3330 Park Avenue, Middle Village, NY 11793 Map · Phone number

About Another Level DJ Entertainment

We are a New York City based DJ & Entertainment Company providing the best for Weddings and Sweet 16s to birthday parties and corporate events.

Combined, our owners have over 30 years of experience, bringing the best of entertainment to every event, big and small.

We take pride in our work and strive to bring the best entertainment possible. This pride is the reason why we GUARANTEE an owner of the company at every party for the entire party. There will not be any bait and switch where an owner is promised and does not show up.

Follow Another Level DJ Entertainment on

24 Reviews for Another Level DJ Entertainment

• Marianna

Marianna · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing to work with!

I don’t even know where to begin, these guys are great. So accommodating, great personalities. Follow up all the time and check in throughout planning. All my guests keep complementing them and telling me how great they were. I danced all night surrounded by all my guests. Everyone had an amazing time, not to mention they helped my family do a conga line in honor of the groom and his insane family— totally just went with it lol. I am already looking forward to hiring them for the next event i will have!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Christina · Married on 05/10/2019

Fundraising Event

Another Level was amazing to work with! They handled our DJ, AV, photography and photo booth needs. Our event was a fundraiser and they even performed auctioneer duties for our live auction. The entire team was so pleasant to work with, they were extremely responsive pre and post party and their pricing can’t be beat!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Krystal Romano · Married on 03/05/2019

Amazing!

I cannot say enough about Another Level DJ. They had guests at our wedding dancing all night long! All of our guests had a great time because of the music/entertainment. The guys are easy to work with, quick to respond to calls/emails, and made planning/organizing music/entertainment for the wedding easy and stress-free. They will forever be my go-to for entertainment and be the company that I forever recommend. Thank you again for making our wedding reception a night to remember.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Another Level DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 799.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• 3330 Park Avenue Middle Village, NY, 11793 See on map
    3472347314 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment