perfect and so beautiful!!! The staff from day 1 till the day of was so amazing. Our coordinator as well made our day go so smoothly and perfect!!! If your looking for a venue please choose Granberry!! You won’t regret it!!!

Granberry Hills 37

Koko · Married on 11/10/2017

Awesome, Awesome. we id just a ceremony only, and were a bit rushed when it came time to take pictures after (was told we had a hour, but we only had 30 minutes) other than that it was perfect and I have no complaints on anything. I actually wished I had planned to host the entire event at this location. it would have made the day less stressful, because the staff is so hands on .

Granberry Hills 38

Halie · Married on 10/22/2017

Our wedding day was the best day of my life and we owe that to everyone at Granberry Hills! Our day of coordinator, Teresa, had amazing attention to detail and helped everything run as smooth as possible. Thank you!

Granberry Hills 39
    Granberry Hills 46
    Granberry Hills 47
    Granberry Hills 48

Melanie · Married on 10/21/2017

My Wife and I were able to have our dream wedding thanks to Granberry Hills! All of my visions came to life and I would do it all over again if I could! When we first saw the Garden side it was breathtaking, and it was the perfect size for us! They are so customizable it’s like they can do almost anything you want! The vendor list was absolutely perfect and if you have any questions there is always someone there to help you! I love the hours and I definitely recommend just going! And having a look for yourself because pictures show only a fraction of the beauty.

Granberry Hills 49
    Granberry Hills 50
    Granberry Hills 51

Teresa · Married on 10/14/2017

The night was absolutely magical! Natalie our coordinator was top notch! She was professional and made the night go so smoothly! The venue was decorated beautifully and she handled everything for us! Love her!!

Granberry Hills 52