The Cakery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved everything about Cakery! Everyone is so nice and welcoming as soon as you walk in. They took time to sit with us a really get a feel for what we were looking for. We did a Tim Burton themed wedding and they specially designed the most awesome cakes to represent Burton's artistry in our colors! Not to mention it tasted wonderful too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was inexpensive and absolutely GORGEOUS!! They listened to everything I wanted and their cake flavors ( I tried 3 and had a really difficult time deciding on just one ) are so good! Cake was moist and, out of this world, delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Cakery did our wedding cake and our grooms cake for our wedding last weekend! Not only were they friendly and easy to work with but their price was fair! The Cakery did an awesome job on my husband's Reeses Cake and we received MANY compliments on how delicious it was!

Danae
09/20/2014

They were very easy to work with, and their cake is absolutely delicious!!

2.4

They were on time (one week) but found them rude and unprofessional.

Cake tasted ok.

4.3

Our wedding cake turned out just like we had hoped... we simply told the baker what we wanted it to look like, she drew a picture and it came out perfectly. And it was delicious! They have lots of flavors, fillings to choose from. The only downside is you have to provide your own decorations i.e. ribbon, topper, etc. And sometimes they are a little hard to reach by phone, but you definitely get a great quality cake at an decently affordable price. I would use them again for other events.

bridetobe
12/10/2011

They let us try the different cakes before we decided what to have at our reception and they are all delicious. They made our cake exactly the way we wanted it and several people commented on how good the cake was.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wonderfully delicious cake! IT looked BEAUTIFUL! We were very happy with how it turned out!

Private User
2+ years ago

Our cakes were amazing. All of our guests loved that our grooms cake looked like part of a PacMan game. The flavors were awesome and the icing tasted wonderful. I'm very glad we went with the Cakery instead of a different vendor.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

If you have not tried the cake here, you MUST! Very professional

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This group of people do a fantastic job at making your dreams come true. The best part was taste testing because you just call in the ones you would like to try, they make an individual 8 inch round of each choice and then let you take it home to try in comfort. It made it great for family and friends to help us in our final decision of vanilla with strawberry filling and chocolate with chocalte mousse filling. The only thing I was slightly disappointed in was I asked for little pearl like beads to be placed around on the top and 3rd tears, but got silver fondant circles instead. I was so happy with the way our zebra stripes turned out and the grooms cake painting I couldn't be that upset with the miscommunication. Definitely will go back for future cakes!

Vanessa
12/11/2010

BEAUTIFUL cake, more than I could have ever expected! Affordable. Saved cake topper and had on our 1 year, just a good as it was on our special day.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was absolutely beautiful! his grooms cake was awesome also! They were very helpful and friendly. Very moist cake and got a lot of compliments from guests!

4.1

The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. The only thing is, they are not very organized. The day after the wedding, they told us we did not bring back all the parts of the stands. We did not have a checklist to ensure all parts were accounted for. That would be my only complaint. They were fantastic!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful! They let you try anny and every sample and work with you on what you want! Tasted yummy as well!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They made us an outstanding cake! Not only did it look exactly like the picture we bought in, it tasted delicious! Their prices are great and they do wonderful work. Highly recommended.