Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am the mother of the groom. My son and daughter- in -love had planned on a very simple wedding and really could not afford a reception. My husband and I contacted Smokey Mountain Weddings and they helped us plan for a small reception for our happy couple. I was overwhelmed at how prompt and helpful the planner was. We were able to arrange for a fabulous barbeque meal with all the accompaniments: pulled pork, rolls , sauce, green beans, potato salad, slaw, and chocolate chip cookies. And sweet tea. Then they arranged for an absolutely gorgeous, 2 tier wedding cake. We arranged for the reception in our rented condo. Everything was delivered exactly on time, piping hot and ready to serve. They provided everything we needed and more. Originally I had not ordered corn on the cob. They added that as a special treat. The wedding was wonderful with the most precious minister and skilled photographer. The ceremony was held outside, atop a rock formation in a stream in the Smokey Mountain National Park. We could not have asked for more. Thank you to all the staff with Smokey Mountain Weddings.

Helena Shirley

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago
4.1

My husband and myself renewed our vows with our 4 children.
The log chapel was more beautiful than the pictures on the website.Amy was so kind and helpful,and took excellent pictures of all of us.Could not have planned better vows,we were afraid it would be very rushed and plain and was just the opposite.The pastor was very kind,and blessed in his officiating to make it very meaningful for our family.Thank you so very much for blessing our family the way you have.The Grise family

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Profile Picture
Stacey
1 Review
05/19/2012

It was absolutely beautiful and we thought it was worth more than what we paid for it. Everyone was so nice and a little humor was added which helped relieve my nerves. The pastor was fun and hilarious the photographer Amy was so nice and funny too. They definitely helped our day be memorable .

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

You know that dream as a little girl, wanting the most beautiful wedding? Well you can get it from them! My wedding was planned outside, but because of the weather it was moved to the chapel. Which was great anyway because when i walked in, it was like a fairytale, absolutely breath taking. Sooo glad they had a back up plan because of the rain :) . Another thing that amazed me was the pastor was AMAZING, and so was the photographer. The pastor spoke very moving words, and broken down what marriage really is. It is words i'll hold dear to my heart for the rest of my life. The photographer got some AMAZING photos, very fun photographer :). Most importantly the friendliness and the smiles they had on their face made us feel right at home. I wasn't nervous one bit!! So, if your planning a dream wedding, i can garentee, this is the place to have it!! My husband and I both agree, that it couldn't have been a more perfect wedding :)

Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels responded with the following comments:

We want to just say ...THANK YOU! so much for letting us be a part of your Wedding Day! We enjoy what we do! It's great to hear when a Newlywed Couple has had the Wedding they wanted and more! God Bless you two and your families! ( :

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Smoky Mountain provided us with a great day. Reverend Cliff was most helpful and we appreciated his advice and the wonderful christian ceremony he performed. The flowers we ordered were perfect. We will forever keep this day in our memories. The photographer was very professional and she kept things interesting.

Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your Review! We wish you many more years together!
Congratulations to you!

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

We were very pleased with the service we had and would recommend them to anyone. It was a day of wedding and they were very accommodating.

Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels responded with the following comments:

Thank you for choosing Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels! We enjoyed your Wedding too! God Bless!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We wanted a very private and personal ceremony for just the two of us. It was perfect! A memory we will always cherish!

Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We appreciate you! Your Wedding Day is special to us as well! Congratulations!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I was very happy with my experience with Smoky Mountain Wedding Chapels - Amy and Cliff were fantastic!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue