Remedies salon and spa

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have been going to Tarrah Hurst at Remedies for years now. She is an AMAZING hair stylist! I am always astounded by how talented she is! She is a wonderful, upbeat, caring person in addition to her exceptional skills! She did my bridal party's hair (including flower girl), and gave thought to what each girl wanted. Everyone was beautiful and extremely happy about how their hair turned out! Andrea did our makeup, and did an absolutely amazing job! My mom (also my matron of honor) and I wear very little makeup, so we were nervous about wearing a lot of makeup for my gothic style wedding. She found the perfect balance of dramatic and natural beauty. I would recommend these two ladies to anyone, including my closest friends!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My maid of honor, bridesmaids and I had our hair done here the afternoon of the wedding. We had a fabulous time together and all of our styles were just beautiful! The ladies in the salon are friendly and even offer you a glass of wine or coffee while you're getting styled! I had a microderm here the week before and I must say that this is a relaxing and first rate facility.

• Wedding: 10/12/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health
757-934-9452
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire