Rev. Julius Sanna

West Palm Beach, FL View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$375 Typical Price

My goal and my joy is to help make your wedding a beautiful and memorable occasion. I am here to serve you and ensure that as you share your vows before God and your friends and family your hearts and minds will be at peace and that you will be able to enjoy the most important day of your lives.

As an ordained Pastor with over 25 years in ministry, I have had the privilege of performing many weddings in all kinds of situations and venues; from church sanctuaries to golf clubs and from residential venues to beachside cabanas. I can dressup in a tux or wear flipflops to match YOUR vibe. I am here for you.

I enjoys performing weddings as part of my way of spreading a positivity, love and godly counsel to couples getting married and starting new lives.

My wife is licensed marriage and family therapist in the state of Florida. She is highly experienced as a premarital counselor and has helped many couples prepare effectively for their marriages.

• Black-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$375

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$90

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Methodist
No Denomination
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Ariana
    Ariana G. Married on 05/20/2022

Personalized and professional

From the moment I spoke with Pastor Julius, I knew that he would be the perfect officiant for us. He took his time getting to know us which was key because we're not locals. When we finally met him in person at rehearsals, he was truly a warm, gentle, and professional presence. I immediately knew we'd be just fine under his guidance. The ceremony was heartfelt and personalized. I can tell he put much thought and love into his words which meant a lot to me and my husband. Pastor Julius is an excellent officiant and I'm glad he played a part in our beautiful day!

Rev. Julius Sanna's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely positive words. It was a blessing and a pleasure to work with you and your husband. I enjoyed every part of it.
    Roneil Married on 09/18/2021

Professional, responsive, and kind

Reverend Julius Sanna officiated our wedding and was simply amazing. We provided him with the necessary details of our ceremony and everything went according to plan. During our initial conversation he actually found out I had made an error wherein I had obtain our marriage license elsewhere and provided me with the correct information in order to make sure we had everything taken care of. I would highly recommend as he was overall just extremely pleasant to work with. Thank You!!

Rev. Julius Sanna's reply:

Thank you Roneil! It was pleasure serving you. Blessings on your marriage and may your lives prosper in every way. I enjoyed your top notch wedding. Everything was beautiful.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

West Palm Beach, FL 33480 West Palm Beach, FL, 33415
561-951-1544
Location of (Rev. Julius Sanna)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding