Notable Sound Reviews

24 | Henderson, NV

24 Reviews for Notable Sound

24 Notable Sound Reviews

reeca · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend Notable Sounds!

We got married this past September 2018 at Southern Highlands Golf Club. We were referred to Notable Sounds by our Wedding Coordinator at the venue and we couldn't be more grateful for the recommendation. We met with Mark and we instantly felt a connection with him. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed about the whole planning process. When we met with Hector, it was the same. They are the most down to earth, easy-going, people. They were always willing to meet with us to make us feel everything was under control. If there was one thing we were not worried about, it was our DJs. We had the utmost confidence in Mark and Hector. They are truly focused on the couple's wants. They understand that the wedding is about the bride and groom, and they never did or wanted to do anything with the program without discussing with us first. These guys are truly experienced DJs and EMCEEs. They were honest and gave us suggestions on what they think would work best and what wouldn't in our timeline. They know how to read the crowd and appeal to them. They knew how to meld the young music tastes of my husband and I with our traditional family's preferences. When my husband and I planned our wedding, we said all we wanted was for everyone to party at the reception, and we did! We had so many people tell us how much fun they had, and we owe a lot of that to Notable Sounds. Above it all, they are just good, genuine people who really care about making their customers happy. It was truly a pleasure getting to know them throughout the planning process. We are so happy we had them for our wedding! I would recommend them over and over again!

Reiche · Married on 09/27/2018

Non-Stop Fun

We hired Notable sound for our wedding this past September and they were so amazing! From the very beginning, when we met with Mark, we were so comfortable with him that it felt we were just talking with family! He gave us great ideas and helped with our wedding day timeline. He was always available when I wanted to meet up with him and would always reply quickly to messages. On the day of Mark and Hector made our wedding day run so smoothly. They checked with us before doing anything and made sure we were okay during the whole night. The songs they played were great, that our family and friends danced all night long! They played our guests requested songs and kept the dance floor occupied all night. The songs were a great mix for our mixed crowd of old and young, hawaiian to hispanic, and everything in between. You will not be disappointed when you hire them, they are simply amazing and your party will have non-stop fun!

Christine · Married on 04/21/2018

Notable Sound definitely set the vibe for our wedding! The DJ and Emcee are what sets the tone for any party and they absolutely nailed it! They understood what we wanted and turned the night into a night we will never forget. Mark and Hector were so easy to work with, very professional, and even dressed up in suits. Leading to the big day, they made the process worry and stress free. Definitely would recommend them for any party!

Anne · Married on 01/19/2018

I highly recommend the services of Notable Sound. They were very professional and we enjoyed their services as our DJ, emcee, and for their lighting services/personalized gobo. Communication was in a timely manner and they were flexible and responsive to our ideas and questions. Overall experience met expectations!

Noe · Married on 01/13/2018

Mark and the Notable Sound team were fantastic! They definitely set a great mood for our event.

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

Mark was fantastic!!! My guests were raving about his music selection during our reception and kept people dancing all night long. 100% recommend!

richard · Married on 10/21/2017

Mark and the notable sound team were amazing! We met up with multiple DJs to find just the right one and Mark won us with his dedication to getting to know us as a couple, with his understanding of the mood we wanted to set for our wedding, and with his willingness to help with other aspects of our wedding aside from being our DJ (lighting, timeline, photo-op suggestions, etc). Mark went out of his way to remix a song for my wife and I for our first dance. It was perfect. That to me shows someone who goes beyond what they are ask for and deserves so much recognition for his hard work. He even took out time from his busy schedule to meet with us in multiple occasions just to get a feel of the music we like to listen to, what idea we had for our first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son dance. Very easy to talk to and very accommodating! I definitely recommend Mark and Notable Sounds!

Armando · Married on 10/09/2017

Wow! I recently hired Notable Sound to DJ at my wedding on 10/14/17, I can’t say enough nice things about them. From the start they were extremely professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. We had a few meetings and many emails, all details were attended to and communication was superb. Everyone enjoyed Hector’s humor and energy, he really knew how to get things organized and going. He and his staff were in constant contact with me during the night making sure we got everything done that we wanted to.

