MVP DJ & Entertainment

MVP DJ & Entertainment

Where the client is always the most valuable person...

335 Mohawk Place

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike & Mike were both really great. They mixed up the different packages they offer (which are super reasonably priced) to accommodate us, and took a lot of guidance about what music to play and used it as direction to supplement with their own selections. They could tell what was most fun for everyone and led a great party.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike from MVP DJ was the DJ for our August 2014 wedding at the Fox Hollow. Leading up to the wedding, he was a pleasure to correspond with and helped us work out all of our ideas. He took into account everything we wanted and made reception perfect! He played all of our requests but also was able to read the crowd and play what was needed at that time. We are so glad we had Mike DJ our wedding and would recommend him to all of our friends!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Alex
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MVP DJ productions was a key part in making our wedding day nothing less than amazing. From start to finish, Mike P. provided top notch skills and had my guests partying all night. They didn't want the party to end. For one of the most important events in my life, I wouldn't have asked any other company. Hands down, I would recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband I got married at Brecknock Hall in Greenport, NY. We were blessed to be the winners of the Veterans Day Give back wedding. MVP DJ generously donated their services and we could not have been happier!! Mike did such an amazing job, we really could not have asked for a better DJ! I definitely recommend this company not only because they are amazing but they support our troops too, what's better than that!?

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'll start by saying I am a difficult woman to please and I have very high standards. MVP DJ & Entertainment was hands down, without hesitation GREAT at what they do. They played every song I asked them to play...no matter how obscure the song (lol). They also were able to pull together the ton of pictures I asked him to show in our photo montage. They were professional, fufilled any request I had, responsive and friendly. I highly recommend them and would be happy to speak to any couple that would like to know more about my experience. Thank you so very much MVP for making my wedding day the best day of my life. Theresa Massaro/McNamara

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MVP was AMAZING! Mike and Mike truly made our wedding day absolutely perfect. They kept everyone entertained and did everything that we asked. They were easy to contact and quick to return calls and emails. My husband and I were clueless about song choices; not only were they extremely patient, they gave us advice and used their knowledge and experience to assist us with not only music, but the wedding as a whole. After our wedding, many guests asked us who the MC was because he was just fantastic! I would recommend MVP to anyone who needs a DJ and wants respectful, fun and talented entertainment at their wedding. They set us up with a steel drummer for the cocktail hour, zap shots, great lighting, and a photo montage which impressed our guests and showed them how my husband and I have grown over the years. Wedding planning is stressful enough, and choosing MVP will be the best decision you could make; you will not have to worry about anything because all they want and will create is a perfect day for the bride and groom!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike P. was absolutely awesome and made our wedding reception exactly the party we always wanted. It was perfect.
We were a little nervous not having 2 people. We were looking at the budget and really did not want to pay for the DJ AND MC, but turns out that Mike was able to perform the job of 2 people exceptionally.
Everything we wanted to hear including our suggestions for dinner music were played....and Mike made sure he didn't play any of the "do not play" songs.

Mike was flexible and very accommodating throughout the whole night, especially when my family 'surprised' us with a mini flash mob after the speeches. It was a really great party because we had a great DJ. MVP was WELL worth it. SUCH a great deal.
Thank you so much Mike!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MVP is an awesome DJ company. My husband and I wanted a lot of Big Band type music (which is not too common now a days) with some modern songs blended together. Well MVP did just that, it was amazing how well they blended Big Band and top 40 seamlessly. All our guests were up and dancing during the reception and were raving about them afterwards. Not to mention they were really funny.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and Mike were absolutely amazing from start to finish. From day one they were extremely helpful with everything. We used MVP for every aspect of our wedding from music for our ceremony, to cocktail hour and the entire reception. We had a quite a few " different" requests when it came to certain songs for different parts of our day, and Mike and Mike went way above and beyond to help make sure everything went off without any issue. Their professionalism is far above any other company I have seen in the past. With Mike P working the floor and Mike V playing the music, our dance floor was never empty. It's been over two months since our wedding and we are still getting compliments about how great MVP was. No questions asked, if you are looking for a Dj company, MVP is definitely the way to go.

• Wedding: 06/14/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MVP DJ did an amazing job for our wedding. I don't think that I could have asked for 2 better people to have been there. The music was perfect and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Everyone I talked to after said they absolutely LOVED them. I was a very indecisive bride throughout the entire planning process but choosing MVP was the only thing I knew I didn't have to worry about. Mike was so helpful and attentive especially when I was a pain in the butt and gave him no answers. I highly recommend Mike & Mike to everyone I know for any type of party.

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The guys at MVP were very attentive to my family and me. They met with us multiple times in order to make sure that every detail of our wedding was the way we desired. They were on time and professional. The day of the wedding they were flexible with every request I made through out the night. When the DVD for my slideshow didn't work Mike did everything he could to help me out even though it was the responsibility of the venue to make sure it was taken care of. Everyone had fun dancing the whole night with a variety of music. They did a great job and I will definitely recommend them to anyone I know. Thanks MVP!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MVP Dj and Entertainment provided awesome music for my wedding! Mike and Mike were so easy to work with and made the whole process easy and comfortable. I would highly recommend them!! I actually had a few people ask me who did the music!!!!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have been happier with our choice for our DJ! They were so professional and so easy to work with. Our guests were raving to us about how wonderful the music was and how much fun they had dancing at our wedding. A DJ can really make or break a wedding and choosing MVP is a sure way to know that your music will be perfect and something you don't have to worry about. They Have so much fun while they Are working and are very entertaining! We loved working with them and would recommend them to anyone wanting the best music at their wedding!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of the key factors of having an awesome wedding is the DJ and our wedding is still getting raves a full month later! We were SO lucky to have MVP DJ our entire event (ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception) and everything was fantastic from start to finish. Mike was so attentive throughout the entire planning process. He instantly put me at ease and his experience, insight and intuition were apparent with every interaction. We had a daytime event and the crowd was having such a good time they literally chanted for more and would have kept on dancing if another wedding wasn't about to begin! I have attended quite a few affairs with MVP DJ's and I have to say they can transform any party into a memorable experience for all in attendence. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone, and the price is so reasonable and worth every penny! I have heard many of my friends hire bands or DJ's at double the price without an ounce of the quality that these guys put in! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was super easy to work with leading up to the event (quick responses via email) and did a great job keeping the event moving and everyone up on the dance floor. He played all our selections and didn't bother us with the minut details and allowed us to enjoy the evening.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MVP DJ did the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everything was exactly how we wanted! They are very professional and really listen to what you want. The lighted DJ set up and TV looked excellent in our room. Mike Paccione is an excellent MC, and even though we had a day time wedding and were worried people weren't going to dance, they had the dance floor full the whole time. I will use MVP any time I need a DJ in the future, and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone else.

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
631-223-7667
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards