Peter Greeno Photography

Portland, ME View map Visit website

Peter is a full-time photographer that serves a discerning clientele throughout coastal Maine.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,999

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Amy
    Amy Married on 09/07/2019

The greatest!!

Katie with Peter Greeno Photography helped to capture every moment of our special day. We truly cannot say enough about how amazing she was!! From the moment we booked with them, Katie and Peter went above and beyond to get to know us and provided their expert advice while listening to our ideas and visions as well. As soon as Katie arrived to the venue, we were immediately at ease with her presence and immense joy and passion for her art. She is hilarious, helpful and brilliant. We felt as though we had known her for years! My entire family absolutely loved her and we know without a doubt that our pictures will be perfect and capture all the amazing moments of our wedding day! If you want a stress free, exciting day all while having an extremely talented photographer, then look no further! We can’t thank you guys enough!
    Molly Married on 10/06/2018
    As a photographer myself, I am WELL aware of how hard it is to get your subjects to feel comfortable with you, but Peter was so wonderful and ingratiating from the start of our session that I soon felt very at ease. (And ours was a surprise engagement, so I was particularly flustered at the thought of being photographed without having planned for it.) Peter's knack for composition and his ability to capture those tender moments my partner and I didn't even know we were having at the time made the resulting photos particularly special (and to Peter's credit, the man can edit! :) The lighting and color of every frame is so spot-on and beautiful that our friends commented on Facebook that these photos look like a beautiful fashion ad. Well done, sir! We would recommend Peter a million times over. He was also very quick on the turn around, too! We got our photo edits within the week and were thrilled with the results.

Peter Greeno Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Molly and Rishi. It was quite an experience seeing your proposal, and being part of your day. And the images you helped me create now hang in my studio. Such a lovely time getting to know you. Thank you! Peter
    Nina Married on 10/06/2018

Went above and beyond, great quality photos

A hurricane showed up on our wedding day and nothing went according to plan, but the photos came out incredible despite all being indoors. Peter & Katie worked with our budget and offered a couple specials to create a unique timeline for the day, and checked in multiple times leading up to the wedding. I was nervous the tight space of our dimly lit venue would be difficult to capture, but the photos turned out amazingly. We've gotten so many compliments on the warm, romantic lighting. They photographed all of the natural guest reactions and candid moments I requested. The photographers even endured a downpour of rain on themselves to capture the perfect patio shot. The photography team was extremely friendly and flexible, and we got the photos back very quickly. Couldn't be happier!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Trina Dinnar Photography Trina Dinnar Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Peter several times and he has always produced great work. Whether it is in the studio, or second shooting a wedding with me, he remains professional, has great communication and it is truly a wonderful experience working with him. I highly recommend Peter for any professional photography services that one might need.

Portland, ME, 04101
207-951-0955
617-575-9153
Location of (Peter Greeno Photography)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding