About Notable Sound

Notable Sound has been providing DJ, Sound and Lighting services since 1996 for events including Private Events, Weddings, School Dances, Corporate Parties and More.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Las Vegas

18 Reviews for Notable Sound

MC (4)
Uplighting (4)
Photobooth (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Mark and the Notable Sound team were fantastic! They definitely set a great mood for our event.

Profile Picture Noe, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was fantastic!!! My guests were raving about his music selection during our reception and kept people dancing all night long. 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/28/17, 1 Review

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I loved working with DJ Kram (Mark)! Mark and his team were so easy to work with, when we finally met (the day of the wedding) I felt like I had known him for ages. He has such a warm personality and a willing and eager attitude toward making the couple happy. He had the guests on the floor and moving all night, and he is such a calm person- even when we had to hurry and rush to change our set-up do to unexpected rain. I can't wait to use him again in the future, and he will DEFINITELY be my go to wedding and event DJ for Las Vegas!

2 PROS I KNOW

Events

Henderson, NV 89014   See On Map
702-278-3383 (phone)
Notable Sound is a wedding DJ from Las Vegas servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Las Vegas, Henderson, and North Las Vegas. Notable Sound is a professional DJ that has been part of the Las Vegas wedding industry since 1996 specializing in weddings, birthdays, DJing, Anniversary, Anniversaries.