18 Reviews for Notable Sound

Photobooth (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
18 Notable Sound Reviews

Mark and the Notable Sound team were fantastic! They definitely set a great mood for our event.

Profile Picture Noe, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was fantastic!!! My guests were raving about his music selection during our reception and kept people dancing all night long. 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and the notable sound team were amazing! We met up with multiple DJs to find just the right one and Mark won us with his dedication to getting to know us as a couple, with his understanding of the mood we wanted to set for our wedding, and with his willingness to help with other aspects of our wedding aside from being our DJ (lighting, timeline, photo-op suggestions, etc). Mark went out of his way to remix a song for my wife and I for our first dance. It was perfect. That to me shows someone who goes beyond what they are ask for and deserves so much recognition for his hard work. He even took out time from his busy schedule to meet with us in multiple occasions just to get a feel of the music we like to listen to, what idea we had for our first dance, father/daughter, and mother/son dance. Very easy to talk to and very accommodating! I definitely recommend Mark and Notable Sounds!

Profile Picture richard, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, MC

Wow! I recently hired Notable Sound to DJ at my wedding on 10/14/17, I can’t say enough nice things about them. From the start they were extremely professional, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. We had a few meetings and many emails, all details were attended to and communication was superb. Everyone enjoyed Hector’s humor and energy, he really knew how to get things organized and going. He and his staff were in constant contact with me during the night making sure we got everything done that we wanted to.

Again this is an amazing company, I look forward to hiring them again at my next event!!

Profile Picture Armando, 10/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark and the Notable Sounds crew have been amazing through the preparation process up until our wedding day! They gave us everything we wanted and more from a DJ and Emcee. Our wedding reception was fun and live and went perfectly thanks to them! They kept the party going and our guests enjoyed and loved them as well!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hector @ Notable Sound is amazing! He really does do a phenomenal job with helping to plan out the entire evening and make it everything that you want! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dj for ANY event! He has a ton of experience so he is great with music selection and got our crowd to dance all night long!

Hector was great because we had MAJOR issues with our wedding venue. It had just been bought out, all of the staffing had changed and we were so frustrated/nervous because we didn't know how everything would go. Hector met with Zach and I and laid everything out, gave us great ideas and sent us a detailed timeline from start to finish. He basically ran the entire wedding and even downloaded an old rap song I liked last minute so that we could all dance to it! He really is the best in town and will become your friend in the process. Hector also donates a lot of his time to a local charity who helps children with cancer, and for that we just loved him even more!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Uplighting

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Mark was so accommodating and great to work with, everyone at the wedding couldn't stop raving about the music played and the experience they had. Overall such an amazing value and service.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Where to even start!!! Marc and Hector are true professionals at their craft. All my communication prior to our wedding was with Marc, and his experience and guidance helped us with preparations leading into the wedding. Even during our wedding Marc and Hector were always present and were happy to make adjustments throughout the wedding.
His library of music is so vast. My wife and I have different preferences of music, and he perfectly executed the perfect mix of country, jazz, rock, and some of the best wedding hits.
Hector was a stand up and excellent MC. Everything with his execution was flawless. I felt like Hector really had a true understanding of how to read the audience; knowing when to get our guest going our just letting the moment speak for itself. Most importantly the chemistry between both Marc and Hector was excellent. You could tell these guys have been working events for some time and most importantly they really love what they do. My wife and I were very happy they did our wedding.

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and Hector were an amazing team! My mom had hired them for my Debut, a Filipino coming of age celebration, on June 21, 2017. It was imperative that the night be one wherein my friends and family recognized me being 18 and the accomplishments I had gained up until now and Mark and Hector were significant factors in making my party as special as I had imagined. Faced with multiple problems throughout the night including a very delayed beginning and technical difficulties with the venue, Mark and Hector were truly a beaconing light of hope, handling every issue thrown at them with consistency, efficiency, and professionalism. Hector was an incredible MC, capable of rousing the crowd, warming up the entire room, and making everybody feel comfortable. On the other hand, Mark was the best DJ. I distinctly remember looking forward most to the dancing portion of the night. With a killer playlist and openness to requests, Mark was essential to all of my guests and I being tired by the end of the night. What makes these two even more impressive was their ability to throw everything together with my mom and I doing things ridiculously last minute. I remember I hadn't even given Mark my suggestions of what should be on the playlist until the night before and surely enough, every song that played that night was something I loved dancing to. This night is one that I will never forget and these two as a team were undoubtedly the best DJ and MC combo I could ask for.

Profile Picture Glenna Jane , 6/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and Hector were a dream to work with! We met them both at a open house for another venue we were looking at. We ended up picking a different venue that actually came with a DJ but we were so impressed with Mark and Hector we opted to hire them separately. It was one of the best decisions we made! From the beginning, Mark was so easy to get ahold of via telephone, email and txt. Mark was even able to set us up with a photo booth as well, giving me one less thing to do. We discussed with Mark the type of music we wanted to have played and he even gave us a lot of great ideas and insight on things that we didn't even think of for the reception!

We would definitely recommend Notable Sound to anyone looking for a great DJ! These guys are hands down, amazing!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

The event was a success and Notable Sound was definitely part of the reason. It was a pleasure dealing with Mark. He is a true professional and handled every request from myself and guests with no issue. Thanks again for all you've done for my parents' 50th Anniversary.

Profile Picture Eric, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastically professional approach to the event! Any stress we had about the event beforehand was handled by Notable Sound! Great fun was had by all who attended, and smiles all around due to our great DJ!

Profile Picture James, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys were absolutely amazing! The level of professionalism, customer service and knowledge was amazing! We were so lucky to have them dj on our special day!!

Profile Picture Hui Ju, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ KraM DJed my winter formal dance and he was a HIT. Arrived early, played amazing music, and stayed after with no rush. Students loved him, especially since he played all their requested songs! He will be DJing our school prom and we are very excited!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Uplighting

NOTABLE SOUND is AMAZING!! Mark (DJ Kram) Ulep was so easy to get along with! We met a few times before the wedding date to go over music, song preferences, and timeline. Mark was able to edit songs for us for our ceremony & first dance and played some traditional cambodian music we had requested for. We never got a negative answer from Mark with our requests! He gave us his cell phone to text him anytime we had a song in mind that we wanted to play at the wedding. He is awesome. He also provided gobo with our own design and up-lighting to enhance the room.

On the day of the wedding, both Mark and his partner, Hector, did a fantastic job on setting the mood from ceremony, to cocktail hour, grand entrance, dinner, and dancing. Their playlists were on point! Our guests gave us so many compliments on the music. The dance floor was packed from the second the floor was opened to dancing.

I recommend them for all events!!! They are the BEST!

Profile Picture Sally, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional and outstanding work ethic... Dj Kram ( Mark) was such an awesome person inside and out !!!!! He did a beauitful job making sure my big day was super special ... Words can't explain how thank I am for service provided :)) .... Work was flawless

Profile Picture Bianca, 2/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They added a level of excitement to the party that would not have existed without their service. Would use again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend them for any wedding, as they had the dance floor hopping all night long at our wedding.

Profile Picture J., 6/26/17, 1 Review