Again this is an amazing company, I look forward to hiring them again at my next event!!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Mark and the Notable Sounds crew have been amazing through the preparation process up until our wedding day! They gave us everything we wanted and more from a DJ and Emcee. Our wedding reception was fun and live and went perfectly thanks to them! They kept the party going and our guests enjoyed and loved them as well!

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2017

Hector @ Notable Sound is amazing! He really does do a phenomenal job with helping to plan out the entire evening and make it everything that you want! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dj for ANY event! He has a ton of experience so he is great with music selection and got our crowd to dance all night long!

Hector was great because we had MAJOR issues with our wedding venue. It had just been bought out, all of the staffing had changed and we were so frustrated/nervous because we didn't know how everything would go. Hector met with Zach and I and laid everything out, gave us great ideas and sent us a detailed timeline from start to finish. He basically ran the entire wedding and even downloaded an old rap song I liked last minute so that we could all dance to it! He really is the best in town and will become your friend in the process. Hector also donates a lot of his time to a local charity who helps children with cancer, and for that we just loved him even more!

Mary · Married on 09/03/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Mark was so accommodating and great to work with, everyone at the wedding couldn't stop raving about the music played and the experience they had. Overall such an amazing value and service.

Kyle · Married on 07/29/2017

Where to even start!!! Marc and Hector are true professionals at their craft. All my communication prior to our wedding was with Marc, and his experience and guidance helped us with preparations leading into the wedding. Even during our wedding Marc and Hector were always present and were happy to make adjustments throughout the wedding.
    His library of music is so vast. My wife and I have different preferences of music, and he perfectly executed the perfect mix of country, jazz, rock, and some of the best wedding hits.
    Hector was a stand up and excellent MC. Everything with his execution was flawless. I felt like Hector really had a true understanding of how to read the audience; knowing when to get our guest going our just letting the moment speak for itself. Most importantly the chemistry between both Marc and Hector was excellent. You could tell these guys have been working events for some time and most importantly they really love what they do. My wife and I were very happy they did our wedding.

Glenna Jane · Married on 06/21/2017

Mark and Hector were an amazing team! My mom had hired them for my Debut, a Filipino coming of age celebration, on June 21, 2017. It was imperative that the night be one wherein my friends and family recognized me being 18 and the accomplishments I had gained up until now and Mark and Hector were significant factors in making my party as special as I had imagined. Faced with multiple problems throughout the night including a very delayed beginning and technical difficulties with the venue, Mark and Hector were truly a beaconing light of hope, handling every issue thrown at them with consistency, efficiency, and professionalism. Hector was an incredible MC, capable of rousing the crowd, warming up the entire room, and making everybody feel comfortable. On the other hand, Mark was the best DJ. I distinctly remember looking forward most to the dancing portion of the night. With a killer playlist and openness to requests, Mark was essential to all of my guests and I being tired by the end of the night. What makes these two even more impressive was their ability to throw everything together with my mom and I doing things ridiculously last minute. I remember I hadn't even given Mark my suggestions of what should be on the playlist until the night before and surely enough, every song that played that night was something I loved dancing to. This night is one that I will never forget and these two as a team were undoubtedly the best DJ and MC combo I could ask for.

Amy · Married on 05/06/2017

Mark and Hector were a dream to work with! We met them both at a open house for another venue we were looking at. We ended up picking a different venue that actually came with a DJ but we were so impressed with Mark and Hector we opted to hire them separately. It was one of the best decisions we made! From the beginning, Mark was so easy to get ahold of via telephone, email and txt. Mark was even able to set us up with a photo booth as well, giving me one less thing to do. We discussed with Mark the type of music we wanted to have played and he even gave us a lot of great ideas and insight on things that we didn't even think of for the reception!

We would definitely recommend Notable Sound to anyone looking for a great DJ! These guys are hands down, amazing!!!

Eric · Married on 03/04/2017

The event was a success and Notable Sound was definitely part of the reason. It was a pleasure dealing with Mark. He is a true professional and handled every request from myself and guests with no issue. Thanks again for all you've done for my parents' 50th Anniversary.

James · Married on 12/17/2016

Fantastically professional approach to the event! Any stress we had about the event beforehand was handled by Notable Sound! Great fun was had by all who attended, and smiles all around due to our great DJ!

Hui Ju · Married on 11/12/2016

These guys were absolutely amazing! The level of professionalism, customer service and knowledge was amazing! We were so lucky to have them dj on our special day!!

Alejandra · Married on 01/09/2016

DJ KraM DJed my winter formal dance and he was a HIT. Arrived early, played amazing music, and stayed after with no rush. Students loved him, especially since he played all their requested songs! He will be DJing our school prom and we are very excited!

NOTABLE SOUND is AMAZING!! Mark (DJ Kram) Ulep was so easy to get along with! We met a few times before the wedding date to go over music, song preferences, and timeline. Mark was able to edit songs for us for our ceremony & first dance and played some traditional cambodian music we had requested for. We never got a negative answer from Mark with our requests! He gave us his cell phone to text him anytime we had a song in mind that we wanted to play at the wedding. He is awesome. He also provided gobo with our own design and up-lighting to enhance the room.

On the day of the wedding, both Mark and his partner, Hector, did a fantastic job on setting the mood from ceremony, to cocktail hour, grand entrance, dinner, and dancing. Their playlists were on point! Our guests gave us so many compliments on the music. The dance floor was packed from the second the floor was opened to dancing.

I recommend them for all events!!! They are the BEST!

Bianca · Married on 02/05/2015

Very professional and outstanding work ethic... Dj Kram ( Mark) was such an awesome person inside and out !!!!! He did a beauitful job making sure my big day was super special ... Words can't explain how thank I am for service provided :)) .... Work was flawless

Jillian · Married on 05/19/2018

Mark was so easy to work with and easy to contact which was a really big deal for me. As soon as my husband and I met with him we immediately knew he was the right fit for our wedding. He understood the feel we wanted and also knew things to add that we didn’t even think of especially since we had a majority of Filipino guests. We didn’t have a coordinator for our special day, but Mark and the help with our photographer, was able to make sure the night went accordingly. Unfortunately we didn’t book our venue for an extra hour so we ran out of time, but Mark did an awesome job making sure we could fit in as many activities as we could. He played all the right music all at the right times. Even if we were a little short on time, every one of our guests said they had an amazing time. Some of our guests even said it was one of the best weddings they’ve been to since everyone actually wanted to be out on the dance floor (something I was really worried about). While Mark was managing the music, his partner Hector oversaw the room. He made sure to keep me up to date on the timeline and both were flexible when we added last minute speeches. When going over our music selections, Mark made sure he was getting the best sound quality and that everything was up to date. Mark was also able to provide us our photo booth which our guests enjoyed. His services were exactly what we wanted and more all for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend him!

PJ · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so glad we found Mark! He was flexible and professional with planning our wedding. He came to our rehearsal to ensure timing and coordinate with our planner. On our wedding day, Mark and Hector set up professionally (music was played at three different locations!) and cued music for the ceremony. They played what we requested during our cocktail hour, and knocked it out of the park during the reception. They did a GREAT job with our grand entrance (over 7 different nationalities of names, all pronounced correctly!). They kept the timing of the event on point. The Filipino money dance they facilitated was unique - fast songs instead of slow - and he cracked a joke about making change at the DJ booth. He communicated with us during the reception, but wasn't needy. Then, the music once the dancing started was AWESOME. People danced and loved it. He took requests from our guests. Some of my favorite memories of our wedding are seeing some of our friends and family let loose on the dance floor like we've never seen before. The only thing to improve would the the responsiveness ahead of the event. It took a while to hear back about some of the issues we needed to resolve to coordinate with our venue. Value was great, they worked within our budget, which helped make our wedding goals possible. They provided lighting in addition to DJ and MC services. All in all, we would definitely hire them again, they made our wedding special, seamless, and fun.

J. · Married on 06/26/2017

They added a level of excitement to the party that would not have existed without their service. Would use again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend them for any wedding, as they had the dance floor hopping all night long at our wedding.