Temptations Boutique & Bridal

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A very personalized experience - staff were very helpful, friendly, and professional.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Jillian
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Temptations Bridal Shop was a wonderful place to purchase my gown. The staff members were caring and ready to directly address my individual needs (and wants). I made the long drive to this shop because of their authentic Maggie Sottero dresses, and based on a friend’s recommendation. Each time I went to shop, I worked with several different representatives who helped me to pick out jewelry, try on veils, learn to bustle my dress, and of course the in house seamstress helped to fit my dress properly. They cared for both my expensive dress and me until the last day it left the shop for our wedding. I was very happy with their service and kindness. I couldn’t help feeling that for the price, the quality of details in my Maggie Sottero dress should have been better! (Small strings off beads we needed to cut off). Overall though, my dress was the dress of my dreams and I couldn’t have asked for much more from Temptations Bridal and their staff. Thanks for all of your help!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED going to Temptations! Staff was very friendly and helpful, and helped me truly fall in love with my dress. They were amazing!!!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had made the mistake of going to David's Bridal first and had been completely overwhelmed with crowds of loud people, a lack of mirrors in the tiny cramped dressing stall and pushy salespeople. My mother encouraged me to go to Temptations, so that was my next - and final - stop. The saleslady waited on us almost immediately. She listened to what I thought I wanted and pulled the gowns that fit that description, but decided to throw one extra gown in there, "just to try." I actually laughed at the dress she picked but shrugged my shoulders and tried it anyway. It turns out that the one she chose was absolutely perfect for me, and I ended up buying it. On each return to the store, I was greeted by first name and made to feel welcome. The seamstress they work with is very talented and does great work.

• Wedding: 01/13/2013
Joanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the wedding dress of my dreams at Temptations! The staff was so helpful and knowledgeable. I came in not knowing what I wanted for a dress, and ended up with a dress and veil that was more than I could have dreamed of. If they do not have a dress there, they have books of dresses that they can order as well!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

I ordered my bride's maid dresses and my bridal dress from Temptations Boutique and Bridal. All my bride's maid's dresses came in the color and size I had picked, except for my junior Bride's Maid Dress. It came in the color that I had formerly picked and changed my mind. The store forgot to change the color of my Junior Bride's Maid dress. It was Mocha and brown, instead of Green and sage.
Since there was no time to reorder another dress with the correct colors, I had to settle for a different color dress, with the Green and sage I wanted. I did not receive a discount and the store did not take responsibility for their mistake.
My husband tried to talk to the store vendors about the dress color and how the Junior Bride Maid wanted to match with the Bride's maids in the wedding. One of the Vendors stated to my husband, "that his daughter, will have to just get over it." Not very professional to say that to the groom about his own daughter.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
978-632-9110
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire