Notary On Time, LLC

Value
Flexibility
John
10/25/2014

everything was fine on time and professional

DrDetroit105
10/25/2014

Nancy and Affordable Beach Weddings are amazing!!!!! She helped us have the best destination beach wedding ever!!!!! The flowers for decorations and the bridal bouquet's were stunning!!!!! Getting our colors exact!!!!! The beach setup, the photographer and videographer were terrific!!!!! Thank you Nacy and Affordable Beach Weddings for a beautiful and most memorable wedding!!!!! Love You, Char & Steve

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Videography
Helen
08/29/2014

We had this company for our ceremony with their tiki package. All of her team from officiant to photographer were fantastic, made is both very comfortable and took their time with us. Fantastic service.
The only down since is we did not ask for a religious ceremony which we received, but it was not over the top so we still enjoyed it.

Daisy
06/14/2014

The ceremony unforgettable and the pics beautiful. All was excellent!!!

riviera
05/04/2014

Dear Nancy,

We are so grateful for your expert orchestration of our wedding ceremony. EVERY detail exceeded our expectations and our quests were thoroughly impressed. Our day was perfect and we couldn't have asked for more. We sincerely thank you for making our wedding dream come true! It was beautiful and we had so much fun! Thank you for everything! It is with great pleasure that I recommend you to everyone looking to have a stress free wedding on the beach :)

Sincerely,
Maia & Brian

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Clairem
05/03/2014

Their staff was extremely professional and helpful. Great service!!!!!!

NadjhChanel
04/27/2014

Nancy was amazing... Always a call away:) and she answered every time! Day of she was very patient which I truly appreciated. The Photograher Susie.... Rocks ! Ask for her.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning
Kasina
03/09/2014

The event was handled in a professional manner, very beautiful work and awesome photography. The arch, chairs and everything was decorated nicely. I was worried about the photos, because there were so many people on the beach ( Sunday- weekend), but when I viewed the photos, they was absolutely perfect, it was like no one was there. If you don't like crowds, I would suggest that the wedding ceremony be held on a week day and not around the time of any holidays. Overall, the wedding was beautiful!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

Professional and reliable service made my wedding day as stress-free as possible. You can trust that your wedding is in capable and caring hands.

1+ year ago

Our son and daughter in law just had the most lovely beach wedding with great thanks to Nancy and her hubby Laz. Although originally scheduled for Jan. 8, the weather did not cooperate and Nancy kindly accommodated us by allowing us to change the date. Everything was perfect and we could not have asked for more. This was a last minute plan and with only a week's notice Nancy pulled it off and ensured that all was just wonderful. If you are thinking of a beach wedding in Florida, DO NOT HESITATE to contact this company. They delivered everything they promised at a very fair price with a great, positive and "can do" attitude. Thank you so much for everything Nancy and Laz......God Bless!

Notary On Time, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words! You have a beautiful family! Congratulations!

Services Used: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We contracted Nancy for our wedding. We had a little "hiccup" in our plans but she was able to help us out professionally and made sure that everything was going to work perfect. The decorations, photography, personal touch, everything was great. I definitely recommend notary on time (affordable weddings). We were very happy with the services provided and everything else.

April
11/18/2013

Everything went smoothly from original contact to our wedding day. We live in MN and contacted Nancy to marry us in FL. To trust someone fully to take care of everything while you are thousands of miles away is not easy. We had our dream wedding on the beach with just my boys and parents. Other then the marriage licence we just showed up. It does not getting any better then that as a bride! The set up was beautiful, the ceremony short and sweet as we wanted we did our own vows it was perfect. The photographer did a great job we had a lot of fun taking our pictures and they turned out fabulous! I would highly recommend Nancy to anyone, stress free and beautiful it was our dream wedding.

Palmira
11/17/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Nancy and her crew. The quality of her services is top notch and at an affordable price. Any ideas I would come up with she would do her best to make things happen. She is also very positive and seeing how she was constantly booked reassured me I went to the right person. My wedding was perfect! Thank you Nancy.

Notary On Time, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Palmira! It was an honor to plan and perform your ceremony! I love fairytale weddings! DREAMS DO COME TRUE! The day was perfect and the Sand Castle A+++++++++ Best Idea Ever! So many compliments already on Facebook!
One for the books!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Brandi
11/14/2013

All I have to say is that Nancy and her husband were absolutely amazing! They were so enthusiastic about what they were doing that they made it possible for me and my now husband to relax before getting started with the ceremony. You can truly tell they love what they do, and that makes it all a million times better to have professional that are as excited as you are. There were lots a laughs and a ton of smiles, I would definitely recommend Nancy's services to anyone! We got exactly what we paid for and more.

Notary On Time, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you! You guys are so sweet!!! Happy Holidays!!! We love our job!!!

1+ year ago

Amazing company!!! Our wedding was a great experience!!! Everything we wanted and much more

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Nancy is amazing at what she does! My ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Although it was a extremely windy day at the beach she made us feel completely at ease! I have never seen a wedding on the beach and to actually have one it was crazy! She responded to all my emails promptly! She allowed me to customized certain aspects of it and I am truly satisfied with her services! Highly recommended!

Notary On Time, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you Linda! It was my pleasure! You had a dream wedding and I was blessed to be a part of it! Congratulations!