6108 80th Street, Middle Village, NY 11379 Map · Phone number

About Another Level DJ Entertainment

Another Level DJ Entertainment is a mobile DJ company offering the best is music, lighting, photo booths and everything in between. We spend the time to make your event one of a kind. From weddings, to sweet 16s, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate and birthday parties, no event is too large or too small. Contact us for a free price quote.

Follow Another Level DJ Entertainment on

Band
Band

21 Reviews for Another Level DJ Entertainment

Salvina · Married on 09/02/2018

You can’t get better than Another Level DJ Entertainment!! My family has used this DJ on several occasions and they never disappoint. Anthony was amazing at accommodating my husband and I’s schedule since we live in NJ for a meet up to finalize all the attention to details and he did an incredible job taking zap shots throughout the night. He truly is the best!!!!!!! Angelo’s MC skills are fantastic, he kept the crowd going all night and Sal did an incredible job with the mixed playlist. He played everything we requested as well as combining my Italian background and my husbands Spanish background. All of our guests including the videographer and photographer couldn’t stop raving about how incredible this company is. They exceeded our expectations. They truly are the best in the business and my family and I will continue to use them!!

Thank you guys so much for making our wedding day much more memorable.

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Another Level Dj did an amazing job for my bridal shower!! Anthony, Angelo and Danielle went above and beyond in providing outstanding service! Anthony was very professional from the very beginning of booking to the very end. Danielle photographed my bridal shower and my pictures came out great! She met all my expectations and the pictures proved it! Angelo did a great job as the MC and listened to everything that I had planned for the party. I am so happy I choose Another Level Dj to be apart of my bridal shower! Thank you again!

Rosann · Married on 06/02/2017

Last night, another level dj had my all of my sweet 16 guests up and dancing. The music mixed by Dj Sal was highly appreciated by my friends and got my family dancing (even those who usually don't). The mc Angelo kept the whole crowd going all night! Anthony, took zapshots, made my photo montage, and designed my name in lights on the floor! These guys are awesome and I'd recommend them for any event! Together, my party really was taken to another level. Thanks again for the best night of my life! - Diana

Another Level DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 799.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

• 6108 80th Street Middle Village, 11379 See on map
    3472347314 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment