Shane's Wedding Photography

Shane's Wedding Photography

PO Box 813
York, ME 03909 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Prints...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane was understanding with what we wanted and did a great job for us.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not even begin to describe how incredible Shane is! I recommend going to see him for yourself before the wedding to meet him- aside from photography he is just an all around incredible person! He has a wonderful theory that you should like your photographer enough that you would invite them to the wedding, and once you meet him, I guarantee you will be thrilled to have him around anywhere! :)

Shane made the whole day special- everyone loved him, and he captured every moment with unique creativity and style- little details you didn't even think about, he will capture and you will be so grateful :) I couldn't have been more happy with how the whole day went, and how all the pictures came out! He is a true artist- I can't wait for everyone to see the pictures! They will have bragging rights for sure!

Bravo! He made our day- we had so much fun! :)

• Wedding: 07/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane could not have been more professional or accommodating. I would HIGHLY recommend him in every way possible! He was willing to work within our budget, provided us with lots of samples of his work, and impressed us with his expertise and the high caliber of his work. He was VERY responsive in person, via email and over the phone. He handled everything with the highest work ethic I have ever seen! Truly there was nothing for us to worry about. I sincerely mean it when I say that I could not possibly have been any happier with his services!!

• Wedding: 07/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane is amazing at what he does. Really easy to work with. His pictures are absolutely amazing. Highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane far exceeded our expectations!! Not only was he extremely responsive at all times and flexible to meet and discuss things with me as much as I needed, but he also took great pride in his attention to detail and with his artistic touch! As part of our package, Shane gave us a wonderful engagment photo shoot, which really helped us determine what we liked and also what we wanted to do differently for our wedding day photo shoot. Shane took our ideas and suggestions, and added his talent and innovation and gave us wedding day photography that will forever tell the true story of our special day! I have never actually seen my happiness show through in a photo the way he was able to capture it!!
Shane is down-to-earth and patient... especially with the most Type A bride :) He was wonderful with my family and members of my bridal party! He even had his wife come along to assist him with our shoot, and she was extremely helpful with her suggestions and with helping me carry around my dress!! If you are looking for a photographer that truely values and cares about what the bride and groom want... Shane is your guy!!
I highly recommend him!!!

• Wedding: 05/06/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane was fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone.

• Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I think Shane Corcoran was an amazing photographer for my wedding. He was kind and helpful, professional and fun! He was patient with all family members (including my 4 1/2 year old nephew)! His pictures are gorgeous and I'm very pleased! I would love to work with Shane again and have him photograph future family events.

• Wedding: 06/26/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Shane was a great photographer. He knew just where to be at the right time! He was invisible when he needed to! He many great shots!! We were very pleased with Shane and his work! I would recommened him to everyone!

• Wedding: 05/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane's level of professionalism is right on par with his talent level. What a great photographer! He made everyone feel really comfortable. Including those who are typically camera shy.
My husband and I got a book and a great print on canvas provided by Shane. They are both so unique and hip. If you are looking for your Mom and Dad's wedding photographer, keep shopping. If you want a truly exceptional one, hire Shane.

• Wedding: 10/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane did an amazing job on our wedding photographs!

He managed to get every shot we could imagine and then some. He was visible at all the right moments and invisible at the right times too. All of our guests commented on his professionalism. Everyone enjoyed working with him. He is professional, yet still fun and engaging.

The quality of our photos is amazing. I have some of them at my desk at work and people actually walk by and do a double take. They come back and stare at the photos and ask to see more. I recommend Shane to everyone. I've never seen pictures of this quality and caliber. He managed to catch the moment in every shot. Honestly if you don’t hire him you are missing out. I really have never seen photos this good and I am not just saying that because they are of me.

We are so glad we hired Shane. We love showing off our photos. There aren’t enough words to express my gratitude for Shane. He captured everything that made that day special. If you’re shopping around for a photographer look no further. Seriously this is the one thing you don’t have to stress out about, it’s an easy decision

• Wedding: 08/22/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane Corcoran is absolutely delightful to have with you on your wedding day and his superb talent of photography will capture the moments you'll always cherish. He is friendly, patient, and great with every single guest attending my wedding and with the other vendors at the wedding ceremony/reception. He balanced taking pictures of everyone - from me "the bride" getting ready to the groom getting ready to family and friends and so many other details. He didn't miss one person or small detail!! I didn't even realize this until I saw all the photo's of our wedding day; that was truly a wonderful surprise and definitely something that I wanted to see. The photographs showed that he has a natural eye and ease with taking beautiful pictures - we loved all of the photo's.

My husband and I are very pleased with Shane Corcoran's work and highly recommend him to others.

• Wedding: 08/15/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Shane shot our wedding in the fall of 2001 in film. The outcome was spectacular!
I recieved top of the line professionalism with a relaxed feel. Development of over 100 perfect pictures; to hang on my wall, give to family and even a wedding album. I have so many wonderful memories, thanks to Shanes photography.

• Wedding: 09/29/2001
207-337-1894
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards