Phil Chester Photography

Phil Chester Photography

Honest and Awesome wedding photography.

Portland , OR 97214 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil is AMAZING! He was our photographer for our August wedding this year in Tacoma, WA and he also shot our engagement session last winter. Can't write enough about this guy. He's clearly talented and genuinely makes you feel like you're a friend rather than just a client. We were so impressed with how our engagement photos turned out, they caught real emotion in the pictures, told a story.. and that's the kind of style we love. Super stoked to get our wedding photos :-) Needless to say we would highly recommend him, he's worth every penny!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil is absolutely the best photographer ever! We loved our experience with him - meetings, engagement photos, and the wedding. He not only takes amazing photos but also makes you feel relaxed and the shots don't feel posed or staged. I have only positive things to say about the whole experience. Highly recommended!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil did a fantastic job for us with his wonderful photography.

He flew out to Colorado for our engagement shoot where he got some amazing shots, and a year later came back for our wedding.

He is a tremendously calming presence and easy to relax around when taking photos. All of our friends and family loved him, and the photos have all been fantastic!

He was very responsive and easy to work with, and made sure that we got all the photos we wanted.

-J & Z

• Wedding: 05/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil did a fabulous job on our wedding photos. We met the week before the wedding at our venue and went over different photo locations and specific shots we wanted. He was very easy to talk with and had great ideas. We were happy with Phil because we got our pictures after the ceremony done very quickly so that we could get back to celebrating with our friends and family. After the wedding he got the photos to us very quickly. Phil has a very distinct artistic style that we really loved. Our pictures really stand out and he did a great job capturing our big day!

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil Chester was absolutely amazing. I've known Phil for many years, and I knew he's always been a very talented/creative/cutting edge guy, and knew I wanted to work with him for my wedding. After seeing his website of recent photography (phillipchester.com) I knew that his aesthetic style was exactly what we were looking for. He has a unique edge that’s fresh and modern and I told him I trusted him to shoot anyway he wanted- total free reign. The pictures turned out stunning and we couldn’t be happier. Everyone kept raving about how professional and stylish they are- definitely not the cheesy-staged-average wedding photos you normally see! I will continue to work with him for all my future events and highly recommend him.

• Wedding: 03/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phillip did an amazing job with our photos. Every single person that have seen the photos said they looked straight out of a magazine. Phillip was extremely professional and thorough. He scouted out areas of downtown that would provide the best set up for photos of our Dec wedding. We had a very large bridal party (8 bridesmaids and 8 groomsmen). He was able to efficiently organize the bridal party and made sure every shot looked great. The bridal party commented on how relaxed he made every one feel and put everyone at ease. He also did a wonderful job of getting candid shots throughout the evening. He was very prompt with having previews of the photos (which was very exciting). I would highly recommend Phillip to any couple looking for an accomplished photgrapher who will provide the most excellent photos of your special day.

• Wedding: 12/11/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil is great photographer. Very easy to work with and extremely professional.

• Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phillip did a great job shooting my wedding! He was fun to work with and super easy to communicate with! I was super happy with the photos, he took a ton of photos and they all came out great!

• Wedding: 08/07/2010
614-530-4146
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards