Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,450
  • Photos

About Peter Greeno Photography

Wedding Wire, I am not an elegant wedding photographer. In fact I do not typically see myself as elegant at all. My images might be, but there is a difference. Please stop editing my storefront especially when your grammar is poor. If I want a storefront on your site, I will write one myself.

For others reading my storefront, please know that the packages they say that I offer are not my packages, the services they say that I offer aren't all services that I offer, and the way that Wedding Wire does business leaves much to be desired.

Please visit my storefront at theknot.com

Follow Peter Greeno Photography on

dda31614c7ac023f 1454608032089 barn at flanagan farm201510101583
dda31614c7ac023f 1454608032089 barn at flanagan farm201510101583

18 Reviews for Peter Greeno Photography

Molly · Married on 10/06/2018

As a photographer myself, I am WELL aware of how hard it is to get your subjects to feel comfortable with you, but Peter was so wonderful and ingratiating from the start of our session that I soon felt very at ease. (And ours was a surprise engagement, so I was particularly flustered at the thought of being photographed without having planned for it.) Peter's knack for composition and his ability to capture those tender moments my partner and I didn't even know we were having at the time made the resulting photos particularly special (and to Peter's credit, the man can edit! :) The lighting and color of every frame is so spot-on and beautiful that our friends commented on Facebook that these photos look like a beautiful fashion ad. Well done, sir! We would recommend Peter a million times over. He was also very quick on the turn around, too! We got our photo edits within the week and were thrilled with the results.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Peter Greeno Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Molly and Rishi. It was quite an experience seeing your proposal, and being part of your day. And the images you helped me create now hang in my studio. Such a lovely time getting to know you. Thank you! Peter

Nina · Married on 10/06/2018

Went above and beyond, great quality photos

A hurricane showed up on our wedding day and nothing went according to plan, but the photos came out incredible despite all being indoors. Peter & Katie worked with our budget and offered a couple specials to create a unique timeline for the day, and checked in multiple times leading up to the wedding. I was nervous the tight space of our dimly lit venue would be difficult to capture, but the photos turned out amazingly. We've gotten so many compliments on the warm, romantic lighting. They photographed all of the natural guest reactions and candid moments I requested. The photographers even endured a downpour of rain on themselves to capture the perfect patio shot. The photography team was extremely friendly and flexible, and we got the photos back very quickly. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Award

• Trina Dinnar Photography
    Trina Dinnar Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Peter several times and he has always produced great work. Whether it is in the studio, or second shooting a wedding with me, he remains professional, has great communication and it is truly a wonderful experience working with him. I highly recommend Peter for any professional photography services that one might need.

• Portland, 04101 See on map
    207-951-0955 (Phone number)
    617-575-9153 (Other Phone Number)