Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Peter Greeno Photography

Peter is a full-time photographer that serves a discerning clientele throughout coastal Maine.

Follow Peter Greeno Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• sdp photography
  • Picture This Wedding: We offer Micro-Wedding Packages!
  • Kault Photography
First kiss
0831 51 657377 161195357039686

18 Reviews for Peter Greeno Photography

Molly · Married on 10/06/2018

As a photographer myself, I am WELL aware of how hard it is to get your subjects to feel comfortable with you, but Peter was so wonderful and ingratiating from the start of our session that I soon felt very at ease. (And ours was a surprise engagement, so I was particularly flustered at the thought of being photographed without having planned for it.) Peter's knack for composition and his ability to capture those tender moments my partner and I didn't even know we were having at the time made the resulting photos particularly special (and to Peter's credit, the man can edit! :) The lighting and color of every frame is so spot-on and beautiful that our friends commented on Facebook that these photos look like a beautiful fashion ad. Well done, sir! We would recommend Peter a million times over. He was also very quick on the turn around, too! We got our photo edits within the week and were thrilled with the results.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Peter Greeno Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Molly and Rishi. It was quite an experience seeing your proposal, and being part of your day. And the images you helped me create now hang in my studio. Such a lovely time getting to know you. Thank you! Peter

Nina · Married on 10/06/2018

Went above and beyond, great quality photos

A hurricane showed up on our wedding day and nothing went according to plan, but the photos came out incredible despite all being indoors. Peter & Katie worked with our budget and offered a couple specials to create a unique timeline for the day, and checked in multiple times leading up to the wedding. I was nervous the tight space of our dimly lit venue would be difficult to capture, but the photos turned out amazingly. We've gotten so many compliments on the warm, romantic lighting. They photographed all of the natural guest reactions and candid moments I requested. The photographers even endured a downpour of rain on themselves to capture the perfect patio shot. The photography team was extremely friendly and flexible, and we got the photos back very quickly. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Award

Peter Greeno Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2999
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Trina Dinnar Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Peter several times and he has always produced great work. Whether it is in the studio, or second shooting a wedding with me, he remains professional, has great communication and it is truly a wonderful experience working with him. I highly recommend Peter for any professional photography services that one might need.

• Portland, ME, 04101 See on map
    207-951-0955 (Phone number)
    617-575-9153 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Peter Greeno Photography)