Moments And Memories by LaVoria

Moments And Memories by LaVoria

Creating Beautiful Moments And Unforgettable Memories

Orlando, FL 32810
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:

In one word: WOW!

Lavoria's services were, by far, one of the best investments my husband and I made for our wedding. We hired her for day-of coordination, but she was there, answering questions and helping us through the whole year of planning. I did not have to worry about anything the day of my wedding because I knew Lavoria was taking care of it. Everything went off without a hitch because Lavoria took everything in stride. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 02/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend hiring Moments and Memories by LaVoria. The services she provides are personalized and superb. She did such a beautiful job with one of my friend’s weddings that I went straight to her when it came time for me to get married. She was able to take my ideas and make then a reality beyond my own belief and within our budget. Everything was done professionally and on a timely manner, she was the perfect person for the job on our prefect and most memorable days of our lives.

• Wedding: 01/03/2009
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough wonderful things about Lavoria. She traveled over an hour to cometo do my wedding, she was professional and sweet right from the start. I felt like i had known her my whole life the first time we sat down together. She helped me work through corks that came up from my other vendors, and assured me everythtng would be ok. She went above and beyond her duties as a planner and became a real friend. I almost wish I could keep having weddings, just so I could spend more time with her. She will be the reason your day exactly as planned.

• Wedding: 06/07/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The services were exceptional and they went above & beyond to make sure our day was just like we wanted it. They helped to provide vendors to make our dream wedding come true & also provided feedback which helped to make things easier on the bride. They are experts in handling the families of the wedding party also. All in all it was a wonderful experience working with them.

• Wedding: 05/17/2008
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LaVoria provided an exceptional eye to detail for our wedding event. She was knowledgeable on current trends with all aspects of planning our day. She was extremely detailed oriented and was a pleasure to work with. Our day was both beautiful and memorable. LaVoria is definitely a top professional in her field. I would utilize LaVoria for other planning events and recommend her to all my friends and family. It was a blessing that she was available to plan my event.

• Wedding: 02/23/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lavoria is the best! She has a friendly and professional demeanor. We fell in love with her over the phone before we met her in person. She is like your very best friend that somehow you have never met before. Her business name Moments and Memories by Lavoria is exactly what she represents.
We had a long distance wedding in Florida. We used her coordination/planning services just for the day of the wedding. Well, she started helping us from the first day even before we signed the contract right up to the day of the wedding and even after when we needed to ship our stuff back to New York. LaVoria stepped in when we needed someone to decorate our church and the reception site (miles away from each other) which was decorated very beautifully to the details we wanted and much, much more.
Our wedding was beautiful and stress free! At the end of the day of our wedding, we told her that we wish we could start the planning all over again because we enjoyed every bit of the planning process and the day of the wedding. We received compliments from the caterer's staff that day. They said that it was the easiest wedding they had. Our guests still compliment us to this day more than a year later.
Thank you LaVoria for giving us exceptional Moments and Memories on our wedding day.

• Wedding: 05/27/2007
407-925-1187
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards