Plush Weddings and Events

• Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Do not hire her or her company! She does not return phone calls or emails. Only time she makes contact in a timely manner is when her payment is due. We paid her in full back in April - On Sunday May 6, 2012 - tha 9 days BEFORE the wedding she QUIT! On Monday May 7 - 8 days BEFORE the wedding I called our vendors Kaila had on the time line she had made to verify delivery times etc. I found out that they had been trying to contact Kaila for weeks to find out the time and place of the wedding. 8 DAYS BEFORE the wedding our vendors had no idea where the wedding venue was or the time they were supposed to be there!
Kaila is a recipe for disaster and I'm now glad she quit a week before the wedding when we at least had a chance to fix all the things she didn't do - can only imagine what would have happened if she didn't show up on the day of!
I got the impression that our wedding wasn't important to her once she realized that we were not going to use any of the overpriced vendors she recommended - I guess she wasn't getting any more commissions so she lost interest. It took her days if not weeks to respond to our emails,, text messages, and phone calls.
Wedding: 05/15/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was perfect because of Plush, we worked mostly with Kaila.

We originally booked them to take care of vendor meetings 2 years (yes 2 years!) before our wedding as we are from overseas. We decided we really liked them so booked them for full coordination.
All our venues were picked by pictures, all communication was done via email.

Kaila did a great job, we changed our minds a million times about what we wanted and she did her best to fulfill our many needs.
She never questions our crazy ideas and tried to come up with new and exciting ways to make our wedding day perfect.

My only complaints would be that sometimes we would not get a response for a week or two, she called me antsy to a vendor when I asked for an invoice (which I probably was but was not nice to see in a email) and I asked for payment receipts about 20 times.
Nothing major and with communication only being email it was not an easy task for either of us!

In the end it was everything we wanted it and more thanks to Kaila and the Plush team, it was a long journey but we got there in there end. I cannot recommend them enough!
The actual wedding day was AMAZING! Everything came together pefectly and Kaila did it GREAT job that day. We did not have to deal with anything and that is how a wedding should be.

I saw a previous review and I am unsure as to what happened but Kaila was around during our wedding on May 9th 2012 :)
Wedding: 05/09/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kaila was awesome. We planned a 50th wedding Anniversay party for my parents. She found a beautiful venue. The DJ was so great and fun, flowers beautiful and food amazing. What I loved so much about Kaila was she always answered my emails and questions quickly and was always so nice. I was so lucky to find her. She would be an asset to all events for Las Vegas
Thanks Kim Nuss
Wedding: 03/03/2012
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Wedding Planning, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kaila was amazing! I knew from first time we met that Plush was a great fit for us. My husband and I had a second wedding with friends in LV and were working with a limited budget. Kaila had so many creative ideas on how we could have a beautiful event and still stick to our budget (which we did!). She was so responsive and made great suggestions on vendors and decor when my time was running low, which made decision making easy. Our event turned out perfect. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the great food, the venue, and the gorgeous decor she designed. It was truly a special event and we couldn't have done it without her. I planned my first wedding on my own, and after working with Plush, I tell everyone I was crazy not to have worked with a planner. Considering the stress that was removed, the cost saving tips, and the creative ideas you get by working with a professional, it really is a great value. I would recommend Plush to anyone - those ladies know what they're doing!
Wedding: 01/21/2012

Private User 5 Reviews
Cant say enough good things about this team. I worked closely with Kaila and was impressed from our first interaction. She is very thorough, creative, and was very patient and proactive when dealing with my last minute changes and selections.

She was always prompt and knowledgeable in our exchanges and always seemed to be able to anticipate my needs. I took great comfort in knowing I could rely on her to make sure everything went smoothly.

My wedding was perfect and I owe Plush all of the credit. Thank you Kaila and Lacey!

Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
2. COORDINATION SERVICES: Plush helped our wedding plans flow:

Other: Super duper amazing! I had a princess fairytale event!

PROFESSIONALISM: Plush’s level of professionalism was:

Exceptional
Notes:_________And they found the BEST vendors in LV!___________________________

4. COMMUNICATION: The quality of Plush’s communication was:

Above average!
Notes: Above average. We planned the wedding from different cities and states. We communicated mostly through email and several phone conferences! My schedule made it difficult to communicate more via telephone. Plush was able to work through that! =)

5. PLANNING SERVICES: Their assistance in our planning process was:

Invaluable

Notes: I wouldn’t have been able to have my wedding in Las Vegas without them!

6. VALUE COMPARISON: Compared to similar services, Plush delivered:

More than we paid for
Exactly what we paid for

Notes: I have never had this type of service before to know...but I am certainly a satisfied bride!!!

Which other vendors did you meet with before selecting Plush?

I didn’t meet other planners before choosing Plush because I didn’t need to. They were a great fit from the start!

Why did you choose Plush?
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can not even begin to thank Plush enough for everything they did for me. I had all of the details in order from where I wanted the ushers to hand out my programs to how many candles I wanted place on each table. I then realized I was not going to be able to do it all myself on the day of so I hired Plush to follow my VERY strict directions and they did it flawlessly! When I walked into the room everything was exactly what I had imagined and more and I owe it all to Plush!
Wedding: 08/26/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't even begin to say enough good things about Plush, especially Lacey. Without her, I don't think I would have survived the whole thing. She was so helpful, from calling & setting up appointments & ordering supplies, to calming my frazzled nerves when I thought my head was going to explode from lack of sleep. She made my entire vision come to life & made all of the random thoughts & pictures in my head a reality. I owe EVERYTHING to Plush. By FAR the best wedding decision I made!
Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My now husband and I had a very small budget to work with for our wedding and we racked our brains about where to have it and how we could "do it right" on that budget. When my friend convinced me to have it in her house she recommended I use a wedding planner as well. Since I'm also an event planner, I know that when you have relationships with your vendors your options suddenly open up so I decided to go for it! I was referred to Plush by another planner in town and I couldn't have been happier. Right off the bat, they were enthusiastic, open to work with me & my budget, great listeners, and always available (phone, email, meetings). When I first met them I just knew that they would be easy to work with and fun! Long story shortened. . .they helped me create the most custom and beautiful wedding that exceeded my every expectation. They worked SOOO hard turning my friends beautiful home into the most elegant and functional "wedding/reception". Their commitment to our wedding and vision was incredible. Not to mention their excellent recommendation for vendors that would do a fantastic job within my budget. The florist, photographer, DJ, Bakery. . .everyone! I just can't say enough about these talented, creative, hardworking girls. Oh, did I mention how amazing they were the day of? Whether I needed wine, lip gloss, food, water, anything. . .they were right there. They kept the wedding events on schedule and did it so effortlessly.
Wedding: 10/07/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was having a meltdown while planning my wedding--too much to do, overwhelmed with choices, budget, etc. etc. and my co-worker suggested I contact her friend Emily @ Plush Weddings and Events. I was not sure if I could afford/needed a wedding planner, but I called anyway to see exactly what they offered. BEST DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE!!! Their prices are competitive and their vendor relationships ended up saving me money in the long run, anyway. The girls are young, super-creative, and fun to work with, but still unbelivably professional & competent. They totally understood my "vision" and gave me lots of ideas that I had not even thought of. The little details really made it memorable. My wedding day was gorgeous, exactly what I had imagined, and the best part was that I didn't have to worry about anything and enjoy myself. Love them!
Wedding: 04/17/2010
 702-656-9933
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire