Sweet Pea Cake Company

Sweet Pea Cake Company

2378 Academy Place
Colorado Springs, CO 80909 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the best place to get your cake!!!! They taste wonderful and make you crave more and more of it. I would wake up in the middle of the night to snag a piece that we had left over. The sweet pea cake company is the best in town!!! I would highly recommend anyone looking for any cake to go to her!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Pea Cake Company,owned and operated by Lorena is one you don't want to pass by. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Her customer service was exellent. The texture and taste of the cake was supurbe. The cake was delivered promptly on time was setup and was amazingly beautiful. We had numerous comments on the moistness, taste, and the beautiful cake.Why look further when you have the best? I will continue to order my furture cakes from the trusted Sweat Pea Cake Company. Thank you, Lorena for such a great experience.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorena provided my daughter a beautiful cup cake tower for her wedding. Many of the guests took pictures of it and said "not only was it beautiful, but the cup cakes were delicious!" Lorena works with you and is very flexible with setting up appointments. The cup cake tower was a hit at the reception! Thanks Lorena for working with us and providing a "outstanding" cup cake tower.

• Wedding: 06/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have no complaints. Lorena was very accommodating for me as I was an out of town bride and had to rely on emails and phone calls for my cake and the groom's cake. I wanted a simple but elegant, beautiful cake without fondant and she delivered, even though it took her a little out of her comfort zone not using fondant ;-)
My cake was beautiful, just what I asked for!!!

• Wedding: 10/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorenna at Sweet Pea Cake Co. did my daughters wedding at the Air Force Chapel Sep 15. The most beautiful cake I have ever seen. On top of that everyone was raving on the taste and flavor of the cake. Lorenna out did herself. If you want to be blown away check out her website and check out the wedding cake that was done in 3 tiers with edible pears. BEAUTIFUL!!!! If you need someone to make your day special call Sweet Pea Cake Co you won't be disappointed. Thank you Lorenna for making my daughters day magical!!!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorena is awesome! I brought a picture of the cake I wanted and not only was she able to create it, but made it our own. I'm very happy with the results and her prompt responsiveness. We received compliments from our family and the photographer on such a great design. I'm very happy with her services and can't wait for our anniversary cake. She's got lifetime customers in us. :)

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter and I tried nearly every baker in Colorado Springs, and found that Sweet Pea Cake Company made the most delicious cakes by far! The owner, Lorena, was a delight to work with, and was willing to experiment with an unusal request: cookie dough filling. The results were fantastic! My daughter's wedding cake was exactly what she dreamed of, sooo beautiful, and incredibly delicious!!! We received many compliments on the cake! Lorena is a wonderfully talented baker AND cake artist. I highly, highly recommend Sweet Pea! Will definitely be ordering birthday cakes in the future!

• Wedding: 06/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorena was perfect and the cakes she made for my wedding were amazing! She helped me so much by knowing I could rely on her to take care of everything pertaining to the cakes. I went in looking for a cake designer and came out of the experience with a friend. She was such a help for anything I needed, be it advice, just an ear to listen to, anything.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Pea Cake Company made my wedding planning and wedding day such a memorable and stress- free experience! I walked in with a certain price range and she helped me stay UNDER that price range, and the greatest thing is that everyone at the wedding was able to have a slice of this beautiful wedding cake! I personally am not a huge fan of sweets but these flavors were unbelievable! I would recommend Sweet Pea to anyone and everyone! Thank you Sweet Pea for making this such a wonderful experience!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was made by sweet pea and it was AMAZING! The cake was beautiful the flavor was incredible! i would recommend sweet pea to every bride in colorado!

• Wedding: 06/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Pea Cake Co was absoutely a life saver for my wedding cake planning. I was deployed to Afghanistan for nine months prior to my wedding and had to do all my coorespondance over email. Lorena was absolutely wonderful in bringing my ideas for both our wedding cake and my husband's groom's cake to frution. Both cakes were beautiful and we received many comments about how great the cakes tasted as well as the design. I can't say enough thanks to Sweet Pea Cake Co for making our wedding cakes better than I could have asked for!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Pea Cake Company is a wonderful place to get your wedding cake. I was planning my wedding from Texas and didn't know the first thing about cake. So I started emailing around and asking about cake. Every place I emailed only wanted to talk about price. Not Lorena. The subject line on our very first email was, "Cake 101". Awesome. I was immediately drawn to her for taking the time to just email me about how the process goes. I hadn't even told her that I was interested in booking with her yet either. After that email, I was so excited. I knew that she would be the place I would book my cake. The whole process was so easy. I came in for the cake tasting and was blown away. She really can do whatever you need and make it work with your budget. She is so understanding and friendly. I would recommend her to anyone that has any dessert needs. She is one of the most sincere people i've met throughout my wedding process. She only knows how to do her best. I hope this review finds you well!!! :)

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Pea was my first choice in cakes and reasonable price as well. she is a wonderful lady and so sweet. If I had any questions she would call right back. She was so easy to work with if I needed something changed she would do it and had no problem with it at all. she was always on top of it all and always wanted to make sure it was the right cake for me with what I wanted. she was like a mother to me she is such a sweet lady. Happy I had my wedding cake from her she is wonderful

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorena was absolutely wonderful! I did not know exactly what I wanted my wedding cake to look like so it was really nice that she had alot of samples to look at and also suggested great ideas. All of her cakes tasted wonderful but ultimately we decided on the almond poppy seed cake with a honey almond cream filling with vanilla icing and it was AMAZING! It was the best cake I ever had and I have had alot of cakes. She was right there whenever you had a question, concern, etc. She dedicates everything she has to making you feel special and having the cake (for whatever occasion) of your dreams. I was so pleased with her work I am having her do my son and husbands cake at the end of this month! I would definitely reccomend her to anyone! THANKS LORENA!!!

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sweet Pea Cake Company just did our wedding cake/cupcakes for us on 04/08/12. She did an amazing job & we were so pleased with how it turned out. I will for sure be recommending her to everyone that needs a cake or cupcakes for their event!

• Wedding: 04/08/2012
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved the fact she was willing to work with my fiance and I to come up with a great compromise and a delicious cake.

• Wedding: 03/03/2012
719-229-3221
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards