Las Vegas, NV 89131 Map · Phone number

amanda b. weddings & events 2
amanda b. weddings & events 3
amanda b. weddings & events 4

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

My WHOLE LIFE was saved by Amanda. I can’t even begin to explain how amazing she was on LITERALLY every front. Planning a wedding Vegas from Texas and in ONLY 4 months seemed impossible but from my first phone interview with her, I knew she could keep me sane. She went above and beyond to find me a venue within my budget and up to my standards and she must have contacted all of the venues in Nevada basically. Whenever I had a concern, I knew that Amanda would be able to guide me in the right direction, and she understood my vision so much that I trusted her tastes! She was able to take all my unique requests and make it happen, even better than I could have imagined. Planning all the details, reminding me of deadlines, playing messenger for myself and the vendors, all I know is that I’d rather die than be a wedding planner because of ALL the work she did for me. NOT TO MENTION the actual wedding day! It was like EVERYTHING THAT COULD GO WRONG DID (for various reasons, none that she had any part in), but somehow Amanda pulled through for me! My father realized he didn’t have his jacket to walk me down the aisle 45 minutes before the ceremony and somehow her staff rushed ACROSS TOWN and got it to me just in time. I know 100% that my wedding would have been unattainable without all the work she did. Please take it from me, she is undoubtedly one of the best in the business!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    amanda b. weddings & events 5
    amanda b. weddings & events 6
    amanda b. weddings & events 7

Rogelio · Married on 07/21/2018

Amanda and her team are rockstars!

Sent on 09/02/2018
    amanda b. weddings & events 8

Anna · Married on 03/03/2018

What can I say about Amanda B Weddings & Events that isn't obvious? First of all, she is so kind, easy to work with, and above all professional. She goes out of her way for her clients and I can really tell she loves what she does. We worked with her on an event, and she was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She is honest and kind, and even communicated instantly when there was damage to a small rental item. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate her honesty and integrity. We were so lucky we got to work with her and her lovely team for a wedding at Camarillo Ranch. She will make your life easier if you book her services. Guaranteed! Thank you Amanda for selecting us as a vendor for your clients. We look forward to forging a beautiful relationship! Highly endorse and recommend her as a planner.

Sent on 03/14/2018

amanda b. weddings & events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Wanda's Weddings
    Wanda's Weddings Wedding Officiants

It is a pleasure to work wedding ceremonies planned by Amanda B. Wedding & Events. I definitely recommend Amanda because she is passionately driven to deliver excellence! Amanda is a competent knowledgeable & professional event planner who goes above and beyond to ensure the very best for her clients.

• Notable Sound
    Notable Sound Wedding DJs

We worked with Amanda and her team on 04/25/15 at Westin Lake Las Vegas. Amanda was always available and remained in constant via phone, email and text messages during the planning and coordination of the event. Amanda was open to our suggestions to make our job easier as well. During the event, it started to rain 15 minutes after the start and we all worked together to move the event inside and basically reset everything. During the reception, Amanda constantly checked on us to make sure we were doing well. In the end, Clients expressed their joy and jubilation on how everything turned out, which in this industry is the best compliment anyone can receive!!

• Vietnamese Wedding MC DJ band
    Vietnamese Wedding MC DJ band Wedding DJs

Amanda is one of the best coordinator I've encountered. She knows her trade and very pleasant to work with. Some wedding coordinators are very overwhelming, but not Amanda, she is very professional.

• Las Vegas, 89131 See on map