Scenic Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Greg was very flexible and was able to accommodate me with any needs that I had. He was professional and went above and beyond what he needed to do!!

Services Used: Photography

The photographer did a fantastic job and I really enjoyed the results! Definitely feel like I can relive my wedding just by looking at my pictures! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of photographer :)

Services Used: Photography

Everything I wanted in a photographer...... very fun and easy to work with as well! I am so happy with how the pictures turned out, just perfect!

Services Used: Photography

I was very happy with Scenic Studios!!! Greg took his time to get every shot and brought two people with him, he helped us all stay on time and the day run smoothly! He was flexible, went to three locations with no added fees, and included traditional and journalistic photos. Many of our guests cmmented on how hard our photographer worked!! I would highly recommend him to a friend!!!

Services Used: Photography

Scenic Studios was by far the best place to go for photography in Muskegon. Greg is very professional, and his photos are GORGEOUS!! I would not have had any other photographer take my wedding photos.. or any other important photos for that matter! He was very flexible with us, kept in contact, was not pushy at all, and definitely knew what he was doing! I would HIGHLY reccomend Scenic Studios!