Spectacular Soirees Wedding & Event Planning

Value
Flexibility
Brittany
04/02/2015

We thought that writing a review about Spectacular Soirees and Janice would be easy. We couldn't be more wrong. How do you put perfection into words?

Frankly speaking, we knew from the moment Ted proposed that the only person who could make our vision happen was Janice. Her work precedes her for good reason. From the lofty goal of a “surprise wedding” in Las Vegas for our guests to the smallest detail of an adorned Elvis atop our cake (which was upside-down, by the way), she nailed it and more.

The day felt so… Us. It was supposed to be a celebration of our love – who we are as a couple – and Janice never lost sight of that. Every idea was a reflection of our fun-loving nature, yet it was executed with an element of class. We walked the finest line of a wild Las Vegas wedding that never came close to cheesy. Again, another incredible tribute to Janice’s skill.

When we look at the photos of our wedding, which we openly admit is still daily, we are filled with that same joy all over again. A perfect day executed by Spectacular Soirees - Janice, Sue and Alyssa - that not only this adoring couple, but also our amazing guests (who are still saying it was the best wedding ever) will never forget.

Elle
04/19/2014

Since our special day in April, my hubby and I, along with friends and family, have spent a lot of time reflecting on how amazing the day turned out. One of the questions we get asked the most is “was it worth it to hire a wedding planner?” My immediate response is “ABSOLUTELY.” Yes, it is an added cost, but I will be the first person to tell you that you cannot put a price tag on feeling completely relaxed throughout the planning process AND the end result being the exact wedding (probably even better) that you have always dreamed of. Spectacular Soirees made this a reality for us. The hubby and I had a pretty set idea of the kind of wedding we wanted - we coined it “Rustic Glam.” We gave a few small details to Janice, and what she came back with was a real-life Pinterest board of what our day would look like. As we picked out our vendors and planned all the details, one of the things I appreciated most about working with Spectacular Soirees was their honesty. At the same time, she is comforting during the stressful moments (think-cost, scheduling, etc). The week leading up to the big day was a time I expected to be stressed. Having a team behind you to handle all of the coordinating and timing was the best gift. More times than I can count, someone was asking me “how are you this calm?” and I could only assume it was because of that team at Spectacular Soirees. To top it off, there is no feeling quite like walking into your venue and seeing your dream come to life. No detail was forgotten, no chair out of place, and if there were any issues, we definitely did not know about them! Two months later, as I look through photos and reminisce, I am still astounded at how perfect our day was. Spectacular Soirees made our fairytale our reality, and deciding to work with them ranks as the #1 decisions we made for our wedding!

Susan
10/19/2013

Janice took my daughters idea of her dream wedding and turned it into reality. She is conscientious, frugal and positive in all the dynamics a wedding can bring. All of the resources she could find to implement the vintage 20's theme was amazing. Her creativity and persistence to achieve my daughters vision became a reality on October 19, 2013 and our family is truly grateful for all the help and guidance she provided.

Mary
10/19/2013

Janice was amazing, she acted as a great buffer for not just my vendors and myself, but also for my mother. She is VERY organized, and always knows who to contact. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and is still considered by many to be "the best wedding they have ever been to."

Thanks, Janice, for everything!
Cheers,
Mary Fuson-Stearley

Private User
2+ years ago

Absolutely amazing! My wedding was stunning - guests are still talking about it.

Sue
10/20/2012

Janice Board of Spectacular Soirees made what we hoped would be a Beautiful Wedding for our Daughter, Bre, into something that we could Not Even have Imagined. It Was Gorgeous! From the Church to the Reception, we could not have been more pleased!
Janice is so very Easy to work with, helped to expand our vision and listened to what our Daughter wanted and what we could afford and made the whole day look as though we had an Unlimited budget.
It is my Wish that Every Bride would be able to work with Janice.
Sue Gibbons

Bre
10/20/2012

Janice is very easy to work with, full of great ideas, and was always calm even in tough situations.
Planning a wedding can get stressful, but she always made me feel like she had everything under
control. She is very relatable and made my wedding what it was, wonderful.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The wedding Janice provided for our daughter was fabulous. It was beautiful, organized, fun and memorable. We are still on cloud nine as we recall the magnificence of that day. We look at the photos and the pleasure on the faces of every one involved is quite evident. We have received glowing feedback from our family and friends. Many have shared it was the most enjoyable wedding they ever attended. We just can't sing Janice enough praises for giving us this memory. Thank you Janice for making this happen!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I am a florist that has worked with Janice on many occassions. The date I placed in the space for wedding date, I had to place there because it said I had to!! I have no wedding date for me personally! I just wanted to say that I would highly recommend Spectacular Soirees Wedding & Event Planning. Janice is very bubbly, highly professional and knows how to plan and organize. I worked with Janice with regards to providing the flowers for some of her weddings and also in helping Janice with some of her vents she was responsible for. I have never worked with someone that is so creative and she has marvelous ideas!!! You will not be sorry!

Services Used: Flowers

Janice Board was the event planner for a reception that I attended. It was FABULOUS... I am friends with the groom and I know that their budget was not a huge one but you would not have known that at all from the quality of product that Spectacular Soirees provided them. The flowers were breathe taking and the linens were elegant and flawless. If you or someone you know are wanting to hire a wedding or event planner, I highly recommend Janice Board, Spectacular Soirees. You will not be sorry.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I truly had a dream wedding. How many brides can say that they have a wedding that friends, family and strangers are still talking about years later? Hire Janice and I guarantee you will be one of those lucky brides--just as I was! Her organization, attention to detail and enthusiasm were beyond my expectations. She was flexible to my intense travel schedule for work and was able to pick up on my wedding vision immediately. Spend just 5 minutes with her and I guarantee you won't be able to walk away.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Janice Board, wedding planner for Spectacular Soirees, provided me, the wedding party and all my guests an extraordinary experience with unbelievable attention to detail. I wanted a unique wedding and a fun and exciting reception but my budget was moderate to say the least. Janice was able to pull every element into my wedding that I had been dreaming about since I was a little girl and she was able to do this while remaining on budget. I could not have asked for anything more. EVERYTHING was perfect... everything. If you or anyone you know is in need of an event planner, Janice Board from Spectacular Soirees is the planner for you. She specializes in one of a kind experiences and takes her job very seriously. Give her a call. It is well worth it.